Getting Out of The 280s & 270s

You're on Page 9 of 26
Go to
  • Yay! I'm officially back today. The scale said 288 this morning. That makes me a happy girl. Now, I plan to stay here until I get to the 260's.
  • 285 this morning. I'm getting there.
  • Official weigh in day...283 YAY!
  • Am I all alone here? I hope I'm not here much longer but would enjoy the company if anyone is lurking around
  • Accountability to myself; weighing in daily.
    281.7 today. I love that the scale is moving in the right direction.
  • Yesterday was actually 281.1. Today is 280.4.
  • No change for me today. Still 280.4. I would love to hit 279 tomorrow for my official weigh in. We'll see.
  • I'm going in the wrong direction. I traveled this weekend for a friend's wedding so I ate on the go. 284.2 this morning. Gotta work this week to get that back off.
  • This morning I weighed in at 281.6. Not to give a TMI, but I have been very constipated lately. I don't want to take a laxative but I may not have a choice. I tried using some Epsom salt last night so I think I'll try that again but increase the amount and see if that helps. I hate this feeling.
  • Hi gagirl1!

I'm getting back with the program, and I weighed in this morning at 284 - my highest weight ever and 10 pounds more than when I started here last time a couple of years ago. I'll make it a point to check in every day so we each have someone to talk to!
  • Brandnewday, welcome aboard! I've been stuck here for quite a while, but I feel like I'm mostly back on track. Some days are better than others. Good luck on your journey. Look forward to hearing more from you.
  • 281.3 this morning. A small loss is still a loss!
  • 281 today. UGH! Can I get out of the 280's already! Doing major grocery shopping this weekend and the kids go back to school next week. Hopefully being back in a routine will help. I'm also going to try to prep this weekend for lunches to take to work and dinners so easy my husband can start it before I get home or I can toss in the crockpot before I leave. We'll see how much I actually get accomplished since we also have to shop for back to school items this weekend.
  • Hello everyone! I am rejoining my weight loss journey after several years of considerable weight gain. In 2011 I lost some weight, got married, had a baby and my weight has been trending up towards the 300 marker for some time. I need accountability and I NEED to lose weight for myself and my son. I feel exhausted and terrible all the time. So I'm starting today at 288.7 with an end goal somewhere in the 170s or less but I'll deal with that when I get a little closer.