Old 12-12-2014, 04:05 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Still 228.6. Scale just doesn't seem to want to move. I ended up skipping my exercise plan. Wasn't feeling well.. so also ended up eating less because I just wasn't hungry. Leftovers are the plan for today, so the menu is the same as yesterday. Will likely skip my Zumba workout today too. Pretty sure I'm in the beginning stages of a cold. Guzzling water and taking airborne, I hope it goes away.

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink (4 points)
Snack: Peach Crisp Smoothie (5 points)
Lunch: 2 Chicken Fajitas (8 points)
Dinner: 2 Chicken Fajitas (8 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp) 1 cup hot cocoa (3 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 32/35
Weekly points Used: 0/35

Exercise: None.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 09:00 AM   #137  

Great pics Sunarie. I haven't seen many of your befores but you're looking very nice in that dress!

Pink, thanks for all the encouragement. It's great to have a couple of cheerleaders when I can't do it myself.

I'm back. Had a very rough couple of weeks. Lots of parent stress going on w/my middle schooler and I just could not maintain any sort of momentum. Did not weigh myself until this weekend. But I did stick with yoga when I was able and am trying to get into a meditation rhythm to help with stress, which ultimately helps with sleep.

Weighed this a.m. At 237.9. No idea on earth how I lost in last few weeks, but I'll just think of it as my xmas miracle. It's enough to make me feel like 230's instead of about 240.
irishbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:21 PM   #138  

Thanks irishbabe, and welcome back. That dress is from my sister's wedding back in September I hope the stress thing dies down. Congrats on the loss! It's always fun to be firmly in a new decade of weight.

So I have a cold. Yay. Spent most the weekend all sniffly and laid up on the couch. Feeling a little better today, but cough started up instead of just feeling like my head/face was a balloon. Will probably go back to resting after I finish checking out the forums for a bit.

Lunch: Pot Stickers (14 points)
Dinner: Chicken Salad (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 35/35
Old 12-17-2014, 01:45 PM   #139  

So I do have a cold.. been eating less as a result but for some reason my weight just doesn't want to budge. I got down to 228.4 but yesterday I was back up to 229, and I'm still at 229 today. Haven't been exercising due to the whole being sick bit.

Meal Plan for today

Lunch: 1 serving Creamy Italian Chicken over brown rice (10 points)
Dinner: leftover chicken and rice (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp) Breakfast Drink (4 pp)

Last edited by sunarie; 12-17-2014 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:47 PM   #140  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Whew this time of the year is so crazy!!! I will be posting regularly again soon, holidays always throw me off.

I am weighing in tomorrow. I have been off plan for a week without any excuses and I let the busyness of life get in the way. Getting back on plan hardcore tomorrow and sticking to it! Christmas dinner I will enjoy guilt free but othewise I am going to stay on plan. I am guessing I am back in the 290s now, judging from how my clothes fit. But that's okay, I am learning my triggers and working to overcome them!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:30 PM   #141  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

So glad to see this is still around and active.

I've been gone for a while. A lot of holiday planning and working (plus we're going on vacation soon) so I've been absent.

I'm planning on doing a restart soon. I did a social media/internet detox to help me focus and hone in on my physical and spiritual health (of course, 3fc being the exception)

I'm also going to be starting a blog soon through 3fc but wordpress is currently undergoing maintenance. :P
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:04 PM   #142  
*Embrace Power*

Sierra I am glad to see you here! I am also planning on starting a blog too!

Finally weighed in. Damage is 292.4.

I nearly keeled over when I saw that number. Got back on plan immediately and I refuse to gain any more weight. Following my whole foods approach to Trim Healthy Mama (without their use of alternative sweeteners) and excited to let my body heal while getting healthier and kiss the 290s goodbye once and for all!!

I am very disappointed in myself for getting this large but I accept my mistakes and am learning from them! However, for once in my life, I am not being negative to myself about it. Lesson learned!!
Old 12-20-2014, 10:05 PM   #143  

Glad to see you guys back and posting

I've been hanging around 229 for about two weeks now.. I'll dip to 228.6 or so, and then weigh in at 229 again a few days later. Getting a bit frustrating so I decided to take this weekend off and overeat by a little bit.. not a huge amount. Basically just using my weekly points instead of not. Finally getting over my cold.. which is nice. Still a bit stuffy and coughing, but hopefully that'll pass soon too.
Old 12-22-2014, 02:18 PM   #144  
Bella Signora ♥

Time for the restart I was talking about.

Weight: 201.6 lbs
Goals for today:
stay within my 1200 calorie range
drink 80 oz of water
Old 12-22-2014, 04:26 PM   #145  

Done with my weekend cheat fest. Had some pizza, hot cocoa, mac and cheese, and alcohol basically. Weighed in today at 229.4, so not a lot of damage there yet. Here's hoping it helps to restart my losses. I also think I'm going to start doing some basic strength exercises at home, since I don't get a lot of that with my Zumba dvds. Nothing with weights yet, but things like squats, lunges, leg lifts, push-ups, and tricep dips. Was thinking Monday, Wednesday, Friday for strength, and then Tuesday and Thursday for cardio.

Fully restocked on groceries, so I won't need to go shopping again for two weeks or so.. hopefully well after Christmas. Found out boyfriend's mom isn't coming down for the holiday, but his dad will be staying one night with us. So kinda a relaxing holiday overall. I actually enjoy not having many social obligations.

Meal Plan for today

Lunch: 1 serving Creamy Italian Chicken over brown rice (10 points)
Dinner: leftover chicken and rice (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp) Breakfast Drink (4 pp)

Exercise: Strength day. Beginner goal of 3 reps of 8 push ups each, 3 reps of 10 tricep dips, 3 sets of 10 squats, 3 sets squats 8 per leg, 3 set of 12 crunches, 3 sets leg lifts 8 per leg. Basically following this and will use the easier form if necessary.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #146  
Bella Signora ♥

Weight: 200.8 lbs
Calories consumed yesterday: 1390
Water intake: 40 oz

Bummed that I didn't reach my 80 oz of water for the day, but glad that I at least got halfway there. I'm going from drinking virtually no water at all to making it a priority.

It's nice to have a cheat day once in a while, sunarie!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:29 AM   #147  
*Embrace Power*

Well today and tomorrow are full of yummy off plan food, so I am planning to enjoy them without overstuffing myself! Friday I will be back on plan fully, even if we are sent home with leftovers, I am confident that I can make meals with them that are THM friendly like I did for Thanksgiving.

Exercise is coming to a screeching halt, as something is wrong with my right knee. I am pretty sure it is the ligament below the kneecap that is giving me problems. It is causing me a LOT of pain so I am going to call to make an appointment to get it checked. The last time this happened was in 2009 when I was playing soccer three days a week, so hopefully it will heal itself quickly!
Old 12-24-2014, 08:30 AM   #148  
*Embrace Power*

Also Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate!
Old 12-24-2014, 11:11 AM   #149  
Bella Signora ♥

Weight: 200.2
Calories consumed yesterday: 1540
Water intake: 14 oz

Grrr. I'm actually surprised that my weight went down considering the husband and I had some late night pizza and wine (he worked until 10:30pm)

We both work tonight on Christmas Eve. I'm going to make my water intake TOP priority today. I drank a lot yesterday, unfortunately it just wasn't water. Better to not drink those calories.

I think I have the mindset of scaring myself when I'm actually starting to do something right. It's like a self-sabotage.
Old 12-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #150  
*Embrace Power*

Ciao I know all about self-sabotage, especially if I have made progress. It is really aggravating and something I am working on. :-)

My husband is working so the family, my husband, and our baby will be having a big dinner and gift exchange tonight. I am very excited for that! I love when we get together like that. Back on plan full force tomorrow!