Old 12-02-2014, 12:51 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Was on plan all yesterday, but jumped up to 231.5 today. I'm guessing water retention is probably at play. I didn't really do well at keeping hydrated for the five day holiday, so my body is probably holding on to what it's getting now. Oh well! It'll come off eventually

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink (4 pp)
Snack: Apple Peach Crisp Smoothie (5 pp)
Lunch: 3 Tacos (12 pp)
Dinner: 3 Tacos (12 pp)
Snack: Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Bar (2 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 35/35
Weekly Points Used: 0/35

Exercise: Just Dance Sweat Mode (40 minutes)
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 05:51 PM   #122  

I'm in at 238.6 today. Sort of a big drop considering my day yesterday. I didn't eat much, but all the wrong stuff. Anyhow, back on track today, stayed on plan and feeling good.

Glad to see everyone getting back into the groove between the holidays.
irishbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:19 PM   #123  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Yay glad to see y'all here!! I am still refusing to weigh in haha. After Thanksgiving, eating carbs again, and now TOM, our scale and I are not currently friends. So I am waiting until after TOM to weigh in and see where I'm at. I realize I will be higher but I am on plan, eating yummy, healthy food, and eating good carbs. I am hoping this helps my body to detox naturally and my weight will eventually follow.

I was putting away laundry earlier when I realized my drawers and closet are entirely too full of clothes that are no where near close to fitting. So I am beginning a purge of all of the clothes that do not fit me. They take up way too much space and just aggravate me haha! I am creating piles and piles of clothes to donate.

While yes, I will fit into smaller clothes eventually, I much rather have clothes that fit me RIGHT NOW and then buy new clothes as a reward when I reach a new size. Plus, a lot of my larger dresses and tops can always be altered as I lose weight as well.

It feels like a huge burden is being lifted off of me, it's just another part of my journey to a heathier body and mind!

Last edited by Pink Hurricane; 12-03-2014 at 01:20 PM.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #124  

Still at 231.5 today. I think I may join you Pink Hurricane and avoid the scale for a bit save for the challenge weigh-ins. Not seeing the weight come right back off again is getting me a bit down, so I should probably give my body some time to readjust and all. Still on plan today, and feel overall good.

Lunch: Thai Chicken Tacos (11 pp)
Dinner: Leftover Tacos (11 pp)
Snack: WW Chocolate Caramel Bites (3 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 34/35

Exercise: Zumba Activate.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #125  

Of course I decide to not step on the scale for a bit other than challenges, and there's a weigh-in today. Last one for a few days at least though, and I got a drop! 231 today, so down .5lbs. Maybe by the 7th (next weigh-in day) I'll be down closer to what I was when I left x.x

Lunch: Mexican Mac and Cheese with broccoli side (8 pp) Points on this one were way off. I couldn't find Light Velveeta cheese, but the macaroni alone is over the calorie amount the recipe says. Good thing I always double check these.
Dinner: Leftover Mac and Cheese with 2 servings fruit salad (16 pp)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp)

Old 12-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #126  

Lunch: Teriyaki Chicken w/ Brown Rice (11 pp)
Dinner: Leftover Teriyaki Chicken w/ Brown Rice (11 pp)
Snack: Yoplait Light w/ Granola (4 pp)

Old 12-08-2014, 02:52 AM   #127  

Last weigh was 2 days ago. 239.8

Feeling down lately, knowing it's due to lack of sleep. So hard to stay on plan when tired all the time. I know this is hormonal and will pass though.

Renewing my food focus today...a few too many carb cheats have happened and it's preventing me from making progress. Also skipped yoga last few days.
irishbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:04 PM   #128  

Irishbabe - Hang in there. I know it's hard to keep things going when you feel down. For me I've tried to make things into a routine for that reason. Even if I feel crappy I still brush my teeth because it's routine for my health.. I've been trying to treat exercise the same way. Even if you just maintain, you're still doing well. I know a few people who've decided just to try and maintain through the holidays instead of actively losing. There's nothing wrong with that.

I've been avoiding the forums a little bit more than usual, and not posting as much. I was avoiding the scale and I sort of connect the forums with the scale so I started avoiding them too. I think I'm gonna try weighing in daily again now though because I'm finally down to what I was pre-thanksgiving, actually a little lower

I hit 229 even today with a weigh-in. So I've hit my first mini-goal, and have 99lbs left to lose! Will be taking pictures when boyfriend gets home to update a progress thread I have over in mini-goal forums section. I'm keeping my bridesmaid dress handy so I can use it for comparison pictures.

Lunch: Pork Potstickers (14 pp)
Dinner: Chicken Salad (10 pp)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp)

Weekly Points Used: 0/35

Old 12-08-2014, 07:24 PM   #129  
*Embrace Power*

Irishbabe- I get the same way with lack of sleep. I completely understand! Also good that you are refocusing your food ideas, that has made a big difference for me!

Sunarie- First off...YAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! you are in a new decade and met your first goal, way to go!!!! Second, I do the same thing, I tend to not post when I am either off plan or not weighing in. Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Still avoiding my scale haha. I can just tell even though TOM ended, my reintroduction of carbs has definitely made my clothes not as loose. However, I have been hardcore sticking to my whole foods plan and feel better in general so I will give my body until Friday before I weigh in to see where I'm at so I can reset my ticker and set new mini goals.

I can't believe we are a week into December already, where in the **** is the time going?
Old 12-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #130  

Time is flying by. It's good that you're at least feeling good on your plan Pink Hurricane.

Got some pictures taken.. I wanna get some more traditional before and after pose things cause the dress kinda hides some of it.. but I can at least see a bit of a loss in it.

Old 12-09-2014, 02:02 PM   #131  

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink (4 points)
Snack: Peach Crisp Smoothie (5 points)
Lunch: Thai Chicken Skewers w/ side of Brown Rice (10 points)
Dinner: Leftover Chicken and Rice (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light (2 pp) English Toffee Ice Cream Bar (2 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 33/35
Weekly points Used: 0/35

Old 12-09-2014, 05:00 PM   #132  
*Embrace Power*

Wow I can definitely see a difference, way to go!!!!!
Old 12-09-2014, 05:23 PM   #133  
*Embrace Power*

Getting ready to make dinner, I am going to make buffalo roasted cauliflower with ranch as our side dish, and going to try my hand at garlic parmesan roast beef over spaghetti squash as our main dish. Hopefully it turns out good!

Made a big batch of berry coconut muffins this morning. They turned out pretty good though they can use some tweaking for the next batch. Also made a loaf of organic spelt bread which turned out very yummy!

I am following most of the Trim Healthy Mama principles, minus the use of their approved alternative sweeteners. I will happily use sugar or honey in moderation instead! :-)
Old 12-10-2014, 12:27 PM   #134  

Thanks Pink Hurricane! I personally can't see too much of a difference in the photos.. aside from my hair being all chopped off anyway.. but I could feel a difference in the dress for sure, and that made me happy. Not only did I not need shapewear to fit into it, but without the shapewear on it was actually loose enough that I could spin the dress around while it was fully on and zipped up... that's something I definitely couldn't do with it back in September.

Anyway, your food sounds nummy! We don't really do roast beef much.. not big beef eaters.. or meat eaters really around my house. Mostly do chicken.. pretty much always. Sometimes pork slips in.

I'm down to 228.6 today. Feels good to be seeing new low numbers on he scale again. In one of my challenges I wanted to hit 224 by New Years. Don't know if I'll do it, but I'll definitely end up somewhere close to there. I think I'm gonna add the little weight/shakers to my Zumba workout today, as I've started getting use to it, if I don't like that I may try the Exhilarate DVD I have instead, it's 60 minutes instead of the 40 and suppose to be a bit harder. Boyfriend also wants to get the new Just Dance video game, so I'll have new songs there too. Fun stuff!

Lunch: BBQ Chicken Tortilla Pizza (8 points)
Dinner: Chicken Salad (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp) Breakfast Drink (4 pp)

Last edited by sunarie; 12-11-2014 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #135  

228.6 again today.

Lunch: 2 Chicken Fajitas (8 points)
Dinner: 2 Chicken Fajitas (8 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp) WW Caramel Bites (3 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 32/35