Old 12-26-2014, 09:47 AM   #151  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

I hope everyone had a happy holiday!
Surprisingly, no damage: 200.2 lbs. Not sure how reliable the scale is but since I'm using it more as a guide and not a definite, it doesn't really bother me.

Back on track.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #152  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

199.6 today. Back into Onederland!

I probably won't be posting much the following week since the husband, baby, and I are going on vacation to NYC to visit his family.
If it's warm enough, though, we're going to take the baby out and go do things (since he's grown up in nyc and I've gone there so many times we don't really go out and do stuff.)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Last edited by Ciao; 12-28-2014 at 07:25 AM.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/130

Height: 5'4

Congrats on Onederland Ciao!

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I haven't been completely off plan, haven't been exercising or weighing, and son is here, plus boyfriend has time off so I haven't been on the computer either. Boyfriend's dad should be visiting tomorrow. I think I'm going to wait to weigh in until after kiddo is gone. Save for new years for one of my challenges. Won't be surprised to see a gain. We've been having hot cocoa with bailey's and peppermint kahlua, among some other things. I've been doing better than previous years with candy in the house. I'm still having some but I haven't eaten it all a few days after Christmas.

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink (4 points)
Snack: Peach Crisp Smoothie (5 points)
Lunch: Thai Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce and garlic snap peas (5 points)
Snack: 3 Fun Size 3 Musketeers (5 points)
Dinner: Leftover Thai Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce and Garlic Snap Peas (5 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp) 1 cup hot cocoa w. baileys and kahlua (7 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 35/35
Weekly points Used: 0/35

Exercise: None.

Last edited by sunarie; 01-02-2015 at 01:44 PM.
sunarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 08:28 PM   #154  

So yesterday we ended up having Subway instead. Boyfriend brought it home. That means yesterday's menu for lunch/dinner got transferred to today.

Lunch: 2 servings Thai Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce and garlic snap peas (10 points)
Dinner: Leftover Thai Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce and Garlic Snap Peas (5 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp) 1 cup hot cocoa w. baileys and kahlua (7 pp)

Exercise: None. Spent today cleaning up the apartment cause boyfriend's dad will be visiting tomorrow.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:39 AM   #155  

Happy holidays everyone. Sunarie, you are the lone voice out here...thank goodness for that.

I've been off plan, no exercise, depressed and avoiding all thoughts about accountability. My 12 yr old had an MRI recently. Still waiting for results. On pins & needles...never a better time to be taking care of myself. I think about it, buy the right foods and then eat the leftover holiday food anyway. I am too stressed to create any momentum for myself.

Posting today just to own how I'm feeling. I'm at 241.2. Could be worse, but 3 lbs in wrong direction feels like failure right now.
irishbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #156  

Sorry Ciao....forgot to say congrats on reaching Onederland!
Old 12-30-2014, 01:04 PM   #157  

Irishbabe I hope the MRI results come back with good news for you, whether that been a clean slate for something, or just answers so you know what's going on.

I would say try not to worry too much about your weight right now. Focus on your body and give it what it needs. You don't need negative thoughts about your weight/body added to the stress of what you're already going through.. and goodness knows you don't need to feel like you've failed at anything. You're still posting here, that's something Even if you needed to take a break, or need to take a break for a while. We're on a lifetime journey, and little bouts of being "off plan" because of a major event shouldn't mean much in the long run as long as we keep accountable for the rest of our time. Do what makes you feel good.

Trip out with boyfriend's dad got cancelled today due to weather, so we'll be doing it tomorrow instead. Means I'll likely be doing lunch/dinner away from home. His dad knows I'm doing weight watchers though, and there are some places with points on the menu nearby.

Lunch: Sesame Chicken with Brown Rice and Brocolli (10 points)
Dinner: Leftover Sesame Chicken with Brown Rice and Brocolli (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 33/35

Exercise: Goal is to work in some push-ups and squats today. Gonna have my son do them with me. 3 sets of 8 each. Not much, but at least it's something and I can always do more.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:57 PM   #158  

Today isn't a good day really. No appetite because I got sick last night and some of it is kinda hanging around. Boyfriend is gonna pick up some food on the way home, but I'm not sure I'll actually eat any of it. So no meal plan really for today either. I've skipped breakfast/snack/lunch at this point.

May be TMI beyond this point as I'm gonna be describing what I mean by "I got sick".. because it's been one of my struggles with weight loss. So every so often I'll get these nasty sulfur tasting burps. As far as I can tell no food really triggers it. After the nasty burps I'll get constipated, and start getting horrible cramping pains, part of it also feels like gas pains, doctor says that's probably due to the whole constipation bit. Pain is so bad that it prevents me from sleeping, and so far none of the medication given has helped it go away. Eventually I'll start throwing up.. throw up will be any food I've eaten throughout the day, as if it's not digesting. It'll also be nasty smelling bile like the burps. Once the cramping and burps finally go away I get a really bad case of the runs and basically get to sit on the toilet all day.

Episodes will typically last a day or two and then go away. My longest was around 4 days and I ended up going to the emergency room for it. Doctor thinks it's some form of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) that is being triggered by excessive stress/anxiety.. which is actually why I started taking anxiety/depression medication a little over a year ago now. It has seemed to help in the sense that I actually went about six months without having an episode. Strange that it happened last night. I wasn't particularly stressed about anything. I was a tiny bit worried about spending today with boyfriend's dad without boyfriend there.. but there have been much more stressful things that have happened in the past 6 months than that.. and those didn't result in anything.

Anyway, it's mostly better now. Starting to move into the final stages of it as the burps are gone and most of the painful cramping has gone away.. which means I can at least get some sleep tonight
Old 01-01-2015, 09:01 PM   #159  

Today I'm feeling better. Official damage from Christmas is that I'm up to 230.2, but that's okay. Did my normal breakfast then went out to lunch/dinner with boyfriend's dad. We did a place called kickin chicken for lunch and ended up getting pizza for dinner. I only had one slice of pizza though. Cheers to that. Not sure how many points I had today, the kickin chicken place doesn't seem to have any nutritional info online.
Old 01-01-2015, 09:17 PM   #160  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Yaaayyyy for reaching Onederland Ciao!!!!

Irishbabe glad you are here despite what you are going through. I hope that everything turns out well for your child's MRI result. :hugs:

Sunarie I am sorry to hear that you have been having health issues, glad to see you are feeling better and you are here!!

Damage after the holidays put me at 298.2! I am once and for all back on plan today, no excuses! I will post a longer update tomorrow with my full restart plan, and I am not getting off track. I promised myself that I would not regain into the 290s and I am going to make sure it doesn't happen again!
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:50 PM   #161  

Glad to see you still here too Pink Hurricane I need to get really back on track too. I've found I'm super bad about nibbling on extra things when my son is visiting. We also tend to eat out more than usual at not good places. Usually he's only here for the weekend so it's not as much of an issue, got him for a full week and a half this go around so it's been a bit more of a problem. I wouldn't trade him being here for anything though, so oh well. I just need to learn to be as good about recognizing portions and all when he's here as when he's not.

Did the New Years resolution statement on Facebook.. cause I got asked by my family. Didn't know what to put really. There are things I want to do this year, but I've been working towards them for a few months now, kinda like with my weight loss. So I basically said the same thing I said in this forum when the question was posed.. and that's that I want to keep accountable, as I have been doing, or trying my best to do.

Lunch: 2 hot dogs covered in biscuit, with green beans as a side (10 points)
Dinner: 2 hot dogs covered in biscuit, with green beans as a side (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light with Granola (4 pp)

Daily Total/Allowed: 33/35

Exercise: Took a walk around the apartment complex with kiddo. Sometimes jogging because he actually likes to run! Overall was about an hour that we were out. Not sure how far it actually was.
Old 01-05-2015, 02:35 PM   #162  

Weighed in today at 231.4. That's a 2-3lb gain total for the holidays. I'll probably go back to weighing in once a week until that number drops back down a bit. Overall though, that's not that bad considering some of the stuff I ate while my son was here, and the grazing I did, combined with being -really- bad about exercising the past two or so weeks.

Meal Plan for today

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink w/ 1% milk (6 points)
Lunch: 1 serving Creamy Italian Chicken over egg noodles (10 points)
Dinner: leftover chicken and noodles (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light + granola (4 points)

Exercise: Strength day. Beginner goal of 3 reps of 8 push ups each, 3 reps of 10 tricep dips, 3 sets of 10 squats, 3 sets squats 8 per leg, 3 set of 12 crunches, 3 sets leg lifts 8 per leg.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:07 PM   #163  

Thanks for support everyone. Daughter's MRI results were clear...what a relief! Not a clear answer to her issues but definitely ruled out the truly scary stuff.

Sunarie, my husband suffers from IBS. Not all the same symptoms but constipation is on the list and everything is amplified by stress. I'm sure you've heard this, but he started a food diary which helped him, as well as daily metamucil. I hope you are able to get some answers. And totally makes sense that a flare up would throw you off plan. Feel better soon.

Got back on plan last 2 days with reasonable meals and some activity. Weighed 240.6 this a.m. Could be a lot worse!

Have a great week everyone!
Old 01-06-2015, 10:20 AM   #164  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Sunarie~ Don't sweat the gain, you always recover quickly from things like that and you're already back on track!!

Irishbabe~ I am very happy to hear that your daughter's MRI came back clear!! I do hope that y'all find the answers soon. Also good that you are back on plan too!!

Well I've been sticking to my plan hardcore for 6 days! I keep forgetting that I am on plan because my meals are so satisfying and I am not starving myself anymore like I felt like I was on other plans! Trim Healthy Mama is definitely changing the way I approach weight loss and healthy eating!

I made a big batch of Coconut Berry Muffins (S meal) and am having 3 of them, topped with a bit of butter, with a cheese stick and cup of coffee for breakfast. Yummy! I put the rest of the muffins in the fridge for breakfast the rest of the week. I figured I would do like Sunarie and try to post my meal plan on here.

Breakfast~ 3 Coconut Berry Muffins, topped with butter, cheese stick, coffee (S)
Lunch Grilled Pepperjack Chicken Wrap with steamed zucchini (S)
Snack~ Small apple with tsp of peanut butter (E) Shrinker drink (FP)
Dinner~ Bacon Cheeseburger Pie with side salad with ranch (S)

I am really enjoying my plan! Right now my exercise consists of taking our baby out for a 20 min walk though it's about to be too cold for that. So I am considering dabbing into something like 30 Day Shred again and take our baby for walks midday when it's not freezing for the high.

Last edited by Pink Hurricane; 01-06-2015 at 10:22 AM.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #165  

Irishbabe - I'm glad your daughter's MRI scans came back clean, so the scary stuff is ruled out I do hope you get answers soon, I know not knowing what's going on can also be scary! I do have a powder that I'm suppose to take, though in much less of a dosage than usual.. as I guess usually it's a laxative, and the doctor has me using it more as a maintenance tool. It's poly..something glycol. I don't have it handy, lol. I did keep a food diary for a few months, and we weren't able to see a pattern. Food allergy tests turned up nothing (I'm allergy free, yay!). It's just something to sort of deal with. Luckily it's extremely rare now. That was my first episode in about six months Awesome job getting back on plan!

Pink Hurricane - Great to see you posting menus. I'm always nosey about what other's are eating for their diets cause I like getting ideas. I'm so uncreative when it comes to food stuff. Also glad to hear that you're enjoying your plan and that it's filling for you. Out of curiosity, what do the letters in parenthesis mean?

Italian Chicken for days for me. Boyfriend decided he didn't like it with the egg noodles, but it's all mixed up and there are six total servings. Which leaves 3 left since I had two yesterday and he had one. So today and one meal tomorrow will likely be the same. Boring I know.

Meal Plan for today

Breakfast: Breakfast Drink w/ 1% milk (6 points)
Lunch: 1 serving Creamy Italian Chicken over egg noodles (10 points)
Dinner: leftover chicken and noodles (10 points)
Snack: Yoplait Light + granola (4 points)

Weekly: 0/35

Exercise: Zumba Activate.