Old 10-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #1  
Losing it every day...

S/C/G: 303.8/ticker/155

Height: 5'7

Default Flying through to 260s and 250s

Last thread maxed out so here's a new one!
twish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #2  
Losing it every day...

I don't check-in here too regularly. But, I am back on plan and 5 lbs away from the 250s. I know I'll get there and I can't wait. Isn't it so motivating to move to a lower "decade"?
Old 10-06-2014, 07:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

I am back to working out regularly and calorie counting... I am at 251 right now and hope to graduate to the next thread very quickly!
Sinderelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 357/see ticker/235

Height: 5' 10"

Had a major set back while out of town. Got food poisoning and gained 6 pounds for the two days we were there. I know it is not food weight since I was unable to eat, but this put me right back at 259 and I was so close at 253 earlier in the week.

Back to work.
Sally Pineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 337.7/336.8/269

Height: 5'6

Hi Sally Pineapple, I ended up w/food poisoning too, but for me it was actually a good thing lol. I went to Logan's Roadhouse w/my mom as a early birthday dinner (my b-day isn't until next week) on September 30th, I had a salad w/blue cheese dressing, fried pickle chips, fried mushrooms and a bunch of their rolls. I knew this would add to my weight (I'd been stuck in the 260's for nearly 2 months going up and down, and even once landing in the 270's again ) but hey it was a celebration and I rarely go out to dinner. Well on the way home I got very sidetracked by about 3 or more hours, with a salad covered in blue cheese dressing and rolls sitting out in the car, I knew food poisoning could happen, but ah well. Finally after a stop at the mall, and Kohl's, etc. I arrived home where I promptly stuffed myself w/the food that had been sitting in the car for hours. Well that night I was ok, but the next day severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, etc. plus a gain on the scale after all of that.

I didn't feel like eating much that day (October 1st) so I kept it light, and I guess it just occurred to me why not just cut my calories again (currently MFP allows me 1630 calories to lose 1 1/2 lbs. a week) I decided to make it more like 1250-1450 calories a day. I have to say it has been working for me, on the 1st of October I weighed about 265.2 and now I am 259 lbs. (both w/my clothes on, without my clothes I am 257.8) sometimes I come close to my allowed calories of 1630, but I am still losing. I also decided to cut the cheating days for awhile, they just make me feel bad and I was tired of running in place w/my weight loss.

As I told someone recently, sometimes what worked for you at say 280, isn't going to work at 265, you have to shake things up, and for me that is especially true as I don't exercise I am doing this purely w/diet. I can't say I have it all figured out, I am sure I will run into another plateau because that is just what happens, but I hope I can shake it up, and break out of it like I did recently. Great luck to all of us on reaching our health goals! <3
Candidcamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 10:59 AM   #6  
Losing it every day...

SallyPineapple and Candidcamster: Sorry to hear about the food poisoning

I weighed-in at 261.8 this morning. I am so excited to get to the 250s!!!