Old 06-13-2014, 10:03 PM   #16  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Someone I had not seen in a couple of years asked "if I was sick?" yesterday. That's one of the worst. But I am old enough to not give a sh!t. Game on!
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:07 PM   #17  

I do not like it! Its honestly the worst part about weight loss, people noticing and commenting. Ugh...I am losing weight for me. I love how I feel and how I look for ME. It feels so private. All of it. My struggles with eating disorders, weight gain after 2 miscarriages, and a healthy pregnancy...and I want it all to stay private (ironically as I share it here, but I'm in disguise here, in real life I don't share this)...anyway I hate when people comment about my weight like I bought a new hat...It has been through so much mental and physical anguish that I am where I am. Its a struggle everyday, and causal comments make me feel like its up for casual conversation of small talk. And of course I will not tell them the true journey and demons involved so my answers are always shallow and empty..."oh thank you, yes I feel good"....

I would be happy if no one ever noticed my body again!!
GlamourGirl827 is offline   Reply With Quote