Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2014, 10:48 AM   #106  
LGW
#justfortoday

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'

Survived 2 parties yesterday -- one of which had FIVE cakes! I stuffed myself with any protein or protein-like food I could find! I tasted the dips without the chips! Had plenty of water! No alcohol and NO cake! phew!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Old 06-15-2014, 08:14 PM   #107  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Sarah, LOL she's funny Sending you for the grad party though it doesn't sound like you'll need it I should have done a veggies day. Maybe tomorrow. I didn't eat anything off plan today but it's only 8:10 so I am keeping my that I can hold out till tomorrow and be good again

Tonya way to go ... speaking your JUST FOR TODAY yesterday was OP Hope you're having a great day today also

After many many high calories, junk food days I made today a lower calorie day and so far so good I even hit the treadmill for 40 minutes. I am feeling hopeful and I hope this is the start of a new friendship again My weigh in the morning 165.6

Last edited by love2b150; 06-15-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:17 AM   #108  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

Heyyyyy, I'm back after a serious weekend of insanity. The wedding was fantastic. My sister in law made a stunning bride. However four straight days of catered Indian food equals a lot of sodium. Ran around like a madwoman to make sure things were happening as they should, so I didn't always eat, and then when I did I probably ate too much because I was then too hungry. Oh well.

Didn't step on the scale this morning. I kind of don't want to see. I've got a massive water bottle (1.5L) that I picked up with my coffee this morning, so I'm chugging away. Will see what the scale says tomorrow and go from there.
Old 06-16-2014, 12:14 PM   #109  
~Rennie

Kukkie that it is better than you think it will be

my eating yesterday paid off so happy with me day one down and many to go I am down 2.4 to 163.2 today, let's hope I can keep it moving
Old 06-17-2014, 07:29 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 227/see ticker/170

LGW Great job handling the parties! Be proud of yourself. It's not easy to sit with that many calories calling to you and not give in.
Kukkie Man, that wedding food sounds great. I hope when you brave the scale it's kind to you.
Rennie Nice job on the good eating and scale pay off. I know you'll keep it going.

The weekend was okay. I did well at the grad party until the end. I stayed to help with clean up and I ended up cleaning up a cookie or two. But all in all, not terrible. Yesterday, for some reason, I had a bit of a cereal binge mid day. I wasn't hungry, just probably stressed. I need to find better options.

Today is my weigh in day. I'm down a pound. I was hoping for more since it's still early in my weight loss, but oh well. I'll take the pound.

Going to walk/run on the treadmill in a few minutes. I find when I plan exercise later in the day, it is much less likely to actually happen. I will do it now.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:46 AM   #111  

S/C/G: 200/193/140

Height: 5'5

So I finally weighed in. Not happy, but not surprised. Up 4 lbs to 195.4. I know a lot of it is sodium bloat, so I'm happily chugging water down. And I need to go grocery shopping tonight and stock up on some clean eats. My goal for this month was to get out of the 90s, and I have just under two weeks left to manage that.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:02 AM   #112  
~Rennie

Thanks Sarah Good job on the pound I have cereal binges (frosted flakes). I picked them up yesterday and decided nope the kids are out of school I need not kill that box so instead I ate my fiber plus cereal. Didn't eat as much but it sure helped I need to hit the treadmill today, hope I can at some point enjoy.

Kukkie you can do it ... I'm rooting for you

I thought I had messed up because I decided to share some home fried potatoes with my son last evening. Well I had forget about my fiber cereal moment and I had a good bathroom visit. So today I am down 2lbs to 161.2. Hoping I can not binge on the cereal or eat high carb today and get back into the 150's tomorrow
Old 06-17-2014, 04:13 PM   #113  
~*Mandy*~

S/C/G: 330.6/Ticker/<170

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone!

I've officially been back long enough to get a sig and be able to post pictures. YAY!

Kukkie - So glad you had lots of fun at the wedding! Fun time with loved ones is always worth the gain. I'm sure you'll drop that water weight in no time.

Rennie - Good job getting back to it!

Sarah - Cereal is a weakness of mine. I can eat so much of it in one sitting it's ridiculous!

My weigh in today was 311.8... which brings me to 18.8 lost total since May 11, and 6.4 so far for June. My rings can actually move on my fingers again! YAY!

Hope you all are having a fabulous day!

P.S. I'll probably start weighing daily again, after we move and get settled.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:08 PM   #114  
~Rennie

Thanks Mandy You are doing your thing Lady I am happy for you.

I made it to the gym. My intentions were to burn 535 calories but I only burned 353. I couldn't find my sneakers ... why?? because I left them in the gym on Sunday after my shower then I had to leave by 4:35 to pick up my boys, but at least I did something My throat is starting to hurt. I took some generic Day-Quil I sure hope it helps.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:39 AM   #115  

Doing my exercise in the morning yesterday worked. I got it done early and then didn't have to listen to myself whine through excuses of why I was too tired in the evening! I will do that again today.

My eating isn't great, but isn't horrible. That's not a great recipe for weight loss. Time to focus better on what I eat. Those little things are adding up. It's the handful of crackers or even fruit that adds up quickly when I'm not paying attention. Today will be about focusing on each bite and deciding if I really want it or if I'm just grabbing it.
Old 06-18-2014, 09:15 AM   #116  
~Rennie

Sarah, that's my issue ... how quickly things add up. I log it on MFP and know what I have planned and how much and then blow it,smh. You'll get there, I did, I do (from time to time) and we can Good job on the exercising in the morning

Down .8 to 160.4. Hoping to keep this moving. My throat is killing me this morning. I got some Ricola lemon throat drops and I'm drinking tea.
Old 06-19-2014, 06:37 AM   #117  

Rennie--I hope you start feeling better soon. Summer colds seem unfair somehow. What is MFP?

Again, exercise was good food was okay. I probably should log it in something or at least write it all down for a couple days. That might keep me from those quick nibbles that add up.

Going for a walk in a few minutes...
Old 06-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #118  

S/C/G: 191.4/187/150

Height: 5'9

Well, after a whirlwind weekend of 3 parties and traveling to another state to help my daughter find and apartment...I gained one pound. I kindof knew it. but since being home I have been faithful to my exercising every morning and eating well. Haven't hopped on the scale since Mon, but will tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everyone is well. Keep up the good work ladies!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:44 PM   #119  
~Rennie

Thanks Sarah I was telling my husband, I'm not sure it's a cold since I don't have the sniffles, congestion or a cough. I don't know what hit me all of a sudden I'm a little better today though MFP = myfitnesspal.com I love the site. There is also fitday, fatsecret, loseit and I know there are others to log your food. Keeps me in check sometimes unless I decide I don't want what I have logged that's when I typically mess up because I eat what isn't planned I wanted to go to the gym but today is my husbands only day off and I figure if I have a shake for dinner like I had for lunch I should pretty much be ok. It I only go down .2 like today I'll be happy since it's not an up on the scale

Mary I think you did wonderfully with the pound. I would have gained 3-5. Keep up the great work and working out in the morning is pretty great ... for a great weigh in tomorrow

I was down .2 to 160.2 this morning. I think it would have been better but I have discovered that hot sauce and vinegar help my throat. So I got some chips pretty late last evening and doused them with hot sauce and vinegar. Taste really good and felt good going down. Sodium stopped me from seeing my 150's but better luck tomorrow because I have been OP all day.
Old 06-19-2014, 10:24 PM   #120  
~Rennie

We loss power after a freak storm and decided to go to my daughters to cook. The power came back on as I was getting things together but her Daddy said, let's go anyway We made our baby's evening ... she got to spend time with her family and had dinner to boot, that she didn't have to cook nor clean up afterwards and I got to go to the mini gym for my 2.19 mile treadmill walk. I really really want to see the 150's tomorrow, pleaseeeeeee
Closed Thread