My short hair

• Well I told all of you a while back that I got my hair cut short. I think it makes me look fatter, but my family (all but my husband) seems to think I look better with my hair cut short.

So here it it:
  • It looks good ~ really cute!!!

Gayle
  • LOVE It!!!! Great choice.
  • WOO-HOO!!!! You look great!!
  • Thanks! My sister said this is a bad picture and that when I put make up on and do my hair I look better, lol, but o'well. It's me, lol.

Bella23
  • You look adorable!

PS--everyone looks better "all dolled up".
  • I liked kimberley's hair longer also but everyone else loves it. So what do us men know. Hers does look cute I have to admit. Yours looks nice also.
  • WOW Bella that's SHORT! But I think it looks cute
  • I love it!

I would shave my head right now, but my hubby would cow! Been growing the crap out for 3 years, when does it end ;-)

Miss Chris
  • I think it is great too. I've always thought I look better with short hair than with long hair. I would also love to have a super super short cut, I'm working myself up to it!! My hair is short now, probably a little shorter than yours bella but I really want to go a little longer than brush cut length but I don't want it to be spiky. I'd have to gel it down every day I guess.
  • Bella -

I think it looks great! I just love having short hair. When it was long, I would get lazy and just do the ponytail too much. When it's short, I style it every day (can you say 5 min). I do dream of long hair, but for now the short really does alot for me.
  • I'm the same way Sandi, I love it short, but kinda miss the long hair. And Miss Chris, the only way I got away with having it this short is because my husband will be away for a year or so. So he can't say much about it. He did complain when he saw pictures and said it's ok as long as I grow it out by the time he gets home, lol.

We'll see!

Thank all of you for the kind words!!

Bella23