Getting out of 220's and 230's!

You're on Page 3 of 34
Go to
  • Wow... we had a quiet group this weekend... I hope that that means you all were having fun! I was away all day... and walked alot - so I was good. Down to 229.6 - drum roll please....... I lost .2 lbs last week WOW! Shazamm! LOLOLOL But better down than Up! Looking forward to WOOSH Week... end of next week. Can't come soon enough!

HOPE that your Monday is nice. I am walking into a stressful and potentially explosive week (Working alone with the bully - sigh). Send me strength! I am taking double the Vitamin D! LOL
  • I went up to 231.6. It's so annoying! I can't get past 228.
  • I'm new here, but at 235 looks like this is the place for me to hang out. I'm focusing on one day at a time ( or 1 hour at a time).
    Just wanted to pop in and say hi
  • Been hanging around 229 and 230 so I'm just trying to relax.

I've been doing a new strength training routine. Before I basically always did cardio so I think it's probably some water retention from working my muscles out.

Today I overate quite a bit but sometimes a girl just has to overeat. :P It usually resets my focus and curbs some cravings, although I do wish I didn't overeat so often. However, I lost 5lbs this month so I'm trying to remember that sometimes you have slow months but it's progress, not perfection, right?
  • I think our group of posters are MIA.. (Me too!)... Walrus.. you are just trudging along and doing WELL! good for you! RubyRed.. me too.. stuck at that high 220's no too! sigh... Welcome Donna!

Me... I have touched the 220's several times.. LOVED It and had hoped that it would be the decade that I could fly thru (HA HA HA.. best plans Ah yeah.. that idea came back and bit me).. I am now back up to 232.8 and don't know why..... Water??!!! sigh.. have no idea.. Not eating anything that is full of sodium.. so does blackening seasoning do it? must for me.. So alittle down as to that NUMBER.. Sigh.. it is JUST A NUMBER and I know better than to let it get to me too.. I do know better.. but I still get - well GRRRRRRRRR. I just need to look forward.. Can't change yesterday.. just right NOW!...

Work is been extremely busy (which makes the day go by like lightning!) and the bully has been nice to me this week and talking to me. How about that? Well that is this week... (I just pray that it continues for awhile)

I hope you all have a wonderful day and may your scale smile at you!
  • Thanks for the welcome!!!
  • Hi ladies

I've still been trying to have more good eating days than bad and I think overall it's just balancing out. I haven't gained since 3 weeks ago when I was on here so I guess that's something to smile at. I really have had a stress free (boring) pregnancy other than the mind games of "eat the cake, you deserve another slice!" So for the food reasons alone, I'm ready for July so I can get back to my stronger mindset. My sister-in-law found out that she and my brother are expecting a boy in August this week. We're all so happy for them but I can already see on her tiny 5' frame, that she's gaining weight really fast. We've spoken several times about how much harder twinkies make the 3rd trimester. Breathing/walking/living is just hard when you put on 40+ lbs and have no room for your current organs to be. She just doesn't understand it. But she will. They're happy and swimming in chocolate cake lol. I'm happy for them but feel for her in the end. I gained 70+ lbs with my first baby and 25+ with my second. I know how it feels to be huge and pregnant. It sucks big time.

Sorry, guess I'm just in a rambling mood.

I got a fitbit flex. More for after baby, but in hopes it'll get me moving more during this pregnancy too. So far I'm doing well to get 5,000 steps per day. I have horrible pubic pain and walking exaggerates it. I'm still trying. Hoping to make it through the weekend without going overboard. I have revival all weekend and a baby shower tomorrow which means A LOT of eating out/junk food. =]

Keep on keeping on, ladies!
  • Hi I'm new here and weigh 220 and hoping to bring that number down! And from what I have been reading, all the success stories I'm sure I will get there too.
  • Hi ladies!

I have been a bad girl lately! I had house guests for the last 10 days. For the most part I ate well, but the past few days not so much, particularly yesterday when I ate out twice! I am up to 236.8 this morning! I can't be sad about it because I deserve it. I woke up with an awful belly ache today so I decided to get back on track.
  • I'm afraid to weigh myself. I didn't go to the gym yesterday because I went to a funeral. Then my mom asked me to bake a cake, which I had 2 slices of. And after that, My uncle baked 2 batches of cookies, which I had 5 of. I'm afraid to weigh myself because I think it's probably going to go back up to the 230's.
  • I think I'm going to throw out that cake. If anybody asks I'll just say "Isn't it on the counter?"
  • Why have I never thought of throwing out the tempting treats? Of course, if I did that everyone would just assume I ate the treats. Lol
  • Hello all... I hope that you had a great weekend! It was nice yesterday here in Fla... One of those postcard days (Great for all the Spring Breakers...oh I can't wait til I feel and look good enough to go to the beach again - a whopping 5 miles away LOL)

I have been hovering around the low 230's (232.2 today) which is frustrating and also shows that I only lost 1 lb in March.. NOT good for 31 days! ... So recommitting for April as I want a good no for my Birthday in May!

Hope you all have a great day!
  • I had a pretty good weekend here. We brought the dog to an area state park (I've never been) and did some hiking. I grabbed one of the maps and there are miles and miles of trails. Who new? Lol. It looks like I could go there every weekend for a 2 or 3 mile hike and never repeat myself in 6 months. It was great family time as well.
    I'm trying to stay healthy with my eating and have made a big pot of lentil and mushroom soup for a go to snack or meal whenever feeling hungry but want something quick.
    Hope everyone has a great week ahead of them!!!
  • Creeping back down.... Made it to 231.4 (still 1.8 over my low)... Looking forward to my woosh week... Next week??