Old 03-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

I miss this place. I haven't worked out in a week and a half because my dad decided to move in temporarily....right in my workout space. -.- I've been going for walks where I can but...meh. I'm trying not to lose my fire though, I'm still losing on diet alone!

Good luck guys!
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:48 AM   #62  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

niki hopefully you will get a "woosh" soon, too! Sounds like you're doing the right things, though those things sometimes make it slower.

I dunno what it is lately but I'm losing way faster than usual. Down a pound from Friday already.

RiotGirl that's awesome that you're still losing! I haven't been to the gym in over a week due to illness and it's driving me nuts! (Though I wonder if somehow that's why I've been losing more lately...hmm)
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #63  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies!

My woosh was not done, I saw 212 today, my new recent low on my official weigh-in day, all I was hoping for was 213, but I skipped it entirely. I guess cardio week is off to a good start!!!! The good thing is that based on previous patterns I may be plateauing here and may see 213, because my weight fluctuates up 1-2lbs during that time. But then again, I have not done a full cardio week since 2013, and my record keeping was much less detailed then, so this is kind of new territory. Weight loss is like a rollercoaster ride, so I am going to enjoy the whole "view up top and the coasting downward" part, before the irritatingly slow and bumpy climb to my next woosh....

xRiotGirl I wish I was brave enough to try and see if I could lose on diet alone. I would love to experiment with that, but I am so impatient, that if nothing came off during that time, I would be super angry, mostly because I would feel that I wasted time experimenting . Curiosity did kill the cat right?? I don't want to be the cat, so I think envy is fine for now .
MarliQQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:33 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 256/211/136

Height: 5'2"

Sounds like everyone is doing a great job! I was 216 this morning....40 pounds gone forever...80 to go, so I am 1/3 of the way there! Very happy with that. Have a glorious evening!
jodoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 09:55 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

^^Congrats you guys on the losses! Take it where you can get it! hehe

I weighed in this morning, although to be completely honest I have no flipping clue what I weigh right now. Because I got 4 different weights. -.- I got a few of the numbers a couple of times in a row, but I don't trust any of it. I took the average of the numbers I got and it put me at 203.4 which is about half a pound more than my last weigh in. The FIRST number I got was 199.something so..who knows...lol I'm about ready to chuck that scale out a window.

Good news is I just ordered my new scale! And a food scale! AND my heart rate monitor! Thank you tax refund! I'm really excited for the high tech leg of this journey..this is uncharted territory for me I took the advice of others on here and went for the Polar FT4 monitor and the EatSmart Precision Body Fat Scale. I cannot wait for my next weigh in!!! P.S. I still plan on getting a FitBit at once I break 200 so I can have a good quality, accurate pedometer as well. I'd like to know what my activity is like throughout the day AS WELL as my workouts, which I can't get with the Polar. Oh well, it's money well invested.

Last edited by xRiotGirl; 03-25-2014 at 09:58 PM.
xRiotGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 12:13 PM   #66  
"Evolution Required"

Hi Ladies.

I am so happy that I don't allow my emotions to dictate this weight loss thing, because I would have gained everything back by now . I am not in the best of moods as a direct result of.......me. I need to get my happy back real quick .

jodoto I am a few lbs from being able to say the same! I know how you feel, congrats hun!!

xRiotGirl I would throw that scale out the window, no mercy . I can't deal with any uncertainty like that...I am glad you are getting a new scale, and I know you are too.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:17 PM   #67  

Marli...hugs and happiness coming your way! xRiot new battery for the scale maybe? I would just go with the 199 and forget the whole thing!!!!
I was 215 this morning! Yay, me! Have a glorious day....Olivia, where are you???? Jodoto
Old 03-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #68  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

Decided to jump right on after my workout, so yuh I'm nasty!! ...Sooo dramatic today . I was looking at old pics of smaller adult me, and I realized that even though I wasn't the skinniest--I wasn't concerned about my weight either--rather that I was content with my body. You would think that the goal that I have set for myself of 150 should start to feel ambitious, since I have never been that low in my adult life, but it doesn't. I am actually more excited about setting a precedent, starting a new me. No I'm not in Onederland yet--but when I started out at 250, if you told me I would be in 2-teens right now and about 10lbs from the weight I was in my early years post-college...well.....

jodoto I thought you were hiding this past week too . Congrats on the pounds you lost!!

Last edited by MarliQQ; 03-27-2014 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:00 PM   #69  

Marli I was out of town this past weekend! You spound like your old self in this last post! Yay!
Old 03-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #70  
Call me NNS!

S/C/G: 232.6/169.4/149

Height: 5'5"

Down 2.6 pounds this week....omg, if I keep this up I'll be in Onederland way sooner than I ever imagined. Not holding my breath, but it's getting so close I can taste it!
nonameslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:24 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 244/ticker/140

Wow noname, you're sailing down this thread - way to go!!

You do sound a lot brighter Marli, must be that exercise you just did, it really helps me get it all out my system too! And you're really at an exciting point now, the changes are happening and they're all good!!

Well, just wanted to check in to say hi. I had a bit of a nightmare day yesterday and ended up going over on calories as I had to grab lunch on the go so I woke up today feeling very motivated and determined not to do that again. It was doubly annoying because it wasn't something I really appreciated for the calories that it cost me. So, I went to the gym this morning and then tomorrow I have a pilates class and a bodypump class to start the day and it's been a good eating day so far, it's all about being prepared I think! Have a great weekend everyone!!
nikitanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:16 PM   #72  
"Evolution Required"

Hiya Ladies!!

I am hoping that I have some energy today as well, I have been struggling with some low energy levels. Maybe I just need sun ?? I mean, I love winter and fall, but I find that when it is plain just cold and dreary it doesn't help motivate. I think since it is raining out today I am going to blast music anyway I can. That usually helps if I jump around and act crazy to music for a moment....

jodoto, nikitanix Wow! Didn't know I was sounding so depressed! I try and force myself to have a happier outlook on things lately. I need to--or else I would go crazy . I'm the type of person who over thinks things and spends too much time in her head, and yeah exercise does help to give me some of me back. Weight loss is truly the only thing going "right" at this moment .
Old 03-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #73  
AAD
Aida ~ Slow but steady ~

S/C/G: 229/229/159

2/19 = 216.9
2/26 = 216.8
3/7 = 216.7 Lost 0# this week
3/14 = 216.6 Lost .1# this week
3/21 = 216.5 Lost .1# this week
3/28 = 216.2 Lost .3# this week
AAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #74  

214 for me this morning! Hey Niki...how tall are you? We are very similar as far as where we are and where we are headed! I started out a little heavier than you, but I was heavier than most things living at the time I started! ha!
Noname, you are tearing it up! Get to Onederland to make a place for us...we are on our way!
Marli We are going to make it to Onderlanmd way before June as your signature shows....hang on, we are headed there soon!!!!
Have a glorious day! I am off on a weekend jaunt to an out of town wedding with a bunch of girlfriends. Pray I can stay strong!!!!!! Olivia!!!!!!! Where are you???????
Old 03-29-2014, 01:56 PM   #75  
"Evolution Required"

Hey ladies!

Raining miserably still...We went from too much snow to too much rain, here comes the flash flood warnings....
All cardio week is a true demonstration that I carried pounds of water weight. Nice to see the scale edging downwards everyday, 211.3! That bit of confirmation is what I wish I could have had the entire time. My new program starts in two days , so my scale and I will be returning to our initial relationship with one another .
So I say this to my scale......I will miss the mornings we shared as you told me that my yesterdays paid off--that I did great--as always, and that you even felt less pain as I stood on your face. I wish this could have lasted forever and ever, but alas, all good things must come to an end. Farewell my friend...

jodoto I know, I know--we are . That was just my first promise to myself when I first started this journey, that I would not reach my next birthday in the same condition. And so far I am making good, and I am proud of myself .