Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder!

You're on Page 22 of 31
Go to
  • 5/25 = 213.7
    5/31 = 213.4 (Lost 1.5 in May)
    6/7 = 213 (Lost .4 this week)
    6/14 = 212.5 (Lost .5 this week)
    6/22 = 211.9
    6/28 = 211.5 (Lost .5 this week) Progress, not perfection!
  • Okay... I am on the verge of 2 teens again... scale 220.8 this morning! So I plan to be "legal" and start posting here again! LOL... Legal.. yeah LOL..

I hope you all are having a terrific weekend! We got to 92 degrees and 107 with the heat index here. Lord walking this morning doing my 3+ miles in Mid 80's at 8:30 am YIKES! SUMMER it be here for SURE! LOL..

Progress is always better than perfection AAD.. I agree with you.. Perfection is Impossible! Progress is always possible!
  • Just 10lbs to Onederland guys!

Although I just had a bit of a cheat night so it's time to avoid the scale for a bit I think. :P

I am gonna focus on eating right and exercising for two weeks before having another cheat day, and hopefully be looking at 205lbs soon.
  • Hey everyone! I'm officially moving to this thread. My scale said 218.6 after I spent the past 2 months at 219-220. I'm so glad I broke past that plateau. I'm looking forward to making it to onderland!
  • Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Easily - Wouldn't it be so great if we could understand what would cause our gains. I have a scale that measures bf %, water, muscle and bone. The only number that ever changes is the bf %, somehow I don't think that could be right.

Aida - Yes progress not perfection. Love that!

Sue. LOL I think you are good to keep posting here. I won't report you. Is it really muggy there? It is bad here. I hate the heat and humidity...AND mosquitoes. Unfortunately they love me.

Walrus - 10 lbs to onederland! YAY!

Ruby -

My official June weight loss was 9 lbs. I'm super happy with that. If I can keep up the 2 ish lbs per week loss, I will definitely reach my labor day goal of Onederland. Anyone want to join me?
  • Welcome to the thread, RubyRed93!

It's great to see some familiar names, wannaskipandlaugh

Just checking in, but no change in weight yet. I feel like my recommitment to dieting is happening in fits and starts rather than a smooth take off. I had a couple of days of pretty bad eating, but I had a couple of good days of eating. too. I had two outright NSVs - one day I stayed under my 1500 calorie a day limit for the first time in forever, so happee! The other NSV is exercise related, because I hardly ever exercise - my neighbor texted me she was going for a walk around the neighborhood and did I want to go. I didn't want to go. It was hot and muggy out, and I had just eaten a meal, but I told myself, "No excuses!" We walked a mile and a half. I have been increasing water intake, but there is still room for improvement. Thanks, everyone, for posting updates. They are really helping me get back in the groove.
  • 5/31 = 213.4 (Lost 1.5 in May)
    6/7 = 213 (Lost .4 this week)
    6/14 = 212.5 (Lost .5 this week)
    6/22 = 211.9
    6/28 = 211.5 (Lost .5 this week) Progress, not perfection!
    7/1 = 211.3 It's work, but it works!
  • WooHoo and Hooray for you RubyRed! You are here and so close to Onderland now !

TheWalrus... Wow..Everytime you post its a whopping no.. and you are so close to Onderland now too!... and Close to minus 100 lbs! Congratulations!

Easily... I guess our scales don't always show what is true with our body changes sometimes... Having clothes be loser and seeing the measurements going down... well.. that is what people see about us and the wonderful reason to SHOP to get SMALLER clothes! WEEEEEEEEE and I am in the same boat as you with the scale..

TooWicky...I bet you have a good woosh really soon and fly thru that Onderland Door again. (Take us with you!). But in this short time you are here.. We will enjoy your posts and stories

Me... still hanging (Illegal here) at 220.4 or 220.6 depending on the scale.. BOO.. I want that 216 that I had 10 days ago.. YES I DO! darn darn darn darn darn that little voice inside and sugar addiction! I am looking forward to a 3 day weekend.. tho next week 1 of the girls in my office is on vacation and I get more than 1/2 of her work.. I see OT and fast days coming next week! LOL Happy day all!
  • Easily - That is awesome on losing two jean sizes. Fingers crossed on a visit from the whoosh fairy.

TooWicky - That's two great NSVs. As long as you don't quit you'll get back in the groove. You've come so far already, just keep on keeping on.

Aida - Small losses build up to a big loss. Keep up the great week!

Sue - You'll get back down, as long as you don't give up (and I know you won't). I mean look at all those cloud 9s girl. You rock!!!!

I'm down 0.6 today. Like Aida, I'll take those small losses. Other than that I'm doing good. I am trying to make myself get up at work and move every 30 minutes. I know this sedentary job is killing me...literally. I hope you all have a great day.
  • I like your reasoning Easily! and WV I love your hug! Thank you and you are right.. we might falter but Heck NO we don't give up! Nope, no way, nada, Nyet, Nein, etc etc etc LOL

and Easily.... for you! hey.. it took awhile to lose that gain (I know I am still working on 3 more lbs lol).. but you did it and extra now! I SWEAR!!!!! you are in for a woosh of emence proportions! Yep 4 lbs - GONE! I am thinking! (me too I hope!)

Lets do it.. oh I want to hit Onderland sooooooooooooo bad.. Now I have you Easily to follow and try and keep up with
  • Weighed in at 215 today lets keep going down scale
  • HOORAY Easily! Yay..See I knew the WOOSH FAIRY wasn't done with you yet! LOL You are finally getting rewarded for your hard work since the water gain! YEAH!! and I lost some too. So back down to my low 216.8 after my 8 lb water water gained.. now I need to lose more.. you are pullling WAYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of me!

Welcome Matilda! Come join in the fun of getting to ONDERLAND!
  • Looks like we are all taking the fast track to Onederland. I weighed in at 215.4 today; down 1.6 since yesterday!

Happy Independence Day and remember the Military and law enforcement officers who put their lives on the line everyday to keep us safe and free!
  • Man I have been hanging around 212 with lots of cheat days for some reason.

I think it's stress probably. I am just hanging in there!
  • WV Wow.. I wonder what the breeze and blurr of you going past me was! lol woohoo TO YOU! 215s !!! WOW... I am closer today.. down to 216.2.. tho I was 215.0 after my walk... will take that tomorrow.. I have you all to chase and it is making me walk faster and more steps!

Hope everyone has a truly wonderful day! ITS SATURDAY!!!!