Two-teens Into One-derland, a Land of Wonder!

You're on Page 14 of 31
Go to
  • Sorrow- Yay for qualifying for the fertility treatment! That's exciting My fiance and I are trying to conceive as well. I'm going to be getting tested come June if I haven't been able to by then. ::Fingers crossed::
  • Girl dreams . Thank you! Have been trying for a long time now and it has been a long struggle to get fertility treatment. It's been a battle tbh. But I want this so much I told myself no amount of weight will stand between me and my goal. Starting to get abit Impatient though. 213 eh. You can do it!! Have you got a plan? Xx Sorrow
  • Hey Sorrow- My doctor just suggested a lose 10 lbs by june, so that's my goal at the moment. (hopefully more lol) I am calorie counting and trying to exercise. Mostly on my days off work I go out on walks with my dogs and either my fiance or my neighbor and her little guy. Thursday we did about a mile and a half before the rain made us stop. Tuesday I did a mile. Sunday I did 5 miles So I'm just gonna keep on treking and hopefully between the 2 i'll get there. Now that it is nice I plan on bike riding and after losing the first 10-15 I'll use the Personal Training sessions I paid for
  • Sorrow that is a wonderful goal to have reached! Best wishes to both you and Skinnygirldreams on conceiving. That is definitely something that is in the back of my mind motivating me to lose weight. Kids are a few years off for us, but I want to have a healthy pregnancy and be a healthy, active mom with lots of energy when that time comes. Very exciting time for both of you!

This nice weather definitely makes it easier to get outside and get active. I did, however, just start some strength training at the gym and I'm excited to make some progress with that. This will only be my second week...I want to have kick a** guns one day! Arms that people envy instead of these flabby things I have now. Never thought I'd really be interested in being or looking strong, but watching some of the women at my gym as been really inspiring. Screw being lean, I want to be visibly strong!
  • Thank you Noname. I've always wanted children. Its abit of a crushing thing that it won't happen naturally. The sun makes everyone happy and more active! Only seen a few sunshiny days sofar here and I feel so much better and more alive! I hope you had a very nice day!
  • This thread has been slow since so many members have moved on to the 190s!

I'm not even there yet (but on track to be this week!), but I'm already thinking about what happens after Onederland? The last and only time I've ever lost weight, I got to 195 and was so happy to be under 200 that I let myself get sidetracked. And then life happened...new boyfriend, new job, moved away, excuses excuses. That was three years ago.

I do have a goal weight for the year (179) along with other physical goals (intense hiking, long bike rides, etc.) so I'm really hoping I can stay motivated and keep going this time!

I'm also really proud that 8 weeks into a 10 week weight-loss/activity challenge run by my local newspaper, I already met my goal of losing 10 pounds. It feels good to meet and exceed goals

How's everyone's week going so far?
  • Hi Ladies!!

I am inching down slowwwwwly --even with TOM. I hadn't expected TOM this soon, and in hindsight this explains the low energy and the snacking I have experienced this past week. Always feels great to have something to blame .
    April is coming to a close and I expected to be in Onederland by the end, but it appears that it will be another week or so before that happens. So here is to hoping that I hit Onederland by next week .

nonameslob I too am questioning what will happen to my motivation levels once I hit Onederland. So I am already thinking on my next goal, and I think I may make this goal more tangible than the last. Hopefully then I will have something more exciting to strive for--other than (x) amount of pounds...
  • Finally fit into the Tights i bought few weeks back that completely didnt fit me! couldn't get em past my thighs, thought try em on and they fit! (the legs are sort of short since I have rather long legs and i got a "midget crotch" :/ but they are otherwise o so comfortable!)

Waiting for my letter to come through from my fertility clinic.. *impatient* Busy week at work sofar, due to rain yesterday no archery :/ and slowly boxing up everything to move house (right in the middle of buying a house) thats pretty much my week sofar! how about yours?
  • happy hump day everyone!!

good job on the 10 pound goal nonameslob and I'm sure you'll meet your goal.. you just have to keep doing what you are doing without giving up!!
    ^^ that's what I keep telling myself everyday when I step on the scale.. I see only a 0.2 lb change today am down to 207.4 ! if only weight loss could be explained and was straightforward!! just got to keep my head up and chug along!!

and great NSV sorrow I love when I fit into smaller sizes too and I dont know if it happens with everybody but sometimes if I wear the same clothes even after losing sizes, I don't see any difference in the mirror

Good luck MarliQQ.. I'm rooting for u and nonameslob to get into Onederland soon and save me a spot !!
  • Hey Ladies!

First off ....Sorrow--midget crotch?? That was too funny for me today, never heard it quite put that way before, I'm gonna file that one away....

Anywho, a new recent low of 203 today . I actually am celebrating this loss, I deserve it--even if it is a rainy dreary day . But I truly do feel like I am at the tail end of a big final countdown on NYE, and I'm about to suck face, drink some wine, and pass out somewhere--don't judge .
    But I truly believe that we won't be apart for long, I am pretty sure we will all be in the 190's thread together soon, because a lot of us are from 220-230 and we basically came here together, so I know we'll be leaving together. So here's to us smexy girls getting to a weight that we can shout from the rooftops!
  • Sorrow I don't even know what you mean by midget crotch but it made me LOL anyway! Congrats on your tights fitting. Woohoo!

nitrus29 Thanks "Only" a .2 loss? You're not gaining, in fact you're losing! I know it sucks when it's slow but hey, you're doing great!

MarliQQ WOOHOO! You're only 3 pounds away from a 50 pounds loss...that is INCREDIBLE!

We are all so close! I will be stepping on the scale a day early (tomorrow) as I switched up my fasting days this week, so hopefully "Christmas" (Onderland) will come early to me. I can't wait to hear everyone's new goals once we all cross that threshold. I think my next big goal will be fitting into a Size 14 again. Haven't worn that size in almost 10 years
  • Thanks NoName And I'd love to be back into a size 14 myself.... I've fluxuated between 14 and 18 for the last couple years.... mostly stuck in 16s.

Sorrow- that's an awesome NSV!
    MarliQQ- congrats on your new low! you'll be in Onederland in no time
  • Hey MarliQQ that's brill news! a loss is a loss right.not long till you are in onederland! ppl are leaving me behind here *sniff*.

Right girls a midgetcrotch.. ever seen people that "sag" their pants? makes their "crotch" move south and it looks like they got short legs! well that's how my tights were! ;( .

Noname : you'll be there in a jif! I already own a pair of size 14 jeans (they are a tad tight but not uncomfortably) but I weigh more than you, which is straaange. Anyway, goals are nice.

Nitrus : its a good feeling isnt' it!! I never can tell in the mirror, but of course if items of clothing that previously didn't fit you do.. well clothes cannot lie nor deceive you I suppose!

Skinnygirldreams : you will get there!!! Together ?

Another thing I have noticed is that I've added some actual food into my diet (mostly veg like beetroot, broccoli, chickpea, carrots) and I don't feel quite so constipated, its what I hate about the diet :< makes my weightloss not go as quick, but it makes me feel way less uncomfortable. I don't know about you girls but I hate feeling bloated and "full up"

I hope you ladies had a wonderful week sofar, only a few days to go .May is here soooooon ! looking forward to more sun tbh. I feel like a different person when the sun is out for most of the day and its' actually warm enough to walk around without 100 layers!.

xxx Sorrow
  • Sorrow, funny what two inches in height can do!

What were you dong beofire the "actual food"? Sorry if I missed that somewhere!
  • I'm on shake related diet. Less than 500 cals a day. 3 shakes a day.