Nsv!

• So I'm so excited I have to share. I had all of my too little dream clothes put in an under the bed storage box and left there. I hadn't opened the box in years. I've been in a size 18 recently and maybe should have been in a size 20 at my biggest. In the last month or two I was wearing size 16 but I only had one or two pairs in that size. Well I was getting ready for work today and had forgotten to do laundry. I needed work pants desperately. I opened the box. All but one pair fit!!!!! The box is full of 12-14s. I can't believe they fit. I've probably been wearing too large clothes for a while because they fit well too! I need a head check on how big I am now and this certainly helped.

Now the one fair that didn't fit will be a dream pair set out and waiting for my next goal. Even though the scale isn't moving as fast as I want it to, this whole thing is working and right now I can't be more excited.
  • Congrats. That is very exciting. I have been buying clothes in a smaller size for the summer. I hope I will be able to wear them then
  • Oh my heck! That is an incredible NSV. CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Yay!
  • congrats! Awesome Nsv!
  • congratulations!! awesome NSV!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congratulations!

I had a similar experience. I went cloths shopping over the weekend and everything that fit me was a 1X. The last time I regularly wore a 1X was in 1988!!!