3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Sweating for the wedding! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/292286-sweating-wedding.html)

ushotmedown 01-31-2014 06:40 AM

Sweating for the wedding!

Hi everyone!

So i'm Nicole and I'm new here. A little about me is necessary then I suppose.

I'm 21 years old.
My heaviest weight was 285lbs back in august 2013.
I've since lost about 30lbs.

I'm getting married on the 26th January 2015. Less than a year to go!

So I decided now was the perfect time to step up my weight loss a notch.

I would like to be between 140-129lbs by then.
From my CW, that would be a loss of between 114 and 125lb to lose.
So that is a whole **** of a lot.

I have the year off of university (health reasons) and a gym membership so let's see how we go!

Oh, I should mention I'm vegan, so I will probably do some combination of raw food and juicing throughout the year.

360 days until the wedding!

VikingBride2Be 01-31-2014 08:21 AM

Hey! I'm Megan!

I'm getting married in May 2015. Probably going dress shopping and doing engagement pictures this fall -- but I'd like to lose (now) 98 lbs before the wedding.

It's exciting!

scarletmeshell 01-31-2014 08:58 AM

Congrats ladies! How exciting!

ushotmedown 01-31-2014 09:34 AM

Hi Megan! Ooh we can be weight loss buddies if you like? So we can keep each other on track.
I did something daring and bought a dress in a size 12.
So I have a LOT to lose by then!

VikingBride2Be 01-31-2014 09:38 AM

Sounds fabulous!

That's awesome that you already 'said yes to the dress'!

ushotmedown 01-31-2014 09:42 AM

I found one I loved and it was on sale down £114!!
I need to lose 114 pounds to get to my minimum goal weight.
It seemed like fate!

I got it like 4-5 dress sizes smaller.
It's going to be a challenge but completely worth it

ushotmedown 02-01-2014 06:01 AM

Lost 2.8lbs putting me at 253 exactly.

Day One: 31/01

The bad
I didn't do any exercise yesterday because I was so darn cold.
That would be because I was on day 1 of my extended juice fast.
I always get so cold the first couple of days when I do this.

The good

Other than that I got in my 2 litres of water and all my juice.

ushotmedown 02-01-2014 10:57 AM

Day 2: 01/02

Got my wii fit out today.

So far I've done an hour and fourty five minutes of exercise and burnt around 856 calories.

I did 15 minutes of yoga.
In two parts I jogged a total of 1 mile with it. With a continuous half a mile each time. (x2)

I'm planning to do level one of the 30 day shred and then around 9pm do day 1 of c25k zombie app with my partner.

We are right next to the beach so we will just run alongside it. No one should be out with their dogs then (I have a phobia after a rottweiler bit me and broke my rib, VERY slowly getting over it but i'm still not okay with dogs off of their leashes and at the beach there is an abundance)

That's all for now. Once I hit 25 posts I will put up some pictures of my wedding dress!!

359 DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING

divinechaos 02-01-2014 01:36 PM

I started a juice cleanse on the 27th of January and did it for 5 days. Today I'm EATING again. I'll be on a vegetarian diet for 55 days. lol and I also got my wii fit out a few days ago :) I'm getting married in October (most likely) because I would LOVE to have a beautiful fall wedding. however, I might put it off until NEXT spring because I'd also love a beautiful spring wedding :P if I get married in October, I'd like to weigh 180, which means I have 95 lbs to lose in 8 months. It seems like you and I have a lot in common :P

ushotmedown 02-01-2014 01:45 PM

Oooh hi! It does sound like we have a lot in common!
My wedding is January 26th because that is our anniversary and it also gives me more time to lose the weight. I'd love to be 95lbs down in 8 months, that would be incredible! I know we can do it :D
I'd love someone/s to be my weight loss buddy so we can keep each other accountable :D

VikingBride2Be 02-01-2014 01:50 PM

Big dogs at high off-leash speeds can be problematic even if they're friendly. (I have a lab and a smaller mix).

It's snowing 4-6 inches today and another 1-2 tonight so there isn't a lot that can be done outside the house. Had a crappy day at work yesterday and wanted to shove fried foods in/around my mouth but didn't binge like I so, so, so wanted to. Been on plan 100% for the past 11 days.

On the wedding front, the future in-laws are coming to visit in March to look at rehearsal dinner spaces. :)

ushotmedown 02-01-2014 02:03 PM

Megan if you can't make it out of the house do stuff inside! I just did the 30 day shred on youtube.

It is freezing here right by the sea. I'm cold inside the flat let alone if i do end up leaving it to go for a run :/

Have either of you chosen a venue yet?

VikingBride2Be 02-01-2014 02:07 PM

We're having a Superbowl Party here tomorrow so I've been running around like a madwoman trying to get things clean and make sure the fiance and the dogs don't get them dirty.

We do have a venue and it was one of the first things we booked when we got engaged last August. We booked in September and it was the last weekend in either May OR July 2015. It's a Public Museum in town and has a carousel which will be open for the wedding.

http://dustybrown.org/wp-content/upl...07/JS-2206.jpg

ushotmedown 02-01-2014 02:14 PM

That is gorgeous Megan! I can't upload pictures yet but if you google "Lillibrooke Manor in Berkshire" that is where I am having mine.

That's fair enough, I'm lucky I don't really have anything to distract me at the moment

VikingBride2Be 02-01-2014 02:17 PM

That. is. so. gorgeous! That's almost exactly where I would have liked to have our wedding but FI had to go and be from a huge family, and I'm not exactly from a small one so we needed a venue that over 250 guests. Ugh.