3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Old and busted: the 190s. New hotness: Getting out of the 190s. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/292226-old-busted-190s-new-hotness-getting-out-190s.html)

lotsakids 03-14-2014 10:33 AM

191.6 today, but the weekend is coming :( Got to stay focused.

scarletmeshell 03-14-2014 09:28 PM

Hello Ladies!
TooWicky, good for you and your tubing and smaller bra size! Don't be afraid about the dental work. An oral surgeon is the way to go. Just take the pain meds, take it easy, and eat soup!
Llilith so happy your jeans are to big!
Lotsakids keep fighting those jeans! You will win!
I am feeling better. I am not sick to my stomach anymore and am very happy about that. I had to eat very soft food for a while and it was funny how I missed my heathy food. Who knew you could get sick of mashed potatoes? My mouth is still messsed up and probably will need some repair work. One exciting this that I found out at my nightmare dentist appointment is I now have normal blood pressure. It was 106/69! It was borderline high for years. I am done to 191.0 today. I have done a little exercising...very little! ha!
I gave my 2 weeks notice at my new job. It was not for me and couldn't live like that. I don't need the money right now and I may need a bit more time to grieve.
Great job my beautiful chickies!

lotsakids 03-15-2014 06:50 PM

Scarlet! you are going to be leaving this thread soon soon soon! I'm glad you are feeling better and that you've decided to quit your job, hope that this season is full of reflection and not just sadness.

stayed at 191.6 today. Two days in a row at the same weight that in itself is a victory.

scarletmeshell 03-16-2014 09:37 AM

lotsakids-Donna thank you so much! I feel better just turning in my 2 weeks notice. 189.0 today!

There was talk about chinese food which I love! I love sushi. Instead of soy sauce I put lemon on mine. It is really good! Even low sodium soy sauce isn't low sodium. That is a bit aggrivating!

lotsakids 03-17-2014 11:35 AM

whoo Scarlett, you are out of here!!!

I am firmly here. 195 yesterday, 194 today. I hope I'll inch down over the week but not holding out a lot of hope. Just keep on doing what I know to do.

scarletmeshell 03-17-2014 09:33 PM

Hey Donna! You are right, just keep doing it. I had a really hard time in Feb. I count calories and use myfitnesspal. I am under my calories today but I feel full and that kind of freaks me out a bit. I know that sounds crazy. I guess being messed up about food is what got me here! Just keep doing what you are doing! 188.9 today!

lotsakids 03-18-2014 11:25 AM

Whoo hoo Scarlett! I'm at 193.2 today. I think my body is liking the 190's too much to leave. Pretty soon I'll be the only voice echoing in here :)

noshoes 03-18-2014 11:49 PM

87.5kg 193 pounds

I thought my weight loss would slow down at 90kg ( my usual weight over the past ten or so years before I gained the extra last year) but thankfully it keeps dropping. I think it has a great deal to do with what I am eating.

RareandUnknown931319 03-18-2014 11:55 PM

Oh wow! You look so pretty and lean. I can't believe you even used to be obese. You are beautiful girl, and your practically glowing! Keep up the good work!

scarletmeshell 03-19-2014 07:07 AM

Morning Everyone!

lotsakids 03-19-2014 09:46 AM

good morning!! I'm at 191.2 today been there before, just going to hope I can get over this decade eventually. It has been almost 3 months! I don't mind losing 5 pounds a month, that's okay, but to lose it and gain it over and over again while keeping my diet the same and bumping up the exercise seems like a mean trick my body is playing on me. Ah well, my clothes are getting looser even if my weight is staying within a 5-6 pound range.

lotsakids 03-20-2014 09:26 AM

190.8 today, it's getting lonely in here :)

On a really good note, my BMI has dropped from being Severly Obese to Moderately Obese. That is an accomplishment. 20 more pounds and I will just be overweight!!

SeeMyFeet 03-20-2014 12:18 PM

Hi all.....just poking my head in.....I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for my ticket to ride the 190s train...not quite there yet, but getting close! Maybe in another week?!?!?

There is a whole group of you way ahead of me in these decades threads and another big group right behind me. I hope I'm not alone in this thread next week!

scarletmeshell 03-20-2014 02:45 PM

Donna, it is interesting how our weight sometimes just stays the same. It is frustrating but I always tell myself it is better than and gain.
Welcome SeeMyFeet!

lotsakids 03-20-2014 05:19 PM

Seemyfeet, I'm almost convinced I'm going to be putting down roots here LOL! I've seen this weight many times in the last couple of months but I will continue working on getting to the next decade.

Scarlett, if it would stay the same :) It goes up and down by 5 or more pounds! Weekends kill me, not changing up what I eat, but I think because of our Sunday schedule I'm eating too late at night.