Getting Out of the 240s

You're on Page 21 of 33
Go to
  • So far today has been on plan. And I have already got 2.5 miles of walking in. Just got to keep it up this time.
  • Mara Thanks, I needed that. Also, great work on the exercise.

Lost 2 pounds since last check in.
  • WTG activeadventurer! Keep swimming down.
  • I got 244.0 on the scale this morning. I have surgery scheduled for July 24th. Hopefully I will start feeling better and get back to this. Although I have been maintaining for months now vs actual losing, I am nervous that I will fall into bad habits after the surgery. Have got to keep myself accountable and continue to post here.
  • 243.2 today!
  • Quote: 243.2 today!
    Woot!! Heading down!
  • Hi there. I was at 251 at my last weigh in, can I join in? I'm hoping I lost some weight this week but I may have gained a little, I haven't been to my WW meeting this week because I'm away. I'm hoping to go to the meeting this Saturday if I get a chance. I'm tracking points online.

Take care and have a nice evening!

Amy
  • Come on in seabiscuit! The water is great and hopefully the current continues to pull us down to the next decades.

Thanks Streudel! I got 242.2 this morning.
  • The tide is turning Mara! Keep going!!
  • So I finally made it into the240s, which is a hard decade for me. I weighed at 249 so I'm teetering. I was strict to get into it so I need to be strict to get out of it. I'm so ready to get out of the 2s, I can taste it.
  • Hey!! I'm in the 240s now, big yay!
    Hey there!!!

I'm in the 240s now, woohoo!!! Bye bye 250s!!! I will NEVER see those again! This time, I'm losing for good! I'm determined to WIN this weight loss battle!

have a great night!

Amy
  • So, I'm at 249.8. Made it! Barely, but made it!! So glad to be below 250, and now need to work hard to make sure it sticks.
  • Welcome everyone! I am back from vacation so not sure of the damage done yet.
  • I'm at 248.4 today. So, I THINK that makes me solidly in the 240's. Isn't it funny that I was so obsessed with getting here, and now I'm starting to think about the 230's! I think we're all like that!