A Christmas Present: Onederland by Christmas 2014!

You're on Page 7 of 25
Go to
  • Afternoon ladies and gents!

Very excited to report that my scale graced me with 265 today!

I'm getting ever closer to being under 250 and as soon as I do, well that will be the smallest I have ever been in my adult life, it's really motivating me to see 249 in my future!! I know it's a little ways off, but closer than it's been in a long while. Stick to it, everyone! I wish I had a fast forward button for life but sadly have to take it one day at a time.
  • Oh man! I am so in!
  • Quote: Afternoon ladies and gents!

Very excited to report that my scale graced me with 265 today!

I'm getting ever closer to being under 250 and as soon as I do, well that will be the smallest I have ever been in my adult life, it's really motivating me to see 249 in my future!! I know it's a little ways off, but closer than it's been in a long while. Stick to it, everyone! I wish I had a fast forward button for life but sadly have to take it one day at a time.
    Great job!!! Keep at it! 👏👏👏
  • Wow! I am inspired by all the good news!! Keep it up -- it helps me to read everyone's success!
  • Me! It seems like a lifetime since I been in onderland but definitely going to go for it. I actually hope to be at goal by Christmas. Weight today 215.8.
  • Jillybean2014 - You will definitely be in onderland before you know it! You've had great weight loss already!!
  • Weighed in today at 257.4! 58.4 lbs to go!
  • weighed in today at 229.2. (down 5.6 from last week) I have had a nasty cold all weekend though and probably not eating enough - regardless, I will take the loss this week!
  • Quote: Me! It seems like a lifetime since I been in onderland but definitely going to go for it. I actually hope to be at goal by Christmas. Weight today 215.8.
    Quote: Weighed in today at 257.4! 58.4 lbs to go!
    Quote: weighed in today at 229.2. (down 5.6 from last week) I have had a nasty cold all weekend though and probably not eating enough - regardless, I will take the loss this week!
    Great work!!! This thread is really moving!!

I've been having a bad stomach ache for the past 2 days, I'm hoping at least a little weight loss out of it.
  • That reminds me of a saying I heard once - "I am just one good stomach flu away from my goal weight!" lol
  • Quote: That reminds me of a saying I heard once - "I am just one good stomach flu away from my goal weight!" lol
    Ahhh, The Devil Wears Prada!! I love that movie!!
  • I would like to join this. It would be a real stretch for me to make 199 by Christmas, but what the heck! I am going for it!

65 pounds to go!
  • Today I hit day 14 on my juice fast and turned down a chinese and the chinese at my OH's is my FAVE. Tomorrow I have to try and get out of a meal with my OH's mum.
    I only have so much willpower people! It is really trying my dedication
  • *peeks in* I'd like to join

I'm currently pregnant and trying to not gain since I tend to go for 70lb gains during pregnancy. Baby #3 is due in July and I hope to definitely hit ONEderland in 2014!
  • Getting close, 204 pounds I think. 92kg