A question about journaling

• Hello everyone!

Does anyone know of a place where I might find a chart I can print to keep track of the food I eat and calories etc? I had been just doing it in a note book, and drawing lines for the different columns. I had kind of gotten away from counting calories, but I really need to get back to doing that, and was looking for a way to make it as simple as possible.

Thanks for your help.

Gayle
  • Gayle,

Have you tried http://www.fitday.com ? It's free and pretty easy. It will keep track of your food, your calories, and everything and it will give you charts and graphs too.
  • I have created several forms in excel and would be happy to pass some on. Right now, I have a date book and keep it all in there.
  • Yeah, I LOVE fitday!
  • Fitday is for me as well!
  • I'm a fitday person, too. I love it! It's also great for planning--I often put down what I want to eat for the day ahead of time to see how it shakes out caloriewise. Gives me a plan.
  • I use a spreadsheet I created in MSWorks. As a diabetic, I have to keep track of blood glucose readings and insulin injections as well as what I eat and what I move. I print them out and carry them around with me in my pocket or in my meter case. Works good for me.
  • I also use fitday. I love it!
  • i looked and looked and looked for something online but never found exactly what i was wanting so i had to make my own with microsoft exel or whatever that program is. LOL

and i've got a weight graph i did in word (i finally figured the graphs out and its working like i wanted)

this works for me although i'd still like to have something more interactive. i tried fitday and because i dont get in there to put stuff in on the right days i can't get it to work right for me. i may just have to play around with it some more to get it figured out.