Weekly Weigh-In for July 7 - 13

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • My current weight is 299. That up 7 lbs since last time I weighed just a few weeks ago.
  • Hugs, Sandi,

You can start again! I know you can!

I'm up too...I want to hold myself accountable, and not just post losses.

218.5-up from 216.5-but considering how much I ate, I'm thankful it's not more..I CANNOT bake and have brownies in the house. I have NO control. Even my husband said, "do not make these again for a while-they're too good."

Ate like a pig on Friday and Saturday. Went back on track yesterday and so far today-wow, big accomplishment, I've stayed OP until 10 am so far!

sw/256
    cw/218.5

loss-37.5

sherry
  • OK> Say what you want about Atkins, but my metabolism is finally speeding up!

I lost 6 pounds this week! Getting to adoption goal by the end of the month could ACTUALLY HAPPEN.

In addition, I'm on the cusp of ONEDERLAND!

Finally, I'm a consistent loser! I'm so relieved.
  • Angi!

You are so close-! You could do it this week!!! Wow! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Seeing that number so close to 199 must feel great!

Sherry
  • Sandi, Yes, but every pound counts and you're not at 300, you're at 299, so that's a good thing and next week it will be even better!

Angi, Excellent!! I'm glad you're feeling better and well on your way to hitting that adoption goal!
  • I weighed in today at 266! I dont remember what my last post was at but that is a loss for me!
  • Hi,

Down one pound.

cw/217.5
    sw/256

But we're heading to the boardwalk today, so I'll probably gain it right back..plus Matthew's birthday cake.

Sherry
  • I'm down 1.8, so I'm at 245 now, which is about 54 from my all time high last October, and 45.2 down from my starting WW weight at the very end of December.

I am finally feeling like I can do this! I even cleaned out my closets this weekend. Gotta make room for the new stuff.
  • I'm down 1 lb. from last week. It would have been more if it weren't for my lack of self control with Chinese food on Sunday night. Oh well, I've learned my lesson, I'll move on now. Next week will be better!!

Beverly
  • down 2.4 total of 16.6 in 3 weeks........wooohooo!
  • Thats great Angi, You are so close to your goal, keep it up!

Me I've stayed the same this week. I haven't had a lose for ages but then again I haven't really been trying that hard. Must get back into it.
  • Up a pound -- not surprising considering I've succumbed to the siren call of chocolate more often than I'd like to admit during the past week Some day I'll get this right . . .
  • Down one more pound to 216.5

39.5 gone since 1/1/03! (can't wait to hit the big 40!)

Sherry- who will probably gain this pound back on Saturday after Matthew's birthday party.
  • ANGI!!! awesome!!

i'm up 2 this week. trying not to be too down about it, because there are oh so many factors: TOM, not cooking my own meals, eating out too much, not exercising... and those last three are because i'm staying at david's parent's house and i have no space to do anything. i'm trying... but i slip too.

in 2 weeks or so, i'll be FULLY on track, and right now, staying in the same general area is ok.
  • i'm down 1.8 for a total of 13.2

and i'm making a mini goal to be at or below 250 by september 1st (my birthday)