3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Happy Holidays year end December 2013 Daily Check-in & Accountability Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/290168-happy-holidays-year-end-december-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html)

love2b150 12-11-2013 09:38 PM

Donna, are you thinking about getting a new scale? I think just about every person I have posted with has had to get one at some point including me. You know what you can do is get on the scale at home right before you go to the store and then step on one at the store and see if it's the same or near the same before you buy a new one. Is your scale digital? Could it just be the battery? Maybe move it to another area of the house or anothe bathroom. idk and 6 miles you go girl :high:. That's my goal … to do 5-6 miles in an hour. I can do 4 but I want to push myself. It just hasn't happened yet. :)

akelly great silver lining :) glad you're here :hug:

My calories are low again today. I thought they were under 1000 but they are a little over that … though still low, I'm not hungry. My carbs are better today. My worse time of the day is between 2:30 and 4:30. I think I could eat a ton of junk during that time. Thank goodness I don't but I sure would love to taste a few things during that time ;)

Have a good night everyone :hug:

sonickel77 12-12-2013 07:28 AM

December has been really disappointing.
I've only lost 2 lb in almost 2 weeks. I've piked out on my nightly walks, as I've been gardening and painting so much, my legs are killing me.

Not only that, but I stuffed up my diet today. Going to a Thai restaurant with Dad for xmas, I tried to keep the calories down. But I had rice, a chicken and chilli jam dish, coconut juice, and coconut icecream. I only see him once a year, so I couldn't really be rude.

Grrrrr

love2b150 12-12-2013 07:55 AM

Hi sonickel you still have 19 days left so don't get too down. The good thing about our bodies is we can lose sometimes just a quickly as we gained especially with sodium/water weight. Glad you had a nice time with your Dad. Now let's dust off, and get the ball rolling :hug:

I'm down .2 to 177.4. I plan to get my 4 miles in today so the scale should be really pleased with me in the morning. Eating chili for breakfast (getting my protein in and the bulk of my carbs).

love2b150 12-13-2013 08:31 PM

this mornings weigh in 176.8 only 1.8 to my 175 :D
went to the gym this evening 4.10 miles on the treadmill calories burned 602.
Feeling good :carrot:

I took my measurements awhile back not sure when exactly but I think it was in July since that is the sheet in my bathroom that it is recorded on with June. My measurements are down a bit from that time …

41.5 - 37.0 ~~~~~~ 2 inches above belly button -4.5
I'm sure I did below also but idk … I'll re-measure in the morning :)
48.0 - 45.5 ~~~~~~ hips -2.5
37.0 - 34.0 ~~~~~~ under breast -3.0

I'm liking this day … :)

Kukkie84 12-13-2013 09:10 PM

I keep saying I'm going to come back and then I come and I read a bit and I hover, and then I leave with my head hung in shame. I can't seem to get my eating/drinking water back to where I used to have it. I'm aggravated with myself. And then I think, I shouldn't be so hard on myself, I've managed to lose almost all my pregnancy weight, except for 4 pounds. So yay me there, took me almost a year to do it, but hey it's done. Now I need to get off those last four pounds and continue moving down. I hate the way my body looks now, yes the pregnancy weight has come off, but my belly shape is not attractive at all. Must get back into the groove of working out, or at the very least eating well.

So I'm here, and I will continue to be here everyday. I need the accountability. Will post my first WI tomorrow morning with a fresh start. And then we'll go from there. I'm ready.

love2b150 12-13-2013 09:45 PM

Kukkie, my friend I have missed you :hug: I'm so happy to see you. Only four pounds to go is a true victory :carrot: I don't know how much you've read but I'm attempting a modified low carb 6 days and Saturday is my cheat day. I have my first cheat tomorrow. I'm a little scared because I don't want to over indulge and get discouraged. I have almost reached my Christmas wish of 175 and I'd like to get there and under. I haven't done this in years. You can do it. I will say that what worked for you before may not work this time because all I did the last time was count calories and that didn't fair well this time. So don't rule anything out. Coondocks has started this 30 day no soda no sugary drinks on FB and so far everyone has said they don't drink soda or sugary drinks anyway. You could start with that. IDK my friend whatever you'd like to do I'm here for you :hug: so glad you're here :)

love2b150 12-14-2013 10:45 AM

Kukkie hope to see ou here today :hug:

Rhonda I wish you'd come back :hug:

175 is really really hiding from me. Weigh in this morning 176.2. Today is my cheat day.

B ~ 1 egg, with shredded cheddar, pico de Gallo, 2 strips of bacon, a biscuit, grits, green tea and water

love2b150 12-14-2013 10:14 PM

meals on my first cheat day

B ~ 1 egg, with shredded cheddar, pico de Gallo, 2 strips of bacon, a biscuit, grits, green tea and water
L ~ frosted flakes, 1% milk, ruffles cheddar sour cream chips, green grapes
D ~ low carb shake at the gym
late this evening ~ scallop/Au Gratin potatoes, corn, green tea, water

treadmill 4.23 miles calories burned 622

love2b150 12-15-2013 10:56 AM

well cheat day gave me a pound gain not bad but it wasn't a bad cheat day either so back to 177.2 today.

… and for some reason I wasn't really hungry today.

B ~ eggs, with Pico de Gallo, and cheddar, green tea
L ~ gyro meat on a low carb tortilla with lettuce and cucumber sauce
S ~ 3 crunchy monkey bread balls my son made
D ~ too late to eat anything and I'm not hungry anyway so why be miserable?

ETA ~ ate a few more spoons of gyro meat and a spoon or two of Lipton rice (not good I know)

love2b150 12-16-2013 10:04 AM

up .2 this morning to 177.4

lotsakids 12-16-2013 10:18 AM

Starting Weight - 211.4
1:210.6 Sunday, no workout for me today.
2:210.4 Did a 5 mile WATP and then walked another mile outside.
3: 209.4 5 miles WATP and another walk outside with walking poles. getting the hang of them!!
4: 210.4 again... up down up down.... 3 miles on the treadmill and 2 miles outside with the poles. I worked today~
5:208.6 Our snow melted (it's coming back not going to get excited) so I walked outside, 5 miles very very hilly!
6: 208.4 It is snowing again, but it's light dare I go walking outside? We'll see nope... walked with Leslie Sansone
7 207.6 No walk today, bible quiz meet with my kids. If stress = exercise, yeah I don't think so
8 207.8 Walked on my funky treadmill. I have to bump up the incline to at least 1.5 and higher when I go faster or it completely shuts down requiring me to start over, so I did 4 miles... up hill, thankfully not through the snow.
9. 207.4 Walked 2 miles on the treadmill and then did a 4 mile walk with Leslie Sansone. Snow is coming down outside and I'm cold!!
10. 206 this morning, not really trusting it though. 5 mile walk with Leslie, I'm freezing. Making acorn squash soup for me and potato cheese for the rest of the family.
11 - still 206 today. maybe the scale is broken Did 6 miles of Leslie Sanson (4 mile walk with miles 2 and 3 repeated.)
16- 205 today, changed the batteries and it stayed the same. Haven't been online much this weekend and I am planning to do 5 miles with Leslie Sansone.
17 - 206 today Walked on my dread mill for 5 miles. the faster I walk the higher the incline has to be so I was walking up hill the whole way!!

love2b150 12-16-2013 11:16 AM

Donna 5.6lbs gone so far this month, nice job :high:

love2b150 12-17-2013 09:57 AM

down .6 back to pre-cheat day weight 176.8.

love2b150 12-18-2013 08:21 AM

same weight as yesterday 176.8. :( I was really hoping for a new number even some points less would be better. I know that when I get to go to the gym there will be a change but I haven't been able to go this week yet. Better days are coming I just need to be patient ;)

VGibs1981 12-18-2013 04:04 PM

If anyone is wonderinf where I am...refer to my blog right here!!! Comment and share. Lemme know what you think!