3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Flying thru the 260s and 250 with fun! NEW!!!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/289507-flying-thru-260s-250-fun-new.html)

Silverfire 02-18-2014 12:25 PM

Scale moved! 257! Woo!

Monday was Valentines day for the BF and I and we celebrated with food. So much food (and chocolate!)! I felt like I earned it a bit after the 22,000 step day on Saturday :) Phew was that tiring. Long weekends are wonderful, but sort of screw up my week. Yesterday should have been a gym day (but didn't go to work so didn't go to gym!) And today is job #2, so no gym. I think I might be going 3 days in a row to get it all in! I sure hope that all of my hard work in the gym is what is making the numbers stall on the scale. I KNOW I am building muscles, I can feel it. I can sometimes even see a little indent in my bicep sometimes. I just have to not focus on the numbers on the scale, and focus on the numbers at the gym. How many more lbs I can lift than before and how many more reps and set I can do! This week is carb reduction time! This should be interesting!

I am so ready for lunch time now!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

LilMissBee :woohoo: that is an awesome NSV! Keep it up :)

SucreSucre - ohhhh pole dancing!! Sounds like it would be fun (and terrifying!)

CharityMarie - Keep sticking with it, 259 will feel amazing!

LilMissBee 02-18-2014 06:10 PM

Scale victory!!! Today I saw 262.2! C'mon c'mon c'mon!!! 261 point something plz plz plz!

SucreSucre 02-18-2014 06:29 PM

Thanks Charitymarie! I am going to stick it out, can't just give up, I've done enough of that in the past! And yes, I will actually start the classes in April, so a few more weeks to work up the nerve LOL

SilverFire I'm nervous, but I've been wanting to do it for awhile and I keep saying, "when I lose XX amount of weight" but why wait until then? I've seen larger woman do it, why can't I?

I was naughty today with Hershey's Kisses...didn't kill the calories, but didn't help either. I calorie cycle (as much as possible) so tomorrow will have to be a low-cal day.

Headed to the gym!

EvieBaby 02-19-2014 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharityMarie (Post 4945667)
Everytime I click this thread and read the title all over again the "with fun!" part always makes me smile then feel kinda sad, because these 260's have been less than fun for me!!! >.<

259 will be a total breath of fresh air, in all honesty.

You're so close to breathing all that fresh air. Hang in there!;)

EvieBaby 02-19-2014 10:05 AM

I'm hanging in at this thread by a thread--have been fluctuating between 267 and 271 all month. I've been super busy between work (stressful, boring union stuff), my writing, and my family/personal life (lovely things, so I feel fortunate. . . . I'm pleased to say I haven't been doing any stress eating, but there have been lots of celebrations with food . . . .

Any tips on how to make yourself exercise when you just don't want to, plus already feel super pressed for time?

LilMissBee 02-19-2014 10:13 AM

Ugh I have the same problem Evie... Food I have on lockdown. Excercise? Not so much.

kailpea 02-19-2014 10:29 AM

Evie Exercise when you are busy or stressed is the hardest! I'm terrible at getting myself motivated to workout even when I'm not in a pinch for time. My only suggestion is to view it as a way to relax. I always feel much more content after a food workout. . . and a lot of times I feel even more pumped to tackle other things going on.

255.6 today. I've made a few changes this week. Starting to focus on cutting some of my carbs and trying to keep them below 100g. 89 carbs yesterday and I got 1550 calories (my goal is 1500). Also I am going to try not to eat after I get home from work. I usually get home around 9 pm and I always just want to snack. I have never really bought into the concept of you shouldn't eat after a certain time, because in my mind a calorie is a calorie, but I decided to give it a whirl. I felt decently hungry but didn't give in because I knew I would be in bed in an hour.

Went to do C25k yesterday and made it threw W2D1! I was really proud of my progress. I fully expected to do Week 1 over again. I've had over 10,000 steps for the last 4 days and I'm beat. It'll probably be a lower step day today. My goal right now for non exercise days is 6000.

SucreSucre 02-19-2014 12:05 PM

257.8 today, which is coolio! I think I may be able to make my 255.7 goal for my dietbet, I have until Saturday, anyway, I am going to keep pushing myself on this, i really want to make that goal!

Evie I actually hated exercising until i started doing it and now I love it! IDK what changed, but pushing myself in the gym is starting to become like a high for me. But the days I don't want to go, I bribe myself (NOT with food), like, "OK, I already said I was going to go the the gym 4X this week, this is the 4th time, if I do this, I can buy a shirt" or go see a movie or whatever it is.

I am finding that I have to do that less and less, but it works. Also, I WISH it was the other way around, that my eating was on point and I hated exercising :(

I have dinner with friends tonight at a Mexican restaurant and I set myself up for success in that I looked at the menu ahead of time, weighed my options (today is a lowcal day) and pre-picked my meal. I text a friend and told her if I try to order anything else, she has my permission to "embarrass" me in front of our other friends and remind me that I am going to get the salad. Is it a little extreme? Maybe, but I really need to make sure today is OP!

Have a good Wednesday!

Silverfire 02-19-2014 01:02 PM

SucreSucre - I'm sure your going to rock it :) Make sure you come back and let us know how it goes!!!

Evie - I feel ya! Honestly, the hardest part about going to the gym, is going to the gym. Once there, everything is gravy! It's that initial "get going" that is so hard. I don't have any words of wisdom, other than, when you feel yourself starting to talk yourself out of it, tell yourself to shaddup!! and then just do it ;) It doesn't always work for me mind you....

Kailpea You are kicking some serious @ss these days! Nice job on the carb cutting too, I am struggling with this right now! Big time!

259... F you 259. F you 250's in general! F!!!! So that's how I feel about that!

Yesterday was a job #2. I had planned on getting a salad from subway on my way to work, but the line was so long, I had to get a sandwich (so I could eat and drive) Totally blew my carbs out of the water (I remembered after that I should have got them to tear out most of the inside of the bread! derp!) Also had a few too many leftover spanakopita at the end of my shift too... oops! This morning I was pressed for time and grabbed a frozen heat and eat meal for lunch. I didn't notice that it's rice based and will totally ruin my carbs for the day. So instead, I ran home and had a pile of chicken breast, broccoli and cauliflower and some cheese. Plus I grabbed my gym bag that I had forgotten!

I just found out that I can get free fitbit zips through my work! I think I will get one and get my BF on board with the fitbitting :) Plus a whole slew of new fitbit friends to compete with! Plus 3 free sessions with a fitness coach (online or over the phone)

SucreSucre 02-19-2014 03:05 PM

Somebody brought in Dunkin' Doughnuts Munchkins and UGH...just ugh at myself. It's tough because I am not a binge eater, I don't binge, but what happens is in the moment, I know I need to say NO and I don't. I've really gotten better, I would say I can just be like "not going to do this" about 30% of the time, but I really would like to get that to 80% of the time over the next few months.

I'll be working on it!

LilMissBee 02-20-2014 01:01 AM

I cheated today too... I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. And it was gooooood. I haven't eaten jelly, peanutbutter, or bread in like... three weeks. LOL

I also haven't had a cheat day in two weeks, so i don't feel bad. It could have been way worse, and it wasn't a binge... it was a decision. Nose back to the grind stone tomorrow.

kailpea 02-20-2014 07:27 AM

255.0 today!!! Woooo! I really didn't want to step on the scale this morning because yesterday I was 555.8 and Its been the trend that I'll weigh in at the 255.something and then go straight back up to 258. Maybe I have broken this nasty cycle! It's lasted a month already, so happy!

W2D2 of C25K today. Super pumped about it. This is honestly the first time in my life I have ever been excited about exercise.

SilverfireYou kicked butt yesterday with the steps! I got pretty excited when I passed you yesterday, but that didn't last long! And you made the distance between us even larger! Way to go!

Kate79 02-20-2014 09:37 AM

The scale said 249 again today but then a minute later said 260 so I'm not trusting the scale much right now. I'm going to try to concentrate more on my fitness levels so I don't get discouraged. I've made huge progress with C25k, so I think if I concentrate on that more than the number on the scale it will be a bit better for me right now.

LilMissBee 02-20-2014 01:09 PM

260.0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!!!! C'mon 259 c'mon c'mon c'mon!!!!

Today I officially saw TEN POUNDS LOST on my scale!!!

*dancy dancy dancy*

EvieBaby 02-20-2014 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilMissBee (Post 4946915)
Ugh I have the same problem Evie... Food I have on lockdown. Excercise? Not so much.

Congrats on having the food on lockdown! I'll keep you posted if I find some magic way (ha ha) to make myself exercise. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailpea (Post 4946928)
Evie Exercise when you are busy or stressed is the hardest! I'm terrible at getting myself motivated to workout even when I'm not in a pinch for time. My only suggestion is to view it as a way to relax. I always feel much more content after a food workout. . . and a lot of times I feel even more pumped to tackle other things going on.

That's a great way to think about it--and totally true and helpful. I will try to think of it that way--as a stress reliever, relaxation technique, rather than as a chore to try to fit in. The biggest battle is always in the mind, isn't it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SucreSucre (Post 4947024)
Evie I actually hated exercising until i started doing it and now I love it! IDK what changed, but pushing myself in the gym is starting to become like a high for me. But the days I don't want to go, I bribe myself (NOT with food), like, "OK, I already said I was going to go the the gym 4X this week, this is the 4th time, if I do this, I can buy a shirt" or go see a movie or whatever it is.

I am finding that I have to do that less and less, but it works. Also, I WISH it was the other way around, that my eating was on point and I hated exercising :(

I have dinner with friends tonight at a Mexican restaurant and I set myself up for success in that I looked at the menu ahead of time, weighed my options (today is a lowcal day) and pre-picked my meal. I text a friend and told her if I try to order anything else, she has my permission to "embarrass" me in front of our other friends and remind me that I am going to get the salad. Is it a little extreme? Maybe, but I really need to make sure today is OP!

Have a good Wednesday!

LOL--don't get me wrong. I ADORE FOOD. Fortunately, I really love _good_ food (a.k.a. really healthy "clean" fare) and I'm a good cook, so it feels fun and good to prepare yummy but healthy meals.

I relate to your love of exercise when I do it enough . . . When "in the habit" I'm always like, "How could I ever quit this?"--then I get derailed accidentally and find it so hard to get back in the groove. WEIRD. But I will persevere. Thank you for the encouragement.

I hoped you enjoyed your visit out with friends--and that your salad was super delish! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfire (Post 4947054)
SucreSucre - I'm sure your going to rock it :) Make sure you come back and let us know how it goes!!!

Evie - I feel ya! Honestly, the hardest part about going to the gym, is going to the gym. Once there, everything is gravy! It's that initial "get going" that is so hard. I don't have any words of wisdom, other than, when you feel yourself starting to talk yourself out of it, tell yourself to shaddup!! and then just do it ;) It doesn't always work for me mind you....

LOL--I will TRY IT!!! :D (And yes, you nailed it . . . it's the "get going" that's hardest.)

Thanks for all the encouragement, everyone!

kailpea 02-21-2014 08:31 AM

255.0 again today! I would be so so so happy if I could somehow drop 3 lbs and be at 252 by the end of February. It would be my 20 pound goal! That's probably a little bit too much to ask, but doesn't mean I'm not hoping!

So I've decided to go and try on a pair of size 18 pants this weekend and see how they fit. My 20's still fit me okay, but they have massive holes in the crotch and have been that way for about a month. I've been wearing black leggings to work underneath them to disguise the holes a bit. Not sure if its working, but it gives me some peace of mind. I looked through my closet to see if I had any size 18's and all I could find were 16s and a few 14s. Ahh! It's like I gained so much weight at once I completely skipped the 18s (either that or I rubbed holes in them which is likely).

Going to take it easy this weekend on the steps. I've walked so much over the past week that I'm starting to have shin splints. But I completely surpassed my goal which was to have 6000 steps on non-gym days so I might have to up that. I have to thank Silverfire! She is a beast with the steps. Catching up with her was no joke!

Silverfire 02-21-2014 09:28 AM

Kate79 - Time for new batteries in your scale perhaps?!? Keep rocking the C25K, you're doing great :)

LilMissBee - :dance: :woohoo: :dance: :woohoo: Congrats!!!!!

EvieBaby - You'll find your groove again!!

Kailpea - ARGGGGHH YOU!!!! I COULD NOT get past you yesterday! It was past my bedtime and I was still wandering around the house trying to pass you LOL - you win this time :P And Horray for trying size 18's! I have a pair in my closet that I CAN'T WAIT to wear (comfortably) I can put them ON but I can't breathe lol. Happy shopping!

I got a 255.2 this morning! WOO HOO!!! MAN I hope it sticks though I am not going to count on it as I had a bit of a binge problem yesterday. Instead of making real food for supper I ate WAY to many baby bell cheeses and way too many dried cranberries. Those little suckers didn't do anything to help my carb situation either.

I have been seriously struggling with this reducing carbs thing. There are carbs in everything. Things that I eat and am not really willing to give up (Other than bread and pasta!) I want to blame my plateau on the carbs lol. Unfortunately I think the culprit is me! I got lazy with measuring and weighing things. I was so diligent about it before, that I think I thought that my eyeballing skills were good now. NOPE. I eyeballed the lunch I packed for today. And then measured it... well over a 100 calorie difference!!! Oops.

So, I think I am going to focus on accurate tracking for a while and see where that gets me.

Avezy44 02-21-2014 12:33 PM

Was a little sad that I have been sick for about 4 days. Haven't worked out since Monday but I did manage to drop a pound just by maintaining my eating habits :) 4 pounds till the 260s!

kailpea 02-21-2014 12:57 PM

Silverfire I don't know if you noticed that the fit bit server was down for a little while last night, but it was driving me nuts because I was like, "She's probably passed me, she's probably passed me. Dang it, Dang it Dang it!"

Avezy Being sick stinks, especially for Weightloss! But congrats on being down a pound. For some reason being sick has the opposite effect on me. . . most being don't want to eat but all I want to eat is junk and then I end up gaining. =)

Kate79 02-21-2014 04:11 PM

Kailpea I was just checking out your blog. Very cool! My husband and I are also losing weight together. I think our total lost will be a bit more than 200 if we both get where we want. I just did the math and we're at 150 right now :) That's so cool that you're doing a blog together though.

CharityMarie 02-21-2014 10:22 PM

So I have this list of goals, every ten pounds I can reward myself (none of them are food!)

And I need -1 to get to 260 and my next reward. Honestly I could use a pick me up.. I have had a pretty good week as far as food, but have been sluggish and slightly ill so no working out. Hitting my calorie count but without moving my body just doesnt feel like enough.

Really it's been an emotional roller coaster this week with lots of personal things going on... I weigh in on Wednesday and I'm just hoping hoping hoping I can get there.

kailpea 02-22-2014 11:02 AM

Kate The blog was my husbands idea, but the silly thing is that he hasn't posted since his first post! I think he's waiting until he loses a significant amount of weight. I know he had lost about 8 lbs but I think he's a little frustrated. He doesn't believe in dieting or watching what you eat, so I think that's part of the problem. He just wants to workout and expects to burn enough calories that he can eat whatever he wants.

CharityMarie I hope you get there! I plan to give myself a reward for my first 20 lbs lost. . . but I can't decide what. I was thinking maybe a new haircut and color. . .

Speaking of rewards though. . . I weighed in today at 252.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0.8 lbs away from 20 lbs down! I almost ready to say bye to the 250's! Ahh! So excited!

SucreSucre 02-22-2014 11:49 AM

Wow, everybody is doing so well!

WTG Kalipea!!!! You are so close to the 240's

Silverfire I can't WAIT to be back in size 18 jeans!!! Going low carb is rough, and it never worked for me. Calorie counting is the only thing that has worked. I'm going out and buying a food scale, for sure

Sorry you've been feeling bad Avezy44, but you're so close the 260's! You'll be there in no time.

You'll be at your goal in no time! CharityMarie!!!

I'm pretty bummed, I was 2lbs away from my dietbet goal of 255.7, I was at 257.4. And it sucks because I WAS at 255 almost 2 weeks ago, and I let myself get in the way of my progress. But, I'm also happy because I did
Eat myself go last week (bad, I was at 263lbs) but I reigned it back in.

I'm off to the gym and then weekly grocery shopping, this week I'm having stuffed bell peppers and lettuce taco wraps as my two meals. And today I'm making the biggest loser pancakes with a berry sauce and maybe some cool whip (we'll see)

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

LilMissBee 02-22-2014 04:24 PM

I'm in the 250s!!! Goodbye 260s!!!!

kailpea 02-22-2014 06:53 PM

Congrats lilMissBee!!!!

SucreSucre I looked up the biggest loser pancakes and they look and sound delicious! I've been eating these Corn Meal and Oat Waffles for breakfast about every other week but they probably aren't as diet friendly as those pancakes!

Well, just ate a massively fattening dinner. . . hoping the scale doesn't blow up up when I weigh tomorrow. Starting my weightloss program tomorrow through work. Hoping it helps!

LilMissBee 02-23-2014 09:57 AM

257.6 today... just 5 more pounds till I hit 25% of my August goal!!!

CharityMarie 02-23-2014 04:33 PM

Welcome Mandy!

I'm sure your stay in this thread will be short, good luck to you!

kailpea 02-24-2014 08:19 AM

Yay lilmissbee you're doing great! I've been trying to think of a good August goal for myself. We're going to San Diego for a week to celebrate my brother in law's marriage and I plan on being a total beach bum. So perhaps "comfortable in a swimsuit" should be my august goal! Gotta firm my my thighs then!

Welcome mandylamy! I hope you enjoy your time here!

We'll, back up to 255 today. Grr! I did pretty terribly this weekend, ate too much crap and didn't drink enough water. I feel so dehydrated!

Silverfire 02-24-2014 03:13 PM

Horray to Feb being almost over! Woo!

I bought a new scale over the weekend, a little present to myself I guess. It's the Fitbit Aria scale. Set it all up and got on it this morning. Super disappointing. +2lb difference from my old scale to the new. I got off and on both like 10 times this morning to make sure. ARGH! (I refuse to change my ticker!)

I had a NSV anyway this weekend though - Shopping at Target, I tried on a mens XXL hoodie and it was WAY WAY too big. A 2XL something has never been THAT big on me before. I bought the hoodie in an XL. Hopefully that means it wont be too much longer until the XXL's ladies things fit me properly! Woo!

Sunday was a bit of a cheat day - Had a beer and some biscones and bacon jam (TO DIE FOR!) but stuck to the blackened chicken salad instead of the sandwich I would normally have. Also has some ramen for lunch. (hello sodium!)

Kailpea - When I got to work on Saturday I volunteered to be the "Fetch B!tch" with the specific intent on beating you in steps LOL! Just about 17,000 by the end of the shift :) It just about killed me to catch up to you!

Welcome Mandy! - Hope you have a short but enjoyable stay in this decade :)

lilmissbee - Woo! you're rocking it girl! Keep it up!

CharityMarie - Awesome that you have your list of goals set up! Such a good idea. I change my mind so often about those things... I'm calling my scale a reward for the ~ 10 lbs I've lost since the start of the year :)

Silverfire 02-24-2014 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandyLamy (Post 4950575)
Silverfire My sister inlaw told me the other day that she thinks our scale is off and I was like LALALALA I can't hear you. haha.

LOL well if it off the OTHER WAY it would be totally awesome!!!

and wooo to another fellow canuck! :) Are you guys freezing your balls off over there still too?

CharityMarie 02-24-2014 04:25 PM

January was great to me, I dropped 27 pounds! So far in February? 8 pounds. I know it's still awesome but I was hoping for 15 this month and now it looks like I won't clear 10. Probably setting my goals too high, going to try being happy with 2 pounds a week from now on, slow and steady wins the race, right?!

SucreSucre 02-24-2014 05:24 PM

Hey everyone, sorry I don't have time for a real update (in which I ramble on and on endlessly about nothing in particular, LOL)

But today, I saw 257...again GRR...it's my fault though, but like I can't eat bad ONE day w/o getting set back a whole friggin' week?! I guess not. This week, I am determined to see 254 if it KILLS ME, you hear me if it KILLS ME (j/k, not really, but you get the drift). I'm in the gym 4 times this week, with 2 jogging days, I'M READY!

On the NSV side, I took out the 'ol tape measure just because (even though I plan to measure once a month and that will be next week) and I have lost inches EVERYWHERE! 1" in my waist, almost 3 inches in my thighs and almost 3 inches in my gut (which I measure seperately!) and 1.5" in my hips. THAT was enough motivation for me to keep going, scale be d@mned!

Think healthy thoughts ladies! Ciao

kailpea 02-24-2014 10:33 PM

Holy F****** crap you guys! Talk about weight fluctuation! So I weighed myself this morning and for 255. . . and then I decided to weigh myself again tonight and got 245.2. Its a brand new scale, and I checked it against my old one and it was correct! WTH? I know your weight fluctuates throughout the day. . .but 10 lbs? That's insane! Makes me think that maybe the 240's are in my reach!

CongratsSucre! I wish I had measured myself before I started trying to lose weight so I would have something other than the scale to base my progress on.

RoxieK 02-24-2014 10:42 PM

I'm yo-yoing in this decade. Each time I break away I go back up.

I need a good butt kicking!

Silverfire 02-25-2014 10:02 AM

2 freaking FIFTY SEVEN(.08) I got off and on a couple times to make sure. :tantrum: However. Scale be dammed,
I AM WEARING THE SIZE 18 JEANS AND I CAN BREATHE So scale, neener neener neener!! (we'll see if I can still breathe after lunch ;))

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vGS1JLhbEh...enerneener.jpg

My car is in the shop this week, so I have a rental. And of course it has to be like the coldest week EVER (-30 felt like -40 this morning) and I MISS MY COMMAND START!!!! Running out to start the car at 6 am was a pretty brutal way to start the day. I have been spoiled by my command start :) and I am OK with that.

Anyway, I was happy to be right on plan yesterday. Measured every. single. thing. Busted my butt at the gym. Made it through W4D1 of C25K. My ankle is pretty tender today though, so today will be pretty relaxed.

RoxieK Oh man, I'm sure all of us here can relate! I know I have been in this decade for what seems like an eternity! You'll bounce outta here before you know it :) I have noticed a trend (best part about graphing your weight changes!) Mine seems to go like this

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-v...ight+chart.jpg

down, down, up, Up, down, up, down (long break!!!!) Up, Up, down, down, up, down up down!

kailpea Woo! You are SOO gunna be outta here long before me! Take some measurements now!!!!

SucreSucre Wowzers!!! You're doing awesome! that is a pretty dang fantastic NSV!!! Screw the scale!!!

CharityMarie DUDE!!! 8lbs is FANTASTIC!!!! You should be totally proud. The first bit always comes off the fastest, be proud! 2lbs a week is just the right amount to shoot for. And you'll notice that its not going come of steady... see graph above! :) Be patient and stick with it. It'll come off!

LilMissBee 02-25-2014 11:42 AM

Grr. I bumped back up and have been teetering between 260 and 259 for days. I haven't cheated or done anything differently and I'm on my period, so I know it's not real... I'm due for a whoosh.

Keeping on keeping on. Going to my sister-in-law's house this evening to make a healthy dinner and work out with her.

I want to see 256... Screw you, Aunt Flo.

BUT NSV, I'm wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't felt comfortable in for quite a while, and they fit just right... and my knee high black boots are loose enough to stuff my flared jean legs into.... Just a month ago I could barely stuff my LEGS into them.

So I refuse to get discouraged.

kailpea 02-25-2014 12:48 PM

My scale is on the fritz! I don't know what to believe anymore. This morning I woke up and weighed myself, on my new scale 247. My old scale? 255. Last night they said the same thing, but apparently not today. New scale has new batteries, but I noticed that if I step on it and then step off and step back on, it will register almost a pound different. So annoying! Anyone have this problem. It's just so bizarre to me that yesterday the two scales were saying the same thing, and now one is completely different.

Anyway, It's going to be a busy week for me. I have two exams to study for plus still studying for the important test I have to take at the end of my semester to get into the nursing program I am applying for. I'm a little spent for time. Hopefully I can keep my work out schedule, but I am already behind with that. I should be at the gym right now in fact, but I'm not. I'm home taking a break from studying. Hoping to get to the gym after work tonight, but work has been killer this week already. So not sure If I will have the motivation, but hoping I can convince myself that going to the gym will help let off some steam.

Sliverfire Great job with the steps! I've fallen so far behind. Hopefully I can make up some ground!

CharityMarie 02-25-2014 01:06 PM

I always wait to see if a number sticks and finally after a bad cheat day and no losses the past few days a solid 260 flashed on my scale. So close to the 250's I can scream.

Not getting much gym in this week, I've been working doubles from 16 to 18 hours at a time. Nursing is the worst field to be in when you're short handed so badly sometimes... no choice but to stay, people need you! Unfortunatley that means my gym needs arent being met and my sleep pattern is totally wacked.

This coming week should slow work stuff down and I'm super motivated to solidly place my big old butt in the 250s!

SucreSucre 02-25-2014 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kailpea (Post 4950792)
Holy F****** crap you guys! Talk about weight fluctuation! So I weighed myself this morning and for 255. . . and then I decided to weigh myself again tonight and got 245.2. Its a brand new scale, and I checked it against my old one and it was correct! WTH? I know your weight fluctuates throughout the day. . .but 10 lbs? That's insane! Makes me think that maybe the 240's are in my reach!

CongratsSucre! I wish I had measured myself before I started trying to lose weight so I would have something other than the scale to base my progress on.

Kailpea weight flucuations really baffle and confuse me! I can weigh 7 lbs heavier by the end of the day! I'm like, come on, there isn't that much water in the world! And thanks, the scale is a cruel mistress, but the hips don't lie LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoxieK (Post 4950796)
I'm yo-yoing in this decade. Each time I break away I go back up.

I need a good butt kicking!

I feel you RoxieK these yo-yoing? It's the worst!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfire (Post 4951032)
2 freaking FIFTY SEVEN(.08) I got off and on a couple times to make sure. :tantrum: However. Scale be dammed,
I AM WEARING THE SIZE 18 JEANS AND I CAN BREATHE So scale, neener neener neener!! (we'll see if I can still breathe after lunch ;))

My car is in the shop this week, so I have a rental. And of course it has to be like the coldest week EVER (-30 felt like -40 this morning) and I MISS MY COMMAND START!!!! Running out to start the car at 6 am was a pretty brutal way to start the day. I have been spoiled by my command start :) and I am OK with that.

Anyway, I was happy to be right on plan yesterday. Measured every. single. thing. Busted my butt at the gym. Made it through W4D1 of C25K. My ankle is pretty tender today though, so today will be pretty relaxed.

SucreSucre Wowzers!!! You're doing awesome! that is a pretty dang fantastic NSV!!! Screw the scale!!!
!

That's the spirit! Scale me damned Silverfire! Those 18 jeans are all the proof you need!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LilMissBee (Post 4951102)
Grr. I bumped back up and have been teetering between 260 and 259 for days. I haven't cheated or done anything differently and I'm on my period, so I know it's not real... I'm due for a whoosh.

Keeping on keeping on. Going to my sister-in-law's house this evening to make a healthy dinner and work out with her.

I want to see 256... Screw you, Aunt Flo.

BUT NSV, I'm wearing a pair of jeans today that I haven't felt comfortable in for quite a while, and they fit just right... and my knee high black boots are loose enough to stuff my flared jean legs into.... Just a month ago I could barely stuff my LEGS into them.

So I refuse to get discouraged.

WTG LilMissBee

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharityMarie (Post 4951153)
I always wait to see if a number sticks and finally after a bad cheat day and no losses the past few days a solid 260 flashed on my scale. So close to the 250's I can scream.

Not getting much gym in this week, I've been working doubles from 16 to 18 hours at a time. Nursing is the worst field to be in when you're short handed so badly sometimes... no choice but to stay, people need you! Unfortunatley that means my gym needs arent being met and my sleep pattern is totally wacked.

This coming week should slow work stuff down and I'm super motivated to solidly place my big old butt in the 250s!

You'll make it CharityMarie!!!

I am noticing a trend in the thread ladies; the scale says one thing, but our NSV's say something different hmm...scale conspiracy? Maybe! I weighed in at 259 this morning and almost had a cow, but then I said "oh well" and packed my healthy lunch and gym clothes and morning smoothie and went about my way. This scale will NOT stop my from my goals!

Good luck ladies, think healthy thoughts!

CharityMarie 02-26-2014 01:14 PM

259 !!!

Adios 260's !