getting out of the 280's and 270's

You're on Page 25 of 34
Go to
  • HI all I'd like to join in if thats OK? I am just dying to get out of the 280s! I cant wait It kills me that my hubby is dropping weight like a mad man and here I am! Some days I want to spike his food with chocolate! lol I love that man but dang it!
  • Feeling much better this morning. Hoping to say goodbye to the 280's by the middle of next week
  • Great job, Susie!

And welcome, Rebecca!
  • 274.6 today...glad it's movin! Any one else a daily weigher?? I can't help it...I've tried to just weigh once a week...but I just have to know!
  • Quote: 274.6 today...glad it's movin! Any one else a daily weigher?? I can't help it...I've tried to just weigh once a week...but I just have to know!
    Tiny gods, yes. I'm not devastated when it goes up or down, but I'm pretty much on and off every time I pass by.
  • 280.0 Getting close to that next decade
  • Hey all - congrats on your scales moving downward! Wish mine was doing the same.

I'm still stuck and my environment isn't helping much (crazy time at work, family drama, and HEAT). As I type, I'm getting ready to force myself to hit the gym (or at least get out and take a walk!).

I'm a daily weigher as well. I can't help but step on the scale, it drives me crazy if I stay away from it for more than a couple days. hehe
  • Nice job, Susie, and hiya, Jess!

Another weigh-in. . . another week at 275.9. Have begun weighing random objects just to prove that the scale is ABLE to move. Turns out my cat is 8lbs and a vehement anti-scaler.
  • Quote: Have begun weighing random objects just to prove that the scale is ABLE to move. Turns out my cat is 8lbs and a vehement anti-scaler.
  • A new decade this morning - 279.4
  • Quote: A new decade this morning - 279.4
    I think I like your scale better than mine! Congratulations!!!
  • Quote: I think I like your scale better than mine! Congratulations!!!
    Thanks!
  • 277.8 It's coming along
  • That's wonderful! A lot of hard work in that accomplishment!
  • Scale moved again - 276.6