Cycle changes

• Disclaimer: men you may want to avoid this thread.

Now that that's out of the way, has or is anyone experiencing cycle issues? I started TOM on the 1st, it lasted 4, 5 days, all normal. About. 5 days break and it's started again. No out of ordinary changes, except I started jogging more regularly, no out of control sex, unfortunately, so all I can think is excessive hormones stored in fat being released. Which means NO sex, cus I don't want anymore children and 2/3 were while I was using some form of birth control. Frankly, I'm kinda tired of having TOM and wish it would go away. If you've had this, how long did it last and when will it go back to normal? Oh, I did have a child 18 months ago
  • It's very likely that your hormones are being upset due to your postpartum state and your weight loss. I have never had something like what you described happen due to exercise or weight loss; if anything, my cycle slows or stops for a couple of months then regulates itself again. TBH, I would like you to make an appointment with your OB/GYN just to keep an eye on it because extra bleeding can mean so many things.