back to hard grafting no more pills

• i got back into training last week well eased myself is prolly more appropriate. next week i get back to normal mon wed and friday i do my boxing and tues thurs and the weekend weights. thats all on top of my morning workout at home.

3x15 sit ups on bench
    4x10 push ups
    2x10 reverse crunches
    50 squates
    50 lunges on each leg.

so here it is i'm gonna do this every day untill my next weigh in which is the 17th of july. today i weigh 238 shot up the last 2 weeks to much beer and pizza. i hope to drop at least the 38lbs by about novemeber. maybe earlier. wish me luck i'm gonna be good this time and avoid the pills. you know the ones i'm talking about .

big sy
  • Sy,

This is so close and within your reach! I know that you can do this. You've come so far and accomplished so much and I just know that you'll go the rest of the way.

Keep up the great work and keep us posted. Of course we can't wait to see more pictures!!
  • Good for you for staying away from the artificial stuff. (I once gained 7 pounds in a week because of beer and pizza...)
  • great decision. you'll make it!!!!!!!! but please post more often with us!!!!! you have quite a fan club.. and besides, we want more pics!!!!