Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2003, 05:03 PM   #1  
Downsizing Daily

Default My Virtual Body

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the site. I joined a while back but am finally doing something about my weight.

I've discovered a site on the net called My Virtual body - http://www.myvirtualbody.com. I think it's a great visualization tool to help motivate me however it doesn't seem to be accurate. Even if I take the virtual model to the maxiumum weight the site allows (350 lbs), it's still smaller than what I am. The models seem to max out in size around 200 or 250 lbs.

Does anyone know of another site like this which can give a more accurate representation? I'm taking progress pictures of myself as I go but it would be fun to have a tool like this so I can visualize what my goals would look like. Hopefully it will keep me motivated to shed my fat and get to my goal weight.
Old 06-27-2003, 09:38 PM   #2  
missaprylj

Hmmm.... it would be really cool if someone could find an accurate one. I think we've all played with those virtual models and come to the conclusion that they max out around 180!! LOL. Seriously, they make heavy girls all toned and no double chin... it's almost funny. I'm going to look around tonight for a site with accurate representation. have a great weekend! -Apryl

Closed Thread