Winter Wonderland - One-derland by Christmas Thread

You're on Page 1 of 16
Go to
  • I'm excited that weighing under 200 pounds is within reach! I started this thread in case anyone wants to join me in working toward one-derland by Christmas. Imagine starting the new year at 199! Lets do this!
  • My goal is actually 199 by 12/31, but I'll join you anyway...I'm going to have to push pretty hard I think since my losses are starting to slow a bit, but I have confidence I'll be able to do it!
  • So far, I can't seem to hit a goal one, but sure . Count me in
  • I'll hit Onederland or die(t) trying! I never seem to hit my goals on time, but I'll sure give it a go once a again.
  • I'm giving it a go! I am sooo frustrated with my weight loss at the moment. I have been bouncing back and forth between 227-229 for two weeks. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. I am drinking tons of water and eating the same foods that I always have. I know two weeks isn't exactly a plateau, but it's still frustrating to me after losing so steadily. But it's gonna happen!
  • I'm in! I will have about 40 lbs to go, so it's a little (okay, a lot) ambitious, but I will still try. If not by Christmas, at least by the 1st of the year. We'll see what kind of progress I can make, lol. Best of luck everyone!

Going to add a ticker to keep my eye on the prize.
  • I BETTER be in one-derland by Christmas! 206.0 today...
  • I wanna join up! I've been hanging out here in the teens for so long... I just need a push over the edge. I'd love to be in wonderland by Christmas. Let's do it!
  • Count me in!
  • Shoot why not! I have about 40# to go. Thats about 2.7 pounds a week who knows maybe I will make it. I'll certainly do my best!

SW:240
    CW:240
    GW:199!
  • I'm in. Actual goal at 2 pounds a week would be under 200 by December first. But we all know its hard to make that sort of pace last. By Christmas would be an really nice Christmas present. Really looking forward to having my girl curves come back (rather than the blob). Just starting to see hints of them.
  • Quote: I BETTER be in one-derland by Christmas! 206.0 today...
    you will be far past it come Christmas...likely at or near goal. You move like mad when you want to!
  • SW: 232
    CW: 231.3
    GW: 199.9 (hey, it counts! )
  • Yes! I am so in this! I think it's possible as long as I continue as I have been going for the past 10 weeks with more or less 2 pounds per week...

Countdown to Christmas! Wooo!
  • I think i can make this happen... im currently 241 and doing a juicing detox as i just started over on 9/9 so this first month my numbers are going to be crazy. onederland for christmas will be the best gift ever and excellent motivation to keep it going for the new year. Im excited!! i love this challenge! Im definitely in!