One Reason to Stay on Plan Today- August

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • August is here. What is your one (or more) reason(s) that you will stick to your plan today?
  • I will stay on plan today because I want to feel cute and confident in my dresses at the wedding and rehearsal dinner this weekend, not bloated and gross!
  • Because I want to see 199 on my scale again!!
  • Quote: Because I want to see 199 on my scale again!!
    This. So much this.
  • ^^ me too!!!
  • ^ me three!
  • I will stay on plan today because I feel so much more energetic and powerful--like any goal is possible--when I'm not bloated and weighed down by binging!
  • I want to stay on target because I am moving soon, and I want the new people I meet to only know me at my lower weight.
  • I WILL stay on plan today because I want to see the 160's again!!! And hopefully lower!!!!!! Oh, and I because I can't wait to buy cute fall clothes!!
  • I will stay on plan this month because I really want to see 199 by September 1st.
  • I just started back to riding my horse and would love to go on a competitive trail ride in October. It will be easier for her and I will feel more comfortables among the skinnies on the ride.
  • I will stay on plan today because I have spent way, way too many days off plan.
  • I'll stay on plan today because I feel so much better when I do. (how do I forget that so easily when I am off plan?!)
  • Because I finally got my ticker and I want to see it move!!
  • Because I saw a number on the scale I haven't seen for 4 years, and I can't wait for it to go lower!