Sportbrain

• Yeah sportbrain is back up and running I am a competitive beast so this highly motivates me!!!

Kimberlie's SportFolio

Stats Summary for Today
    Total Distance (miles) 7.0
    Running Distance (miles) .3
    Calories Burned 1,119
    Cheeseburgers Burned 2.1
    Bananas Burned 11.1
    Steps 17,989
    Goal (steps) 10,000
    % of Goal Achieved 180%

For those who do not know what I'm talking about it's at www.sportbrain.com
  • Kim-
    that looks like SO much fun... I wish it wasn't so expensive!! I can't believe you have to pay $15 a month just to use the website. If it weren't for that I'd totally be getting one! I Think instead I'm just going to get out my pedometer and strap that sucker to my waist.
  • I had gotten a sportbrain for Christmas a couple years ago. At that time the website was free, but now they charge because once you buy the brain they weren't making any money. I'm not thrilled with it, but I loved my sportbrain and it actually challenges me to at least do a "sportivity" for 15+ minutes a day just so I can see it on my graph. Anything that motivates me to get my fat behind moving is worth it to me. Heck I spend more than $15 a month on junkfood anyway
  • My girlfriend has one. She is also a fanatic. I got a pedometer for Christmas, I have never set it up.

Goal for this week. Set up and start using pedometer!!!!
  • Hey Sandi - we can challenge each other as far as steps per day if you want
  • Hey can I join the steps per day challenge? The sportbrain people set the goal at 10,000 but other than my walk yesterday I already had 14,000 in just from working. I'd like to shoot for 20,000 on work days and 10,000 on weekends.
  • I would invest in a pedometer to have a steps per day challenge!
  • Ha ha - look we have a challenge and we didn't even try 10,000 steps a day is what they reccomend for health. I'm shooting for that, since I have a job where I sit on my arse all day.
  • **shivers**. That would mean I might have to get off my butt on the days I don't teach. But I'm in!!! Will go home and dig out that thing!!

How fun!!!
  • ME too. I hope I can find mine. I think I know where it is, but if it isn't where I think it is I'm in big trouble!!
  • This damn thing is addictive....I only had a little over 18,000 at 7 so I have jogged around the house several times since then to get my 20,000
  • I am in! I have a daily goal of 7,000-10,000 steps, but its always better to do more!

Miss Chris
    Pedometer on tonight!