45lbs gone

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Started on this journey exactly 4 months ago on 25th March 2013 when I joined this forum and here's me posting my first progress pics ~ 45lbs later !!

1st pic is me from last year - somewhere in the high 260s.. I honestly don't know how high I used to weigh
    2nd pic is a selfie I took at work on March 25th 2013, to start logging the progress. I was 262 and disgusted with myself that day!!
    (you can tell by the look on my face )
    3rd pic is me somewhere in 230s/220s !!
    4th is me today, on July 25th, 2013, in front of the same mirror at work, in the 2 teens

Still got a LOOOOONG way to go..... but it can be done, I think I got this!

• yay congrats!!!!
  • Wow, you're doing really well! You look fantastic!! When you get too small for the skirt outfit (including sandals) may I hang it in my closet for motivation?
  • Looking great! keep it up
  • You're looking good girl! I need to start taking photos so I can look back and see the change. I just hate seeing pictures of myself though.
  • Super congrats!!!
  • Quote: Wow, you're doing really well! You look fantastic!! When you get too small for the skirt outfit (including sandals) may I hang it in my closet for motivation?
    Lol you sure can !! That skirt is a 22W btw.. it was hanging loose but I still love wearing it
  • You look fantastic!!! And so pretty!
  • Wow! You can see the inches just coming off, you look great!
  • Congrats! You can really tell - way to go!!!
  • You look absolutely fantastic! Well done. Keep riding that wave!
  • You look great! That color of purple suits you very well!
  • You're beautiful! Congrats on the weight loss. We're about the same size. How come I think that you look so trim, and I still feel so big!? I just can't see it in myself, but I can sure see it in you! Way to go!
  • Way to go nitrus!! U look amazing
  • You are looking great! You have lost a huge amount in 4 months!