Old 07-28-2013, 01:56 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 337.6/see ticker/190

Height: 5' 7"

Hello guys. Still at 253. I did a 8.7 mile walk this morning, so maybe the scale will drop. Fingers crossed for all.
Mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 295/see ticker/150

Height: 5'9

Hey great job Mara!!! I get drained after 3.2 walk let alone more than double that how long did it take you?

If that isn't normal that you do that don't be surprised if you actually gain a little tomorrow from muscle swelling etc. if you do im sure itll flush right off the next day
pnkrckpixikat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:22 AM   #33  

Hello pnkrck! I usually do 4 miles a day, and lately I have been adding a few running intrevals in there (not much, but I am building up.) The 8.7 took me 2 hours and 46 mintues. I do feel a little swollen, but not as stiff I though I would.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #34  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Weighed in at 261.2 this morning. Still eating nuts every day as my experiment to see how I react to them. We had our 30-year anniversary at church yesterday and, of course, had a dinner. I did good and stuck with my low carb. The dressing on this seven-layer salad was the only thing I had that I know had sugar in it. I tried to mostly eat around the dressing as it was sooooo sweet. I think it was that mayo, vinegar and sugar mix like I put over broccoli salad, only I use ez-sweetz instead of sugar in mine. The last time I made it I split it in half and did half with sugar for everyone else and half with the ez-sweetz and everyone said the one with the ez-sweetz tasted better and it didn't separate like the other one did. Next time I will just use the ez-sweetz, it's easier anyway. I need to make some just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Happy Monday everyone!

only believe - 255 was my lowest weigh in the last time I dieted as well. I can't wait to pass it up this time. Hopefully we both will soon!
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:29 AM   #35  

Thats great Mara! I'm glad you aren't completely sore. Any swelling should go away soon.

This morning I am back down to 251.4 hooray! almost to the 240's but at this rate it may be another week or two with you lovely ladies.

DH started his new job today so it is really quiet around the house. My aunt is coming to see the place while she is town tomorrow so I think I will get some cleaning done. It is my gym day, but because it is a groupon there are only certain hours I can go so I'm thinking I will make the house my first priority today and see about the gym after.

On that note... off to start on the mounds of laundry lol
Old 07-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #36  

So a little swollen still I think (hope anyways). I was 254 this morning. But I am optimistic that it will go away. And I have to weigh myself earlier than I used to so I am sure that makes a tiny difference.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:09 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

264 this morning. July is almost over and I've lost close to 15 lbs this month (14.6). I hope I can make to 15 before it's over. Last months total was 13.
Only Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #38  

Mara I'm sure itll flush away soon and show a loss!

Only Believe thats AWESOME! you are doing great! I'll keep my fingers crossed you get that last nudge to put you over 15. In the meantime LEMON WATER! lol

I am holding steady at 251.4 but I weighed much earlier than I normally do because I got up early to do my walk before it got hot... it was still hotter than I expected it, stupid texas heat lol.

Today we are going out to eat with my aunt but I am going to try to stay within 1800 cals for the day. my daily calorie goal is lower but I have it set to sedentary so I figure my 3+ mile walk should have earned me some extra for the day.

Now it is time to finish cleaning the house, 1 last load of laundry, clean the bathroom, and vacuum... yay :s

ETA: and I did go to the gym yesterday instead of using cleaning as an excuse lol

Last edited by pnkrckpixikat; 07-30-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:43 AM   #39  

S/C/G: HW:336/CW:236/GW:175

Weighed in at 260.4 this morning. I'm excited to get out of the 260's - maybe tomorrow

only believe - sounds like you're doing fantastic, 15 pounds in a month and 13 last month that's awesome!

pnkrckpixikat - I'm sure you'll be out of the 250's any day now. Enjoy your visit and dinner with your aunt.

mara - I'm sure all your hard work will soon show on the scale.
mandydawn77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:24 PM   #40  

Thanks for the support ladies!

That is an awesome monthly loss Onlybelieve! You'll definitley get to 15.

Pnkrck you will be in the 240's thread by this end of this week for sure!

The 250's are just around the corner mandydawn!
Old 07-30-2013, 01:40 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 280/278/180

Height: 5'8"

pnkrckpixikat Thanks for reminding me to drink my lemon water. I'm going to go put some in my water bottle when I get this posted. You will be in the 240's soon! Enjoy your meal out.
Mara I hope you see a drop in those numbers soon..It won't be long and you and Pnkrckpixikat will move on down to the 240's thread.
mandydawn The 250's sound wonderful don't they? I bet you will be there tomorrow or the next day. I'm right behind you!
I'm about to get in some walking and I will be chugging that lemon water!
Have a great day all!
Only Believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:07 PM   #42  

mandy OMG you are SOOOOOOO close!!! tomorrow seems a sure thing! I am prescribing you lemon water too!!!

I hope you are all right and I will be back in the 240s soon, my body likes to be stubborn so we shall see I suppose. In the meantime I will just keep on doing what I'm doing and it'll cooperate when it is ready

keep on chugging that lemon water ladies!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:57 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 270/270/160

Height: 5'5

Good morning everyone. I will be heading over to the 240's but looks like a lot of you will be joining me soon. Weight down 3.6 lbs this week to 247.6 I have been working out like crazy. I bought a fitbit one on ebay and got it today. Once I get it set up I am sure it will motivate me more.
cleancowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 270/270/160

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrisW View Post
Hi everyone- I'm one of the lurkers who never quite knows how to join in the convos on here, but I do read frequently for motivation. And right now I need a big kick in the pants because I'm being a bit cowardly and self conscious- basically I've found out there is a zumba class down the road from where I live, that runs three times a week at times that are really convenient to me. I used to do zumba videos in front of my tv (recently I've let the exercise slide a bit more than I'd like...) but I'd like to go to a class to really get the full experience. My only issue is that I looked on the website, and all of the shots of people doing the class...well, the people are so slim and healthy looking! I hate being the fattest person in the room and constantly worry about what people must be thinking about me if they see me exercising. My excuse for not going so far has been that when I lose just a little more weight, I'll go then. But I don't want to make excuses. So I'm curious how any of you here get past that worry of others judging you. I know I just need to suck it up, but it's turning out to be harder than I thought! Any advice?
Maybe they will let you sit in on the class and that way you will see if you want to join. I agree with the others people are usually too much into themselves to worry about anyone else. See if you can take a friend with you to class, it's always more fun and it makes you more accountable when you have a buddy.
cleancowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:06 PM   #45  

Congrats Cleancowgirl! Hopefully see you soon in the 240's.