Old 10-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #421  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Welcome LadyPetite!

Glad you have joined the thread...

I had a few bad head days and strayed badly.. (this scale thing has now gotten me down.. it took 2 weeks.. but got me) Ate alot of crappy crappy chocolate (Halloween candy) Sunday and yesterday... This morning I said to myself.. its time to get back on the wagon again and do the auto eating right pilot again. I don't want to give up... I don't want to relose the same lbs again and again... and I don't want my clothes (that are falling off) getting tight EVER again.. I am sorry to vent.. I am alone.. so only have my cats to talk too and they want to be petted when I talk LOL (256.8 today - 5 lbs higher than last Monday)

Finding.. weekends are hard hard hard.. but you will get that blip of weight off and get back down to your whoosh and

Justa.. oooooooooo .2 away from a new sign!! HOORAY I hopes its today!!!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #422  

S/C/G: 270/260s/120

Height: 5'1"

Thanks, Sue! And vent away, you're in the right place! By the way, losing 60 lbs, that is nothing to sneeze at! In your life long journey of being healthy, gaining a few pounds back is just a minor setback, one, which I'm sure, you'll overcome in no time.

I lost a 0.5 lb this morning. I'm so close to the 250s, I can almost taste it. I remember a few years ago when I thought being in the 250s was the highest I've ever been and no way I could get higher than that. Boy was I wrong.
LadyPetite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:30 AM   #423  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

wanna!!!! I go through those same cycles. But you are right, getting back on auto pilot eating will get you started back again. Remember that this is your health. It is what you need. We are here for you, so vent away.

Lady congrats! You are so close to the 250s!!

I am still 255.8. Strangely I am not bummed about the scale not moving. Maybe because I had a few whooshes back to back after being stuck between 259-261 for so long. I know that it will move soon.
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:38 AM   #424  

S/C/G: high285/resrart276/ticker/140

Height: 5'3"

Wanna... we are all here to listen! We are also here to be your swift kick in the rump when you need it.. and you know right now you need it You can do this! You have proven you know what to do. This is a hard time of the year with all that candy floating around. There is also something about the fall that makes us want to sit around and munch on yummy things... it probably stems back to the beginning of our existance when we knew food would be scarce for the winter months so we ate while the "gettin was good". You are strong and you can get past that! Remember a little blip isn't a deal breaker, you just slowed it down a bit, now pick yourself up and move ahead.

Lady, look at you throwing those pounds to the curb! Way to go!!!

The weekend's fake weight is slowly going away. 260.4 this morning. I went to put on my jeans yesterday and felt like BoBo the Clown! I either have to hurry and lose more weight so I can fit into the one pair of jeans I have that are 2 sizes smaller (and fit small ) or I'm going to have to find a money tree so I can find some jeans that fit. I can't wait to get down to a size that is findable at thrift stores... seems fat people never part with their clothes. I have a tote of my favorite clothes from BK... before kids..lol but they are all way smaller, and will be a ways down the road I'm afraid.

Hope everyone has a great day!
findingfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:40 AM   #425  

Justa.. I see a lot of people who have the scale sit still for a while then woosh, then it sits for a while then woosh. Why weightloss can't be a smooth line down I don't know.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:16 AM   #426  

On Sunday I started my period and my weight went up at 268 where it has remained. Grr. I'm not happy about that at all .. both the weight and the period. I hate the time of the month cause I always gain an appetite. Today I was craving sweets so I went to the store to get a candy bar and ended up with a giant slice of cake too. I didn't REALLY want the cake, but I wanted myself to have it for some reason.

I split about half with my son and ate about half of the candy bar. Talk about sugar overload I feel so sick. I thought for sure I'd killed myself on calories today, but to my surprise I only consumed 1800. Phew. I'm just gonna chug a glass of water and do better tomorrow.

I'm also pretty bummed because when I binged this last time and gained weight I developed a prominent double chin. Well I've lost the binge weight and the double chin is still here. I feel so self concious. I need to get out of the 250-60s desperately, but it looks like I will be stuck in the 260s at least a couple weeks longer. Sigh.

I hope everyone else is on track and seeing progress.
SelinaKyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:02 AM   #427  
Sue finding inner song

Thank you so much for the hugs my fellow travelers! I really really appreciate it so much!... It helps me get my brain and heart back into this journey and continue.. Gosh to you all!

Selina... Don't worry about that candy bar and cake (funny how our little voice in our heads see things we had not counted on and talks us into getting it!)... You know your behavior now and can expect it again next month and know to IGNORE it.... This journey is such a learning process... and sometimes we trip.. but then we get back up, dust ourselves off and continue. As to your double chin.. give it a short time... its just water dwelling there... try some face exercises... they work! and will move that excess water somewhere else and maybe to the outside world instead! You can do it!

I got rid of .8 of the big lbs gained from Sunday... so whittling the weight down... (256 on the button)... Goal by Monday (Columbus Day) is to get rid of 4 lbs more (as its short term water weight gain and I should be able too).. 252 or lower by 10/14!! Gonna do it!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #428  

Selina, TOM is always hard. The scale goes up even when we stay perfect, we have no control over that. The food urges are sometimes enough to make us crazy to put it in mild terms. I decided for me, I have to give in to some of the temptations but have to stay in control... if I don't give in I'm more likely to go on a totally out of control binge and that would be way worse than eating a candy bar.

Great to see the loss Wanna. Hope you reach your goal!

As for me, I saw a new low today... 258.2 It was a woosh from yesterday, but I expected it.. it's the water weight from the weekend. I reached my goal of being in the 250s for my anniversary tomorrow. YAY!

Hope everyone has a great hump day!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #429  

S/C/G: 315.6/Ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

I hate TOM cravings and weight gain!!

Yay for the losses today!

I got to change my avatar today. 254.8!!!
justaloozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:12 AM   #430  

Yay.. congrats Justa!

I'm still plugging along. Prepared for a sodium gain tomorrow, going out for dinner with hubby for our anniversary. Have to eat at Applebee's since that is where we had our "wedding reception". We had a very small spur of the moment wedding at a JPs office. His family was awesome enough to make it an extra special day with decorations and a cake. Can't believe it's been 10 years already!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #431  

S/C/G: 270/260s/120

Height: 5'1"

Well, I made it to the 250s today. I think I haven't seen the 250s in more than a year. I think almost 2 years even.
LadyPetite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #432  
Lifestyle Changes

S/C/G: 295/sig/175

Height: 5'9

Hi everyone! I've made it to the 260's! I'm 266.4 today. I didn't come sooner because I've been a bit busy.

I started in the 290's so I'm happy to be here!!
thewalrus0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:25 PM   #433  
Sue finding inner song

Quote:
Originally Posted by findingfawn View Post
Yay.. congrats Justa!

I'm still plugging along. Prepared for a sodium gain tomorrow, going out for dinner with hubby for our anniversary. Have to eat at Applebee's since that is where we had our "wedding reception". We had a very small spur of the moment wedding at a JPs office. His family was awesome enough to make it an extra special day with decorations and a cake. Can't believe it's been 10 years already!

Have a great day everyone!
OH WOW Happy Anniversary to you Finding! I hope you enjoyed your dinner and your conversation was wonderful and your husband's eyes were full of love!
Old 10-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #434  
Sue finding inner song

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewalrus0 View Post
Hi everyone! I've made it to the 260's! I'm 266.4 today. I didn't come sooner because I've been a bit busy.

I started in the 290's so I'm happy to be here!!
HOORAY and to you! Glad you have come on down to this thread!.. May your stay be short.. but happy!
Old 10-11-2013, 07:43 AM   #435  
Sue finding inner song

Yay.. getting back down... only 2.8 lbs away from my lowest 2 weeks ago...254 on the button this morning (240 old scale)... gonna get that other 2 lbs+ off this week and MORE!! LOLOLOL

Happy Friday all!