Why isnt there a 200lb Club?

• I was just wondering why there isnt a 200lb Club? Im 291 so the 300+ club isnt the right fit and neither is the 100 club. Like I said Im just wondering, Thanks for whoever answers back.
  • Don't bet any money on me, but I think in this instance "100 pound club" means "People with 100 or more pounds to lose", not "People that weigh 100-199" . I'm sure you'd be welcome in either group
  • Quote: Don't bet any money on me, but I think in this instance "100 pound club" means "People with 100 or more pounds to lose", not "People that weigh 100-199" . I'm sure you'd be welcome in either group
    Correct. The 100 lb club is 100+ to lose. That's where I usually chat. I have popped into the 300 lb group as well, and they are plenty welcoming to us 290s ladies.
  • Quote: Correct. The 100 lb club is 100+ to lose. That's where I usually chat. I have popped into the 300 lb group as well, and they are plenty welcoming to us 290s ladies.
    I also read and post in both groups, and wanted to add that you not only would be welcome in both groups, you will be welcome all the way to goal (that is even when you no longer technically "qualify" for membership).

A lot of people join one or both of these groups when they technically do not or no longer "qualify" for membership, either because they would have qualified at their starting weight, or because their goal or starting weight puts them "close enough."
  • Quote: Don't bet any money on me, but I think in this instance "100 pound club" means "People with 100 or more pounds to lose", not "People that weigh 100-199" . I'm sure you'd be welcome in either group
    This!!!!
  • Oh okay well thanks to everyone that replied to my thread
  • These ladies are correct. The 100 lb club is for anyone who has 100 lbs or more to lose or have lost 100 lbs or more. But really, we welcome anyone! It's just that our struggles with more to lose are sometimes different than the folks who only have 50 lbs to lose.
  • Stick with the club/group that makes you happy & feel welcome and gives you the best advice