Boring Sunday

• I am so bored today, so instead of eating everything in sight (I'm a boredom eater), I'd thought I'd post and see what everyone was up to and what is keeping you on plan today.

Logging all of my food in mfp and "finishing" it out for the day is the only reason I'm on plan today....
  • Well, I just got home from my cottage where I have been cleaning the walls for two days. I don't think I will be able to lift my arms tomorrow, so I won't be able to snack if I want to, lol.
  • I was bored this morning too so I went to the gym and swam for an hour (even though today is my day off from exercise). Came home and cooked a generous lunch (try eating nothing else today to stay in calorie limit) and now watching orange is the new black on Netflix.
  • I was bored this afternoon...went o a few stores looking for one thing I needed. While I didn't find it I was able to keep myself busy an hour
  • Hi Mozzy! I'm bored too! I'm 9 days away from baby number 3, and tired and dont feel like doing anything because I feel like poo. The kids and I are watching a movie, and hubby is working today. I want to do something, but I lack all motivation! I'm just looking forward to having the baby and being busy and feeling better!!
    On the plus side I am not "calorie counting" for weight loss so if I really wanted I could snack. On the down side, my heart burn has been so off the charts bad, that I'm kind of nausous a lot, and each day that goes by the worse it gets. So in my last few days to eat what I want, all I want it to get rid of my heartburn so I can eat! lol
    Yes it is a boring Sunday!
  • It has been a boring sunday here as well, I read for a couple hours, did the dishes and tidied a bit, read through the forums here, did a few squats, watched a couple episodes of ncis, and just went to the pool with DH and swan for a short while. Now we are watching a movie and will go get some dinner.
  • I did all the laundry today (typical sunday chore here) and went to the store....I read quite a bit and took a short nap in my chair...I had the time to make a nice dinner and part of that was homemade garlic bread with sautéed garlic bits on top...turned out reallyyyy well...its also pouring rain here so im not outside at all today....just enjoying a quiet lazy day inside...the kids are doing various lazy things too and DH is watching a movie with them...
  • I went shopping with my hubby, got in 50 minutes on the exercise bike, helped my mother-in-law with some important paperwork, surfed the internet for inspirational weight loss blogs and new healthy recipes to try and laughed along to Big Bang Theory.. not a bad day
  • Had a super-long, hot, busy day at my daughter's synchronized swim championship meet. Fun, but would have enjoyed a boring Sunday at (my ar conditioned) home.