3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   Don't July to yourself 2013 Daily Check-in & Accountability Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/284077-dont-july-yourself-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html)

love2b150 07-04-2013 12:03 PM

:welcome: dewitt I am still learning on a daily basis and I have been doing it awhile. I just need to stay focused. I recently did the cabbage soup plan and it helped. :) best of luck to you, come back often :)

love2b150 07-04-2013 08:25 PM

Once again I'm not hungry and I don't feel like walking with Leslie but I will.

Meals for today

breakfast
burger, on dbl fiber bread & American cheese slice

lunch
tilapia
mustard and turnip greens

snack
6 saltine rounds w/ 2 tbs Jif

dinner
not hungry, just water

love2b150 07-05-2013 09:44 AM

Good Morning and Happy Friday

I'm up .2 to 190.8 and my fbs is 180. I am having Corn Pops for breakfast why because I want them and I'm hungry. I'm grateful to be up and to see the sun shining but I'm in a blah mood this morning, :shrug: my stomach is a little achy/tight if that makes sense and I'm not sure why. I'm going to the grocery store today so I can get back on plan and start the scale going back in the right direction. I'm hoping for a great weigh in to start my weekend off right tomorrow.

Oh a brighter note my son said he can tell my stomach has gone down. He was looking at himself and said his still looks the same but Mommy's looks different so that made me feel good. :)

Have a great day Ladies :hug:

dangerouscurvesahead 07-05-2013 04:14 PM

TGIF ladies-
Went this a.m. and did a 1 hour weighted water aerobics class with a few people from my class and wow did it feel good! Just a great all over work out not to mention i just love the water anyway so that made it more enjoyable for me im sure lol. Of course i was starving afterwards so went to shoneys and had the salad buffet with fish and shrimp. No eggs croutons bacon bits or ham and a small amount of honey mustard and water w/lemon. A huge lunch ill admit but i kept my calorie count and ate healthy.
Rennie- sweety i havent forgotten you! I have the pix and your info and ill get them to you this weekend for sure. My dad is diabetic and i set him and my mom and sisters up with the program and in 2 weeks they have lost between 8-11 lbs and his sugar has started to regulate better than it has in ages. They are also the reason im slack in getting to you cuz ive been busy getting them straight along with my 2 classes.
Hello to all the wonderful new people im sure you will all love it here and do an awesome job! Remember a mistake isnt failure, not trying is!

seaurchin 07-05-2013 04:21 PM

No loss, no gain. Ending this week where I started at 186. Perhaps nest week will be a better week.

love2b150 07-05-2013 07:51 PM

Joy good to see you. No problem at all I do understand. Great day you had today :)

Seaurchin maintaining is always better than a gain. I guess I basically maintained also. Stuck on 190 point something each day. :)

I went to the store and read every single label for the things I purchased for ME. The kids said Mommy do you realized we've been in here over two hours. I told them they should have stayed home so don't complain :D

For dinner I had a fajita I guess you can say. It consisted of chicken, peppers, cheese, pinto beans, a bean and cheese dip and sour cream on a low carb tortilla and I am full. Still gotta do my exercise and get the rest of my water in I am way behind on that which is rare for me.

LebenAlles 07-05-2013 08:34 PM

01: 213.4
02: 213.2
03: 212.2
04: 211.2
05: 210.4

Very excited that I'm about to be in the 20X's...I have several milestones just around the corner. One hundred lbs lost, beating the lowest weight of my adult life (207) and getting to ONEDERLAND! Good times ahead. And I'm successfully on day 7 of my sugar detox. A few cravings here and there, especially for ice cream, but I'm pushing past it.

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend

Wannabehealthy 07-06-2013 06:16 AM

4 th of July did me in and I'm up a pound. I didn't eat a lot, but I had carbs which probably increased my water weight. Potato salad and a hot dog with a bun. It was delicious!

I'm not going to make my goal for the month if I don't get more serious about this. The potato salad is gone and I won't be making it again now until Labor Day, so I don't have to worry about that.

carter 07-06-2013 08:53 AM

Went out to Martha's Vineyard yesterday with elderly family which meant both lunch and dinner out and not a lot of exercise opportunities (just a bit of very leisurely walking). I did all right. I ate a grilled fish sandwich for both lunch and dinner (two different restaurants), and flat resisted temptations like alcoholic drinks and ice cream. My best estimate of calories for the day had me within plan so I have no complaints.

It's in the high 90s today and soakingly humid so I doubt I'll get much in the way of exercise. I feel like a steamed dumpling.

starbrite 07-06-2013 11:13 AM

Had a good day. Woke up on the first day of my 2 month holidays and bought a car !! WTG for decisiveness! Have bought a bright red VW beetle convertible :)

love2b150 07-06-2013 01:12 PM

Leben great milestones ahead, great job, keep up the good work and good job saying no to the ice cream :)

Carol Sue, those are my favorite things at a cookout/barbecue :drool: I'm up a pound also but I think mine is more so due to the lack of water and little exercise. :shrug: We'll get it off and out in a couple of days :)

carter LOL on the steamed dumpling :)

Sam, congratulations on the new car. I remember you said the guys in the garage were on you about your old car. Glad you got a new one :)

Amanda, Kukkie and Ona, woohoo were are you?

I had a blah day yesterday. I'm having to deal with more in my life than I would like to but I know not more is put on me than I can bear I just need to stay prayerful and work through it. I had an issue with my stomach most of the day feeling alittle achy and then I developed a headache that just wouldn't go away. So far today I feel good but I don't want anything to eat. I am eating a yogurt because I had to take my Met. Kroger sells CARBmaster cultured daily blend with only 4 carbs and today I am having the caramel spice cake flavor. Weight is up a pound to 191.8 but fbs this morning was 168 so that's 12 down from yesterday. :) I had an ok eating day yesterday considering we spent a lot of time grocery shopping and I was starving by the time we left. I was good I only had apples on the drive home. I actually didn't do too bad calorie wise but slacked off on my water and only did 15 minutes of exercise.

I'm glad to see more of you today. :) I know I'm the chatty one that obviously has no life if I'm not working. :)

Have a great day everyone :hug:

dewittmba 07-06-2013 10:27 PM

Today was my free day so I was able to splurge, which I definitely did. But, I went shopping afterward and I am now stocked up with good things for the week ahead. Tomorrow is a low-carb day, which is always a challenge for me. I have asked that no one bring treats home (or they at least have to hide them). I figure I can't eat it if we don't have it.
My exercise area in the basement is completely full of toys right now so I was not able to get a workout in today. DD will be taking care of that problem tomorrow so I can get back to working out. No worries though- tomorrow's plans include rearranging furniture and lots of housecleaning so I will burn some calories one way or another.

LebenAlles 07-07-2013 02:10 PM

01: 213.4
02: 213.2
03: 212.2
04: 211.2
05: 210.4
06: 210.4
07: 209.8

Hanging on the cliff of the 20X's...I'll take it! I know I usually gain on monday's though, so we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

love2b150 07-07-2013 08:09 PM

dewitt, good plans for tomorrow. :) What do you normally have on your low carb days?

Leben, hanging off but you are still there, nice job :)

I am down the pound that I was up yesterday but I am sure it will be back tomorrow. For some reason I just wanted to taste everything and you know what? Everything taste blah. I had a piece of a sugar cookie I spit it out. I had one cheese nip, not tasty, I made a steak quesadilla, I took out the steak not that it wasn't good but I didn't feel like chewing the steak. I made some sugar free cup cakes now those were pretty ok but they have an after taste. I bought some truvia for the first time in place of my Splenda and it is not good at all. However that didn't stop me from eating two :D I want to do the all fruit day again tomorrow like I did last week. I need more focus. I have tried to do it the last two days and it has totally not worked. I seem to stay more focused at work so let's hope I can kick start myself again this week.

Have a great evening everyone :hug:

soon2beskinnyCarma 07-07-2013 10:05 PM

Ugh, not looking forward to the scale tomorrow.
LebenAlles: :carrot: on the scale, you go girl.