hi all i'm back

• hey guys sorry i been quite my world fell apart the last few weeks. one of my friends has a brain tumour and another one died of a drug overdose. he was only 19. well i havn't felt like training and found the joys of pizza and beer again. managed to pile on 14lb last month alone. just really hate living at the moment just one thing after another aint it
  • first, glad you're back. second, omg, what a horrible month. i'm so sorry. it's really ok you didn't stay perfectly on plan during all that, no one can in the middle of crisis. even skinny people don't eat right when they're more concerned about other people than themselves.

we're here to support you when you need it.
  • Si, We've really missed you. So sorry that you're going through so much right now. We're here to listen and support you so hang in there and just focus on getting through all of this.

Please let us know what we can do to help.
  • Yes, good to see you back, Si. Remember, we are always here for you if you need us!!!

Sorry to hear about your friends.
  • Si - I'm so sorry to hear about your friends and your horrible month. We are here for you if you need us.
  • Si,

I am so sorry to hear about your friends. I know you feel horrible right now, and only time will help. We're all here to listen and help you out.

Take care of yourself,
    Sherry
  • Si,

Sorry to hear about your friends....it always seems like tragedy comes in bunches. Just know that time will bring things back around again. I always thought life is like a wheel, no matter what you feel like at one time, things will spin back around eventually.
  • ((((HUGS))))) I am so sorry to hear about your friends. Life sure does like to throw us some curveballs. I think Matt said it best - it will get better - in time. Be sure to post when you can and let us know if we can help.
  • Si! We missed you - I'm so sorry about your friends. Thanks for checking in with us.
  • So much loss--I'm so sorry! Glad to see you back, though, and hope you stick around.
  • Sorry you've had such a rough time, Si...welcome back and take care of yourself.
  • Wow Si, sounds like you've really had a run of bad things. I'm really sorry to hear that. sending warm thoughts your way, and glad to see you back!!
  • Take care of yourself instead of taking out your grief on yourself. Our thoughts are with you.

Miss Chris