Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2013, 03:57 PM   #46  
is stronger than this

S/C/G: 242/see ticker/142

Height: 5ft 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreciousMissy View Post
YAY seemyfeet!!!!!!!!!

I can feel your energy emanating from the computer screen! Reading your post has blown a fresh wind into my sails!
^ I totally agree! I FINALLY managed the 5k on the treadmill tonight! And all because I could feel the good juju from you pushing me along SeeMyFeet! It was a mixture of walking and jogging intervals, and my aim was to get it finished in 45 minutes...I totally smashed that! 38:59 minutes! YEAH BABY! I was utterly disgusting and shattered by the end of it but I walked out the gym with THE biggest grin on my face like a total looney

nitrus29 - I have to jump on board with the loving your pic! Makes me chuckle everytime I check in here I doubt myself constantly - some days you girls are the only thing that get me through to the next day!

PreciousMissy - Thanks, feeling much better today!

Issaknits - I'm keeping you a seat warm you'll be joining us in no time!

cincorn - you're right, step by step is the way to conquer the mountain!

SuperHeroTeacher - I hope you get your butt outta here soon! Will all the love intended! You're doing so great!

SeeMyFeet - congrats on defeating Voldermort, gimme some tips so I can do the same! Those pesky Malfoys won't know what's hit them when you square up to them Oh and coffee energy TOTALLY counts...at least I hope it does!

I just made myself "mystery pie"...which started out as a sort of cottage pie with Turkey mince and Cauliflower topping...and ended up with a whole mismatched bunch of leftover veggies I had in the fridge - but it smells SCRUMMY so I think I might have just invented a new dish

Sorry for the essay of a post
Old 06-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #47  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Scrummy...that's a new one for me!

purplekitten, way to rock the 5k!!!! And even under the goal you had set for yourself! Very impressive.

I just "discovered" a new (to me, at least) food. Quinoa! I know, I'm a few years behind, that's the story of my life, haha! I tried a soup that had it in it and I decided I liked the quinoa...the soup, not so much. I'm trying to find recipes that use quinoa. I'd love any suggestions if anyone has any!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #48  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Mix of emotions right now....I got my 22_ today!!!!!!
818 cals yesterday: strawberries, oatmeal & coffee for breakfast
three 75 cal salads, 2 oranges, and 11 small shrimp

Doing a little better with the fatigue/brain fog, but was exhausted this AM...stepped onto the scale without even thinking...forgot my usual begs (please?please?please? or baby needs a new pair of shoes!) and POOF I saw
227 !!!!!! three times !!!!!!

Lucious and Draco Malfoy have been defeated. Now I face Fluffy...again. I faced him several times before and never got past him. This time, I will! My ticker is FINALLY honest....Yay! Hopefully soon I can start moving my ticker down on the forum again---that's half the fun, you know!

PM: I used to use sprouted Quinoa on my salads. I don't use it much any more as I'm trying to avoid carbs, meat, and anything over 100 cals.

Nitrus and purplekitten: Way To Go with the workouts! Do some extras for me, please? I know it sounds like an excuse, but I just do not have the energy to do those kinds of workouts--I wish I did. But this low-cal thing is working, so I'm focusing on that right now. Tomorrow, I will start with muscle-building.

Keep moving, ladies!!!

Last edited by SeeMyFeet; 06-12-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #49  
Started IP 10/21/15

seemyfeet, 227?!?!?!?! That's awesome!!!! I know what you mean about fatigue. I ate a lot of food yesterday, but not a lot of calories, and I flat out didn't feel good when I got home yesterday. I devoured my dinner and started to feel better. As for fluffy, try casting a music spell. I've heard he likes music

222 today. Hopefully I can make my ticker honest again soon. You all are amazing ladies, but I want out of this thread! I've hung out here too long. I feel like I'm waiting for the bus and I keep looking down the street thinking "where is it already?!?!?"
Old 06-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

As I see everyone move on down, I continue to hide in my corner at a itty bitty plateau. Anyways, congrats all!!! and maybe, just maybe, I will be able to follow suit a little later this week
Old 06-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Seemyfeet - you're cracking me up! You'll get rid of Fluffy in no time!!

Purplekitten!!! - awesome on the 5k!!

Zoemom - you'll bust through that plateau!!

Preciousmissy - 222! You're almost there

And this am on the scale? 223!!! Yay!! I'm almost done with these awful 220s!

Last edited by Lizzyg; 06-12-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Old 06-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #52  
|| Casey ||

S/C/G: 297/ticker/145

Height: 5'7.5"

zoesmom: Don't worry, I'm right there with you on that plateau! I've been fluctuating in the same couple pounds since the beginning of the month. Still at 234.8 today. Hopefully, we'll be able to rejoin them soon!
Old 06-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #53  

Height: 5'2"

I keep bouncing around 229.8 to 230.4; not that it matters, as they are both effectively 230. Which is not 22x, and it's definitely not 130. I'm just going to concentrate on getting out of this decade for now. Then I'll keep chugging away, decade by decade. But this one sure has been frustrating!
Old 06-13-2013, 09:40 AM   #54  

I get to keep my 22_ !!!!! Got past Fluffy this morning! How did I do that?

226 today after only 508 cals yesterday. Lovin' me scale this week.

Many questions: How much of this is really fat? How long can I keep this up? How am I going to transition away from this ELC plan and not gain anything back? Is it possible to get my entire house clean at once?

Battled shrubbery in the 90 degree heat yesterday. Trying to keep spiders and ants away from the house.

Here ya on the plateaus, HelloNurse, Zoesmom, Opheliaphoenix; although, mine was not "itty bitty"....more like the Mongolian steppes!! Hope you can break yours without the extreme measures I'm having to take.

Hey!!!! I get to move my ticker/tracker!!!!! Woooo HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YAAAAYY!!! HAPPEEEEEEEEE DANCE!!!!
Old 06-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #55  
Started IP 10/21/15

Good morning all!

I'm going to throw a little tantrum .

I feel a little better, but only a little.

224 this morning. I looked back at my log and I've bounced between 220 and 224 (mostly 222) since the middle of April...APRIL!!!!

I'm not going to say that I've been 100% perfectly on plan the entire time, there have been a few days where I wasn't, but I have had many many more days on plan.

I'm not depressed, nor do I have a defeatist attitude...I'm angry! And that is exactly what is going to give me the drive and fuel to break this! I will NOT be defeated by a scale! I want this and I am worth it!!!

Now that my little tantrum is over, you are all doing amazing!! Keep up the good work
Old 06-13-2013, 11:40 AM   #56  
Lose 1lb. Repeat 99 times

S/C/G: 262/signature/170

Height: 5'5"

PreciousMissy YES!! You definitely can break it !!

I'm still at 228, yo-yoing all over the place and trying to figure out what is it that is making me go up and down a few pounds every day. Not sure if I need to up my workouts I need to do something different / more to get the scale to move down. The so called POST TOM Whoosh never happened!

I guess the reason why most of us feel we've been here too long is cause this thread is for 2 decades, so when we DO get out of here, we are in fact going to go down 2 decades

So chin up everyone!!
Old 06-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #57  

Mix of emotions again this morning. I first erased a "let's all get motivated" post, then a "everything's going so well this week...something is about to hit the fan" post. I think I'll just post. It is what it is. Which is a good thing, because it is different from what it was last week. = progress!!

224.5 today!!!!

I'm speechless, gobsmacked, flabbergasted, and completely undone. I am having trouble wrapping my brain around the possibility that I might actually be....dare I say it....Successful?....at this weight loss business?

I'm not even going to tell you how few calories I had yesterday. I cannot take the criticism right now. I just want to revel in a little success for a while...and hope and think and plan to find a way to make this stick.

Nitrus, PreciousMissy, HelloNurse, OpheliaPhoenix, Zoesmom.....hang in there! You're not gaining!!!!! I had to change things up dramatically to get out of the "plateau". Don't ignore what your body is telling you. I have the metabolism of a 17 year cicada (during the underground phase of its life cycle), so I felt that calorie reduction was in order. You've all done so well thus far....Keep reaching for that brass ring! (but don't fall off the horse!)

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! (Hopefully, more sleep this weekend!)
Old 06-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #58  

Height: 5'2"

After hovering right around 230 for almost a week of staying perfectly on plan, I woke up this morning at 228. Yippy skippy!

That I kept staying on plan is my NSV for the week. I wasn't seeing the scale move, but I did it anyway.

I haven't weight less than 230 in a couple of years; so for every pound after this, even if I stall for a while again, I can still tell myself that I am the lightest I have been in years.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

222.2!!!

Yay!! I'm going to get out of these 220s soon!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #60  
Started IP 10/21/15

nitrus, thanks for the words of encouragement! You're right, I do need to remember that in order to get out of this thread I have to lose 21lb, and that's no small feat in itself.

seemyfeet, 224.5...wow, just wow. Your determination is showing!!!!

hellonurse, staying on plan is the entire battle, isn't it? You should be extremely proud of yourself!!!

lizzyg, you just got here! You haven't even unpacked and you're on your way out? You go girl!

220 today! I was certain I'd wake up and be 224, or maybe (just maybe) 222, but not 220! I really buckled down yesterday and it paid off. Now, I just have to keep the scale from going back up.

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

Last edited by PreciousMissy; 06-14-2013 at 10:07 AM.
Closed Thread