3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > 100 lb. Club

Old 06-01-2013, 10:49 PM   #16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Nuh uh. Nope. No Way. No How.

He don't ask, and I don't tell. He also don't ask about my bra size, IQ, shoe size.....I don't talk 'bout them neither.

My Jedi mind tricks don't work no more, so he can see I'm fat now....All he needs to know.....I don't need no helpful suggestions with a number thrown in.....Keepin' him in the dark, but he gets to keep his head that way!

SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #17

S/C/G: 317/*ticker*/198

Height: 5'6"

Good question. This topic came up about 2 weeks ago. I told him I lost 5 lbs and he said, "Well, great! How much do you weigh then?" And I couldn't tell him. At all. Like my mouth glued shut and I couldn't squeak out a sound. I weigh right next to him every morning. He sees my posts with updated weight on this website in passing. I know he knows how much I weigh but I couldn't actually say the number. I'm going to work on that though since I see it as a hindrance. I shouldn't be ashamed. He's the one having to love all of this, he should be able to know.
Nagazim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #18
Making Changes

S/C/G: 235/231/135

Height: 5'6"

Of course he knows. And I know how much he weighs. But we're both fat, so there's no fat shame or fat shaming going on in our house--we let it all hang out. I would be more reluctant to tell him if he were thin, no doubt about it. But having him enables me to be able to be more open with others. I posted on facebook that I have 100 pounds to lose. It wasn't easy, but I figured everyone else could see it--I was the one who had been denying it for years.
realsupermodelat230 is offline   Reply With Quote