Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 310/*look*/140

Height: 5'9

Way to go Punkrocksong! "I thought maybe the first twenty pounds were a fluke and I would get bored with this. But after being down 40 it's only motivated me to lose more."...I can relate to that!

"He wears whatever DD the younger and I buy and hang up in his closet!"....Hmmm, I wonder if this would work with my fiance.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

My "cool kid" share of the day: I have stayed on program for 2 days straight and my glucose has come down a bit. I will not get on the scale until I "feel" as though I've lost weight!

Ian - this grandma thinks you look absolutely scrumptious in your new suit! You don't see many men wearing suits these days, except for attorneys.

Lecomtes
- I have never heard the term "ordering through a clown's mouth." LOL This is why it's so much fun hanging with the "youngsters." Just when you think you know everything...........
Old 06-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #93  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Thanks everyone on the suit comments. I always get such a confidence boost coming here.

I have three shares today.

My big one is I just ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill in 35 minutes. I don't know how it happened but when I got passed my previous record (2.7 miles) I just felt like I could keep going, like Forrest Gump! At 3.1 miles I was looking around and smiling at people. At 3.5 miles I decided to stop as I was just too freaked out...and a little hot!

My second share is I played doubles tennis last night and lost bad. But the great thing about losing a game when you are trying to lose weight is that losing makes you lose. So down 0.4lbs today.

My third is that I am going bowling tonight with colleagues. I will be dressing "cowboy". 34 inch waist Levi's (a first for me since I was 17 years old) and a white cotton Levi's shirt. I am going to look like a country singer. Which is OK because I like country. My colleagues probably don't though. But I'll take any digs.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:51 PM   #94  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

All I can think is, "Run Ian, Run!" Well done!!!

My share of the day:
Today is the first day of my summer break and guess what I did as soon as I woke up? That's right, I WORKED OUT! Then after I had lunch out with a friend (on plan), and some pampering in the form of a pedicure. Great way to start the break!

Last edited by SuperHeroTeacher; 06-04-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:44 PM   #95  

I can't imagine Ian going from his handsome suit to a country singer get-up. Are we allowed to make requests for you to dress in costumes for us? JK

Awesome, Superhero!! Now that you started summer vacation perfectly, it hopefully will be easy to keep it a habit! Plus you can report here to us every day. No pressure though.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Great work Ian! 3.5 miles is no small feat. I'm still struggling with 1.5 lol.

Congrats Lecomtes on your 54 pounds!!

SuperheroTeacher Lunch with a friend and a pedicure sound like heaven to me.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:12 PM   #97  

Hi Charliee!! Long time no see it seems!! Where have ya been hiding??
Old 06-04-2013, 08:23 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 286/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Lol, Elvis, I've been lurking. I've been so miserable for the last few weeks, I haven't been posting as much. But I am reading and quietly cheering everybody on, I've decided to try and end the pity party and get back into it though, I wanna get to onederland so bad, and Ian is just speed demoning to 199, and I need to catch up.

Congrats on hitting the 180's BTW. You truly are an inspiration!!
Old 06-04-2013, 08:31 PM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliee View Post
Lol, Elvis, I've been lurking. I've been so miserable for the last few weeks, I haven't been posting as much. But I am reading and quietly cheering everybody on, I've decided to try and end the pity party and get back into it though, I wanna get to onederland so bad, and Ian is just speed demoning to 199, and I need to catch up.

Congrats on hitting the 180's BTW. You truly are an inspiration!!
Awwww, sorry about your pity party. I've been there and done that, so I get it. I'm happy you are back though.

I'm sending the woosh fairy your way, telling her to skip Ian's house and give you a double dose (sorry Ian!!!).

It's a miracle that I'm in the 180s now, getting to onederland was a battle that tried to break me but it didn't. And you will get there soon too, you are doing awesome!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 PM   #100  
I can do this

S/C/G: 230/222/175

Crazy day for me, today, and I don't even have a "cool kids" "share"--but I posted!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:28 PM   #101  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Are we allowed to make requests for you to dress in costumes for us?
Yes!

Quote:
I wanna get to onederland so bad, and Ian is just speed demoning to 199, and I need to catch up.
Yes, you do charliee! Room in ONE-derland is strictly limited.

Quote:
I'm sending the woosh fairy your way, telling her to skip Ian's house and give you a double dose (sorry Ian!!!).
Now, that is not fair! Anyway, there is actually a male woosh fairy for the guys. His name is Frank and because there are less of us guys he gets to visit more often. Frank likes beer and poker if you want him to stick around. And cigars.

Last edited by IanG; 06-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:03 AM   #102  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
I can't imagine Ian going from his handsome suit to a country singer get-up. Are we allowed to make requests for you to dress in costumes for us? JK
I request a super hero costume! Preferably superman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvislover324 View Post
Awesome, Superhero!! Now that you started summer vacation perfectly, it hopefully will be easy to keep it a habit! Plus you can report here to us every day. No pressure though.
Hahaha! I'm sure I will be around MUCH more often

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliee View Post
SuperheroTeacher Lunch with a friend and a pedicure sound like heaven to me.
It was heaven! I can't remember the last time I had a day doing exactly what I wanted all day long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Anyway, there is actually a male woosh fairy for the guys. His name is Frank and because there are less of us guys he gets to visit more often. Frank likes beer and poker if you want him to stick around. And cigars.
Now I want to see you dressed as Frank! I've come to think of Ian as 3FC's very own virtual paper doll
Old 06-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #103  

Height: 5"6

All this talk of costumes! We're going to have to have an amazing Halloween photo album! I only joined 3FC in January so I have no idea what Halloween is like on here...but I detecting some sexy costumes are in our futures! ahahaa
Old 06-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #104  
Downloading 10% complete

S/C/G: 190/188/170

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I'm new here *waves*

(Play along, guys... I'm doing Jedi mind tricks on myself )

Starting at 190 and I only want to lose 20. Just as well, as that seems to be all I can handle mentally.

You all seem like a groovy bunch of people!
Old 06-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #105  

Height: 5"6

OOOOH, I like it "Welcome", Shiv! ahaha i feel like i know you already!

Great to see your rejuvination!!!!! Good luck on your journey!!!!
Closed Thread