3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   NOVA Ladies and Friends - June 2013 Daily Check In and Accountability Thread (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/282627-nova-ladies-friends-june-2013-daily-check-accountability-thread.html)

love2b150 06-28-2013 07:50 AM

quick post got up at 192.0 up .8 from yesterday. I ate the cheese off of a slice of pizza (the frozen kind so not too big) but it was late and I only got 6.5 hours of sleep. Eight hours of sleep does my body good.

Breakfast
apple turnover yogurt
2 bananas
glass of milk
cabbage soup
coffee on the go

have a great day everyone :)

love2b150 06-28-2013 07:51 AM

Sam :hug:

OnaMi 06-28-2013 10:56 AM

A great WI @ night Amanda! :cp: I know you're still in onederland today! thank you :) seems like now..it give me motivation to see how much I'm burning.I need to buy a calorie burner watch.

Fight on Star :sumo: take all your frustrations out on that elliptical,everythings gonna be alright :hug:

Still a great WI Rennie "high: and eating only the chesse was great and took a lot of willpower.See what you can do when you fight through situations :carrot: awesome job!

Well, I burned like 600 calories this morning,WI @ 187.8.Great Since I WI @ 189.0 yesterday and no early BM beforehand.Scale is moving in the right direction for a change......

Must Stay Consistent :sumo:

love2b150 06-28-2013 01:18 PM

Ona did you mean 188 yesterday? Great burn though. Thanks I could really kick myself for not doing better. I should have just taken my butt to bed then I would have been happier and really deserving of my dancing carrot. :D

I ended up eating a slice and a half of turkey and cheese processed of course with my banana, cabbage soup and vanilla yogurt. I think the breakfast I had was too much for me so I was really light headed by 11ish. I have once again had to tweak the plan so we shall see how my weigh in goes in the morning. I really wanted to see 189.8 this morning.

aka8941 06-28-2013 01:23 PM

199.0 this morning. lol I'm a lil disappointed...but I didn't work out yesterday so I've gotta do it today. It's my day off and I really need to do all the upkeep stuff like eyebrow waxing, but I just want to be lazy.

OnaMi 06-28-2013 03:31 PM

Thanks Rennie :) that's me posting too fast again :) Turkey and cheese are good choices.As long as you're doing that..it's all good.Don't be so hard on yourself :hug:

Still a great WI Amanda to have not worked out :high: you're in the groove now and that weights gonna fall :carrot: I've been lazy too after exercising this morning.Hope you enjoyed your off day. :)

love2b150 06-28-2013 07:04 PM

I just realized Kukkie and Kris have both been gone. Ladies we're missing you :hug:

I'm gonna set up the July thread because I don't want to forget and Monday comes.

Thanks Ona, I figured it was the best thing to do at the time. The kids had turkey and cheese for lunch and they just throw the leftovers out anyway and it was a health choice for me :) I want to get like you and not crave the carbs. I don't know what it will take to do that. :shrug:

Amanda I am in agreement with Ona, you are still doing well :hug: Nice weigh in and tomorrows will be better :high:

ok Lunch
1.5 slices of turkey and cheese
vanilla yogurt
2 bananas
cabbage soup

Dinner
glass of milk
2 bananas
cabbage soup

so far only 101.4oz of water

love2b150 06-28-2013 07:25 PM

I titled the thread "Don't July to yourself 2013 Daily Check-in and Accountability Thread" is that OK with everyone? I think I can change it before anyone post on it. Let me know :)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4781850

love2b150 06-28-2013 09:20 PM

Well we already have one post so I hope you all like the title. I'm going to add my daily weigh in calendar to it ... see over there in 2 days :grouphug:

aka8941 06-28-2013 10:49 PM

lol I love the title it's cute
I don't remember my weight from this morning but I did get in a work out today

Workout Summary
Running
0:28:31.9 || 1.8 mi || 15:52.1 min/mi ||
Cycling
0:19:37.3 || 3.1 mi || 9.5 mph ||

I'm so hungry right now but I shouldn't eat so I can lose tomorrow. uggghhh help i'm HUNGRY!!!

love2b150 06-28-2013 10:52 PM

Amanda that's what I did at about 10:15 last night don't do it. Go to bed now!!! :crossed: that you make it till morning

dangerouscurvesahead 06-29-2013 07:33 AM

Gmornin ladies-
What a cute title and clever word play!
My ds has been in kc for the past week for his Skills National competition and. Ome home tonight. He came in the top 1% for the state of Va. which is a great accomplishment considering he went up against journeymen and master electricians and hes just starting out! So proud of my boy! He did win almost $1,000 in electrician tools and supplies which is a great start to getting him on his way also.
Aka- welcome to onederland!
Ona- could i borrow some of your energy please? TOM is coming and im way lacking in that dept right now.
Ill be doing yard work today that i started yesterday but ran out of gas and im hoping to get some beach time in at some point this weekend too.
Have a great day yall.

love2b150 06-29-2013 09:34 AM

Joy Look at YOU, Nice new avatar ... I don't know when I'll be ready to post a full body pic again :) maybe when I get to 170 next year some time :) Congratulations to your son, that's a great accomplishment :

We have to Sam to thank on the clever title, Thanks Sam :cp:

I woke up to 191.6 down .4 from yesterday. I have to say that I am still not satisfied. I know that I haven't done much moving but it says that I will be 10-17lbs lighter. Do you think the little tweaking that I have done has anything to do with it? It's not a lot and it is first thing in the morning with breakfast so my body has time to process the yogurt and coffee. Idk ... I guess I should be grateful for the little water weight it has taken off huh :D

Today calls for 10oz of beef or the equivalent of 5 - 1/4 burgers and 6 tomatoes

I have taken a recipe from another thread I am on and made a tomato, basil and parmesan salad with a Greek oil and vinaigrette dressing. I haven't tried it yet but I will shortly.

Have a great day ALL :hug:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-...ml#post4781850

starbrite 06-29-2013 10:57 AM

Nice one Rennie - it is a good title, though I say it myself !! !
You girls seem to be rocking the weightloss. I had a terrible week food wise, due to stress and work. I haven't lost, but haven't gained either so consider that to be a victory ! I tried a pair of trousers on which were super snug last week. They fit better today, so today is a good day. I am trying to work my way through this stuff. The regain knocked my confidence, but I know I've still come a super long way. I know I have to keep plodding along, trying to make good food choices and to be healthy. I drink plenty of water, usually eat really good, healthy food (I'm still cooking two meals a night, one for me and one for my family) I go to the gym no less than three times a week and work out for over an hour. I also stopped smoking in February.
I guess I'm trying to be kind to myself, because I deserve it, as do you all. I may not be perfect, but I most certainly look and feel 10 x healthier than when I was 300 lbs.

love2b150 06-29-2013 11:12 AM

Sam you got this, you have DONE and are DOING great :) I'm sorry about the stress :hug: and yes we do deserve to be kind to ourselves, I need to keep telling myself that also, thanks :)