Free Pants!

• In February I tried on a pair of pants I found in my closet. They were a long ways from being able to button them, I almost threw them out.

I tried them on a few weeks ago, they buttoned!! But HURT to wear. No elastic in these bad boys.

Today I woke up after a long weekend of playing video games (Black Ops!) and realized I had completely forgotten to do laundry. I dug out "The Pants" on a lark and they fit! And I've been wearing them all day and they are a little snug, but very usable.

It's like I got free pants!

Yay for NSVs.

Also, I am reading the boards and trying to keep up with everyone, but I just haven't been posting as much. We're getting to the end of the school year so I'm working and de-stressing by shooting people online.
  • Gratz on the free pants!
  • CLOSET SHOPPING!!!!! I love closet shopping...I can always afford to go
  • Great job

but what is NSV?

Lol
  • Congrats! I love closet shopping, my closet right now is divided into things I "can wear" and things I "can't wait to wear", every couple of weeks I pull something out the "can't wait to wear" and try it on. Finding out that something fits makes my whole day.

NSV is non scale victory.
  • Thanks
  • That's an awesome NSV! I too play black ops! I have to renew my xbox live membership though. Probably good that I haven't yet or I'd be spending more time on the couch!
  • Wonderful NSV. I love shopping in my closet!
  • I love the "left side" of my closet too! Wore a very nice shirt to work from there today.
  • Quote: CLOSET SHOPPING!!!!! I love closet shopping...I can always afford to go
    Hey!!! I was going to type this too, verbatim!!!

Awesome rodeogirl!! Congrats!!
  • WOOOHOOOO!!!! Great job! I am still waiting on my clothes to fit differently. Well... my mom says they are getting too big but I dont think so.
  • Yay for closet shopping!!! Congrats!
  • Super yay!