Old 05-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #61  
Funky

S/C/G: 238/223.5/200

Height: 5'3"

TOM and already hit the chocolate but I am count calories do I am okay. Up .5 today but I am okay with it. Still very focused. Memorial Day tomorrow so will have to work in my exercise with my family home.

Have a great OP day
LoseToAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM   #62  
Start may 4th/2013

S/C/G: SW 230lbs/CW 211/GW 135lbs

Height: 5'4

Good morning re-loosers ugh I am tired just finished my 5k walk and I am tired..Good lord.. my scale isn't budging this week since Thursday ooh well.. just keep on keeping on. well I saw somebody I havnt seem in over a month and they confirmed my weighloss that was awesome.. I love that feeling ..

So my mom bought me a size 14 capris i can do them up but i have serious muffin top hehe.. so they go on my wall and a goal pants to get into.. i have no idea how long that will take but ill try them on around this time next month mabey who know right..

So i got a question does anyone here eat wraps .. are they bad? i mean i use lots of veggies and baked chicken breast in them .. some input would be nice ...

hey lets get some good news around here like some pounds gone ..yahoo
MoniqueMclean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:38 AM   #63  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Good morning!

Monique I cannot wait to say the same thing about size 14! Right now I just got back into 16s, but hey, at least you were able to get on the 14s! Just think before you know it you will be able to wear them comfortably!

I am very happy to see so many of y'all relosing! I am happy to say that my official weigh in day showed me down to 244.2!
It has been a while since I was below 245, so I feel like I finally am getting the whoosh I have been wanting. So now I have lost 8 pounds of my regain!

What is everyone up to today?
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:40 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 220/211/150

Height: 5'3"

Wraps all depend on the quality of what you're wrapping them with. my brother did really well with turkey + veggie wraps. But it seems expensive when you get ones that have a low carb and fat count with whole grains. So I only do them rarely. But my brother seriously lost like a 100 lbs on the turkey wraps.

I recently just discovered the frozen veggies that you can pop in the microwave IN the bag and steam for four minutes with relatively no effort or preparation! That's like PERFECT for my lifestyle haha! So me and the kids have been loading up on steamed vegetables all week!
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:26 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

howdy guys.

Wish I was a better poster here, but I do check in often and read how you guys are doing. I had a rough couple of weeks emotionally but am feeling better now. Well, I had a bad mammogram and tomorrow is the ultrasound to decide if I need a biopsy, but I feel mostly at peace with this and just ready to get it over with and find out what's going on.
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:29 AM   #66  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2007 View Post
howdy guys.

Wish I was a better poster here, but I do check in often and read how you guys are doing. I had a rough couple of weeks emotionally but am feeling better now. Well, I had a bad mammogram and tomorrow is the ultrasound to decide if I need a biopsy, but I feel mostly at peace with this and just ready to get it over with and find out what's going on.
My prayers are with you today, Lyn, that things will be ok with you regarding this!!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #67  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Hi ya'll,

I have been traveling so have not checked in this thread in a few days.

Uber, Hope the trip is going great. Glad to hear that you are doing well. PS, I am jealous of the trip!!

Freckles and Ritzy, I am impatient to get back where I was too. I am working at forgiving myself but ........

Monique, I am impressed with a 5k walk and size 14s. Sorry, but I don't know anything that could help about wraps.

Pink, Size 16s are sounding good to me right now. I am just back in my 18s and they are a little tight. Congrats on getting below 245!

Lyn, just said a prayer for you. Let us know how it goes.

I have posted before about what I think of as "my extreme diet" that the doctor has me on. Even though I still have concerns about it, it feels like the pounds are flying off. I am losing 2 to 3 pounds a week when about a pound a week was normal for me when I had my journey from 300 pounds to 200 pounds. Fast weight loss is so seductive. I have decided to stick with this for another month. I keep thinking that at some point I will have to change because this is not a diet that I can follow long term. However, last time I thought that I was making changes that I could keep for a life time and still I regained weight. I just don't know what the long term solution is, but I am going to keep working on it.

Have a good day!

Last edited by time2lose; 05-28-2013 at 10:22 AM.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:38 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Hi Everybody Checking in from Europe! Lyn-- hope your results are okay! Time2Lose, congrats on the fast weight loss and for sticking with it!

Have been away for 5 days already. According to my handy travel scale I was 261 today, which is up 2, but I've been doing pretty well with eating-- not as perfect as when I'm at home, but definitely keeping my plan in mind at all times.

Happy relosing, and I'll see ya'll soon.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:09 PM   #69  

thanks guys, it came back as a benign cyst. I am so relieved I am emotionally exhausted.

time, I was reading your other threads on the board too and was thinking, what WAS it about fall 2010 that made several of us screw up?? I was my lowest weight then too and now am also fighting to get back down. And to think I thought 175 was fat.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:18 PM   #70  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

That is great news, Lyn! What a relief for you!
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:22 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Hooray, Lyn! Very relieved at your reassuring news.

I have to confess that the last two days have been less than perfect. Today I was careful and sensible for breakfast and lunch. Room service for dinner because I hate eating alone: I ordered chicken ceasar salad (good choice) and dessert (my mind tricking me into thinking that I should enjoy a treat since I'm traveling) But then I scarfed up every single roll and all of the butter. I should have asked them not to send up the rolls at all. Kind of pissed at myself as I might have well have helped myself to something delicious in the breakfast buffet and skipped the rolls which I ate just because they were there. It's hard for me to handle restaurant food when I'm alone. However, the alone leg of my trip is ending. I'm going to try to be sensible and am hoping that I can maintain for the duration of the trip. I'm not sure losing is in the cards for me, but you never know. I forced myself to add up all of the calories and since I was quite sensible for breakfast and lunch, even the big dinner didn't do a horrible amount of damage-- 1900-2000 calories total, which is not ideal, but I'm trying to reframe this as a normal meal rather than a crazy binge.
ubergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #72  

Today's food:

black decaf coffee
Medifast cereal with almond milk
Medifast pancake with blueberries
hard boiled egg and steamed asparagus, bowl of cucumber salad
Medifast shake
Iced coffee with a little half and half, Medifast brownie

Dinner is going to be a Greek salad with tons of greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, lamb, and a little bit of vinaigrette.

So as far as my plan goes, this is good, but a little shy of protein. So I will have a bowl of Greek yogurt tonight before bed.

Exercise: walking about 3/4 mile (in pain) and biking 15 minutes (not in pain).
Old 05-28-2013, 08:35 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 260/233/shop in "reg" stores

Height: 5' 4

so frustrated with myself right now. after doing the 30ds and doing about half of the 30 day squat and 300 abs i stopped doing everything. trying to get my butt in gear to start working out again. been fighting a cold the last few days so i HOPE with rest today i will get back into it tomorrow. i wanted to post this here as a way to hold myself accountable for my actions.
gwenaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #74  
Renaissance Woman

S/C/G: 363/306/185

Height: 5'10.5"

I was hungry today! Ate all my calories by lunch! I was not experiencing any hunger for the rest of the day, but when I got home after work, my youngest wanted me to make him dinner, and I tasted the whole time I was cooking.

But I made a new recipe up for him. He really wanted tuna in a spaghetti sauce over pasta, but we're not doing pasta these days. So I made the sauce like we like it and just served it over lightly steamed cauliflower. And it was good! Will have to make that again!

So I believe I went about 300 calories over budget for today. And carbs were still very, very low. Under 25. And I feel good!

My triceps are so sore from my workout yesterday. I have an itch on the top of my head and am struggling to scratch it! Stretching out my triceps is quite an experience tonight!
geoblewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:56 AM   #75  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Height: 5' 2"

Hi ya'll,

Lyn, so glad to hear your good news!

Uber, It sounds like you are doing good to me. Unless you travel to Europe often, I think that it is OK to indulge a little while traveling.

Gwenaa, Sounds like you have a plan. I am much more likely to do everything that I need to do if I have a plan.

Geoblewis - If your youngest likes tuna in spaghetti sauce and cauliflower, I think that you are definately doing something right. One of my biggest regrets is that I did not teach my children good eating habits.

I am staying the course. Not much else to say. I have not been exercising much and I think that it is time to add that to my plan.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote