App for iPhone question

• Anyone use an app specifically to take body measurements?

Any recommendations?
  • Do you want more than neck, waist and hips? That's what MFP will track for you too in the same place you enter your weight. Then you won't need another app!
  • Really?
    I didn't know that-- off to investigate!
  • Glad to know that feature is there, but it is kinda rudimentary. Hopefully someone uses a more advanced app

Thanks though Elvis!
  • It's under "progress" where we enter weight. Then tap "weight" and you will get more options.
  • Ooops sorry, didn't see your last reply. Sorry, was hoping that would help you!
  • I would also be interested in a measurements app!!
  • I don't have an iPhone but I've come across one called Body TrackIt. It looks like you can track body measurements and even include a photo of yourself with each set of measurements. It looks like there's a Lite version as well.
  • You can add additional measurements to the MFP ones. I currently use that and an excel spreadsheet to track the 12 different places on my body I take measurements.

I would like to see if anyone's found something a bit more sophisticated.
  • Quote: I don't have an iPhone but I've come across one called Body TrackIt. It looks like you can track body measurements and even include a photo of yourself with each set of measurements. It looks like there's a Lite version as well.
    Thanks!

The lite version isn't available in the US (weird ?)

But I may just buy the regular version.
  • I bought "body tracker". I'll let everyone know how I like it in a week or so
  • The My Net Diary App will track quite a few of your body measurements and more! ( I have the pro version) It will also graph them for me

I can track:

Hips
    Waist
    Chest
    Thigh
    Calf
    Bicep
    Neck
    Body Fat %
    H20 %
    Blood Pressure
    Pulse