My Wedding Day is Tommorow

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just wanted to let you all know I am getting married tommorow, Sunday, June 1st. I just started coming back to this site (formerly under Lorelei1). I was going to get married in Sept and now it's June 1st. What happened was I had signed up for a cruise that leaves on June 8th. He was saying he wished he could go. That has turned into him getting a room on the ship, looking into getting married on the ship or in the Bahamas maybe? Instead we are having a simple ceremony in my parents backyard which is beautiful with the tons of flowers, etc... His parents are paying for the reception at a resturant and now my cruise is our honeymoon! We have a house we were moving into mid June so now we will be married and not just living together so it all worked out well. I just wanted to let you all know where I am in case you thought "she came back and left again"! Once the honeymoon and moving is over I plan to get back on the weight loss wagon full force!!
    Have a good weekend!
    Laura
    313/228/180
  • Laura,

Congratulations!!!! That is just wonderful news. I hope you have lovely weather tomorrow!

Best Wishes,
    sherry
  • Congratulations!! You must be so excited!! We'd love to see some pictures when you get back from your cruise!

Have a really great time!
  • Congradulations! i hope you have a wonderful day for your wedding.
  • Marvelous! Happy happy happy wedding!
  • Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!
  • Congratulations! Have a wonderful wedding and a great honeymoon cruise!
  • wow! talk about it coming up fast! have a wonderful time and i'm sure it will be beautiful! and have a great time on the cruise!
  • Congratulations, I hope you have a great time.
  • congratulations and wishes for forever-happiness
  • CONGRATULATIONS and all good thoughts and best wishes!
    Blessings to you ! ! !
  • Wow, congratulations, Laura!!!!
  • I hope you have a beautiful wedding day! Cheers!

Dana
  • my eyes are tearing up!! this is so wonderful!!! congratulations!!! and may you have many happy years together.

and don't forget to post pics!!!!
  • Congratulations Laura! What a fun honeymoon