Evil Excess Eviction Party

• As a newbie, as I read through the threads on the board, I am continually struck by one thing:

You people are working it!

Some of you have lost a whole lot of weight and some have lost less, but there is a whole lot of hard-earned success going on here. So, heck --- it's Friday and I could use a kick to get me through the weekend: let's have an Evil Excess Eviction Party!

Let's total up how much of that icky, evil, ever-so-bad-for-us fat we (well, mostly you!) have kicked to the curb and at the same time, celebrate our (well, mostly your) own success and give credit to ourselves where credit is due.

So, cue the dancing music, let the balloons and confetti fly, fill your water bottles with some of that icy cold goodness, give a shout out to your own hard work by adding your loss to the group total and then give yourself a big pat on the bac....... nah, give yourself a full frontal, totally fearless, rocking the rafters lap dance to remind you how fabulous you are!

My weight loss: 2.5 pounds
    Group total: 2.5 pounds

• Great idea!!!

So as of today, I have lost 29.8 lbs.
  • Hi! Welcome! That's a really lovely post Glad to have you with us!

Hit the 180s yesterday... FINALLY!! So I'm 23 down.

That's 55.3 between us so far
  • Welcome!!! You are going to love it here on 3FC!!!

Adding in my 127.8 we have a total of 183.1!!
  • Let's throw in my 43.6 for a total of 226.7.
  • Holy buckets of blood, people! You aren't messing around about this, are you? I am in awe!

Do you have any idea how inspirational it is to have people with these kinds of successes posting here? It's like --- yeah, life and the stupid pounds can gang up on me, but look at who has my back!

Congratulations!

• Let me add in my 140 gone... so our total is now:

226.7 + 140 = 366.7
  • woohoo i'll throw in my 166!

366.7 + 166 = 532.7
  • I'm only taking credit for pounds lost since I restarted:
    how about 4lbs gone! Proudly adding my small stash for the greater good.
  • If I lose a few more can I add those as well? I want to do that
  • Seriously you girls on here are amazing!!! Like totally kicking butt!!!! I'll add my 8lbs!! = 544lbs total for us!!!
  • Every pound gone is a GREAT pound --- and a reason for celebration, imho. And look, starting with my measly 2.5 pounds, we just accounted for more than a quarter of a ton of Evil Excess Evicted!

Are you serious?!

Thank you all for a really wonderful kick-start to my weekend --- I will keep your shining examples before me and I think I will be able to avoid all the sneaky traps that my weekends are usually prone to.

A quarter of a ton???

High fives for everyone --- and break out the expensive water bottles!

• Just dropping this in we recently added up in another thread like this that Lunarsongbird started it added up to over 2000 pounds! Pretty amazing. I can't remember the thread title but maybe someone else knows.