30 day squat challenge

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • Is anyone doing this? Does anyone want to do this? I don't want to by myself !
  • What is it? I mean I can sort of tell from the title, but how many squats per day is it? I might be interested!

*Edit-I just realized in in the 100lb club forum-Sorry! I am still interested though if that's okay!
  • What is it I don't think the link worked
  • I am on my phone but I will post the link from my computer.
  • I would love to do the 30 Day Squat Challenge.

Please let us know what it is all about.
  • Hopefully this posted!

• I'm doing it with a group of friends right now. We're on Day 5. Good luck to you all
  • I would like to do it as well, if that would be alright? Sounds like a great challenge.
  • That looks pretty awesome!!! Are we starting today??
  • I am! I plan to start today actually!
  • Sure. I'll do this with you. I'm going to be focusing on plie squats to increase my inner thigh strength. (I have weak inner thighs which are causing my knees to track improperly.)

When would you like to start?
  • I am officially SCARED!!!!

But..... No lame excuses...I will start this tomorrow.

I am on a different time frame to you all as I am in South Africa, but my 30 days start tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone that is going to do it.
  • That looks great, but I may have to take a few day break from it. I'm going away and will be so busy and have no privacy (though I will be physically active).
  • I just finished Day 1! I did it in 4 sets (2 sets of 15, 2 sets of 10)-looking forward to getting stronger-this stuff is hard!
  • I'm not sure my knee could handle that, but that leg especially needs strengthened. What's a plie squat?