Old 04-15-2013, 10:03 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 169/159/135

Height: 5' 0''

Elivislover, I wanted to pop in here to give you big

I am a lot older than you, but I hope you had a good cry and are now doing better.

My inlaws were the toxic people from h***. The one thing I can tell you, is I am a really great mother-in-law, caused I learned all the things NOT to say, do, or talk about !

Last edited by irish51; 04-15-2013 at 10:04 PM.
irish51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:53 AM   #32  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

ElvisLover -today is a new day

Remember from childhood the saying I am Rubber you are Glue every bad thing bounces off of me and sticks to you. So next time when confronted with a Nasty situation visualize this And Laugh ! Imagine someone covered in slimy
Fowl smelling Gunk ......and say the magic words Begone from my site you have no power over me! It will feel good if you visualize this and say it in your head like a Mantra ..very freeing

Never allow anyone to steal your joy , gives them waay to much power over you. If I don't value someone's opinion it is like water off a Duck's back

There will always me people in the world that will want you to be miserable and unhappy..... And even if someone upset me I would not give them the satisfaction....I try to recenter where I need to and want to be in life and move on

We never can change anyone else in the world only how we react to them.

I have seen people's heart soften .....so it is definitely possible ! Live the best life you can live and all the other stuff .... Begins to have less importance

We determine who we want to be in the world ....live life joyously and with hope ....I believe there is a reason for everything we experience and a lesson to be learned!

Sprinkling Magic Fairy Dust
on your heart,
Wishing you and your DH your true hearts desire , Roo2

Last edited by Roo2; 04-16-2013 at 06:55 AM.
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:10 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

I am so sorry you had a bad day. People can be very insensitive. That's when we have to be like 'teflon' and let stuff slide off of us.

Remember 2.2 pounds is 9 sticks of butter!! You have TOM, too.

Sending a hug.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 04-16-2013 at 08:11 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:22 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish51 View Post
Elivislover, I wanted to pop in here to give you big

I am a lot older than you, but I hope you had a good cry and are now doing better.

My inlaws were the toxic people from h***. The one thing I can tell you, is I am a really great mother-in-law, caused I learned all the things NOT to say, do, or talk about !
Thank you, irish51!!! I needed all the hugs I could get. I did have a good cry and a good workout and felt much better last night before going to bed.

And you are so right about being a good in-law. I even talked to my mom about my MIL when my brother got married to make sure she didn't cross any lines with my new SIL. But the difference is, my mom doesn't have a mean bone in her body. My MIL on the other hand....she's a nice woman to most people but it's one of those relationships that is all about what it's in it for her. People like that don't change. So now I just keep my distance!! (We moved about 50 miles away to another state for a few reasons and the day she said she wants to move closer to us, I told my husband we will find another state again! Me seeing their cousin yesterday was the 3rd time in 8 years I ever saw her anywhere random. Why couldn't I have seen her at the supermarket or something?! And the cousin lived here first so I can't get mad over that!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
ElvisLover -today is a new day

Remember from childhood the saying I am Rubber you are Glue every bad thing bounces off of me and sticks to you. So next time when confronted with a Nasty situation visualize this And Laugh ! Imagine someone covered in slimy
Fowl smelling Gunk ......and say the magic words Begone from my site you have no power over me! It will feel good if you visualize this and say it in your head like a Mantra ..very freeing

Never allow anyone to steal your joy , gives them waay to much power over you. If I don't value someone's opinion it is like water off a Duck's back

There will always me people in the world that will want you to be miserable and unhappy..... And even if someone upset me I would not give them the satisfaction....I try to recenter where I need to and want to be in life and move on

We never can change anyone else in the world only how we react to them.

I have seen people's heart soften .....so it is definitely possible ! Live the best life you can live and all the other stuff .... Begins to have less importance

We determine who we want to be in the world ....live life joyously and with hope ....I believe there is a reason for everything we experience and a lesson to be learned!

Sprinkling Magic Fairy Dust
on your heart,
Wishing you and your DH your true hearts desire , Roo2
LOL Roo @ I'm rubber, you're glue. I will think of you every time I have to remember that in my mind. You are so sweet with your messages to me and make me feel so much better. Thank you. And I need a lot of magic fairy dust!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverlyjoy View Post
I am so sorry you had a bad day. People can be very insensitive. That's when we have to be like 'teflon' and let stuff slide off of us.

Remember 2.2 pounds is 9 sticks of butter!! You have TOM, too.

Sending a hug.
Thank you, Beverlyjoy!! So happy to be rid of those 9 sticks of butter!! I just wanted to get rid of 2 more by yesterday!! I'm so selfish sometimes! I did consider TOM too but I have nothing to compare it to since I never had one since I was dieting. Wasn't sure if the weight shows up prior, during, etc. I guess it's another wrench in my planning! The hormones I took kept me almost without emotion (compared to the ups and downs I had prior to the meds) and without TOM, that part was wonderful!!! No mental breakdowns and no monthly worries! And thank you for the hug, I can never get enough when I'm stressed out and sad. Today is a bit better thankfully!
elvislover324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #35  
career counselor a-gogo

S/C/G: HW:~330 325/ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Elvislover -

Seems like it's time for me to saddle up and mosey on over to your cousin's place and plant a spur in her backside.

Gotcher back girl!
rodeogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeogirl View Post
Elvislover -

Seems like it's time for me to saddle up and mosey on over to your cousin's place and plant a spur in her backside.

Gotcher back girl!
This just made me laugh so hard!!! You are too sweet a person to be kicking butt!!

You know when you just get that pit in your stomach because you don't trust someone? That's what I feel.

It's not that I care really that she knows, it's obvious I have/had a weight problem and I'm dealing with it and trying to fix it. It's more that I don't want my in-laws to know. Esp. from her. Ugh.

Thanks for having my back, it means a lot to me.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #37  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Elvislover.....

Well I know that tomorrow you are going to be a real happy camper! I believe it Can't wait to see your post
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:35 PM   #38  

Thank you, Sue. I'm stressing out! My home scale says I'm up 2lbs plus I still have TOM. I'll be really sad if I don't make it finally. I was perfect on plan for food and exercise this week so I know the scales are just taunting me but still.

Thank you for thinking about me, you are sweet.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #39  

Copied this from another thread in case anyone looks for an update. No good news.

You are all so sweet.

I didn't get my onederland, I actually gained for the first week since I started my plan last July. Up .6 so I'm at 200.8. My nutritionist, nurse and doctor all said it's definitely because of my TOM and hormone changes now that I'm off my meds but I'm so sad. I even cried on the scale, what is wrong with me. I can't take this stress. I think I just have to lay low for a while and stop obsessing over all of this. I have been in this thread for 2 months and thought I'd be out 2 weeks ago, if not at least last week. So then I thought definitely today.

I'm just sad. I'm working my tail off and my body is going against me. I still have like 40lbs to lose and if it's going to be like this, I don't think I can do it.

Anyways, thanks for listening. I got to get outside and breathe in some fresh air and wipe my crying eyes. Just so overwhelmed with this.

I wish I was reporting good news today.
Old 04-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #40  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Oh Elvislover.....I'm so, so sorry to hear that. I hope you can find the strength to wait it out. Just know it is water weight and will come off. I know how hard it is. It took me 2 1/2 months to get out of the two teens. You will probably have a nice surprise seeing a whoosh next week. :

Keep your head up and stay strong girl, we know you can do it.
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:16 PM   #41  

Thank you thinknthin. It's like my body doesn't want to go into the 100s. Sounds so silly to say that. But it's fighting me all the way there.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #42  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Sweetheart give yourself a pat on the back you had a great run...you were hot!!! But even the best Gambler gets a bad hand!

If you are doing IVF Buckle your seatbelt because this is like Riding the Demon at Six Flags: I speak from a vast personal experience.....many self induced injections .....and alot of Negatives.....But I believed and finally after many procedures and surgery I captured Lightening in a bottle

This is how I gained alot of my weight ,plus steroids ..l.and of course overfeeding

You will get to Wonderland
Magic Fairy Dust sent your way girl...wishing all your future dreams come true.
it took me 13 years of dreaming ..trying and waiting but it happened ..I believed in my heart it would thru it all
Roo2
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo2 View Post
Sweetheart give yourself a pat on the back you had a great run...you were hot!!! But even the best Gambler gets a bad hand!

If you are doing IVF Buckle your seatbelt because this is like Riding the Demon at Six Flags: I speak from a vast personal experience.....many self induced injections .....and alot of Negatives.....But I believed and finally after many procedures and surgery I captured Lightening in a bottle

This is how I gained alot of my weight ,plus steroids ..l.and of course overfeeding

You will get to Wonderland
Magic Fairy Dust sent your way girl...wishing all your future dreams come true.
it took me 13 years of dreaming ..trying and waiting but it happened ..I believed in my heart it would thru it all
Roo2
Awwww thank you Roo. I'm on a mission, I want as much weight off as I can before getting pregnant!! And you are right, I did have a good run and it was bound to happen. I just didn't want it to happen today!! (I'm so selfish sometimes.) Thank you for your message, you always know the right thing to say.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #44  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Oh gosh.. I just don't know what to say to you.... I felt for sure it was going to happen for you... But I KNOW it will... and we all will hear it from the rafters when that scale shows you some sugar lol. Maybe your body is just testing itself out now trying to give itself cushion for when you do become pregnant!? HHHMMM Sometimes our main brain (the heart) does what our internal desire wants.... and as soon as it knows that your whole body is working in all its glory (to carry a child in the future) it will give up the extra cushion of water. That is my wish for you (kinda geeky I know... but there is so much we really don't know about our bodies that science is still figuring out)

to you Elvis

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 04-22-2013 at 08:08 PM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 09:29 PM   #45  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

I haven't read the entire thread at all. But *hug* x a billion. Other than that, I daily weigh and I know that the 3 days before my period I maintain. The day after I start, WHOOOOOOSH. So maybe next week you will lose more than a few pounds! PLUS SOME. You can do this. It's okay. Feel free to cry, rip paper up and more!
Daimere is offline   Reply With Quote