New Tattoo (reward)

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • A few weeks ago I reached my 10% goal. My bellydance class was my 5% goal reward. I had a hoopnotica training canceled this weekend and scrounged up some money. I got this new tattoo to celebrate 10%:
  • Very nice! I was checking out your blog & the hooping is super cool!

I am in the planning stages of a goal reward tattoo but it is still months away. I have the artist picked out and I really think I'm just going to tell him the story & have him run with it.
  • It is so beautiful. I love it!!!
  • I love it!!
  • Very nice!
  • It looks awesome Daimere. I'd like to get a tattoo when I reach onederland, I'm still trying decide of what and where. Congrats!
  • Love it!!!!!
  • Ouch! Looks epic though!
  • Thanks! I have five days off. Perfect timing and with cash on hand I had to find SOME excuse to get more ink. I'm hoping when I look down it will encourage me to be more active (something I've been failing at lately)
  • Awesome tattoo, love it!
  • Awesome!
  • Nice! I like the simply black like tribal tat's.
  • Love it!!! I did the exact thing at the beginning of my journey and then I'm going to add to it every 40 pounds. Looks great!!
  • Very nice!
  • My first tattoo was for when I lost my FIRST 10% or 50 pounds or something. It needs to be covered up cause they screwed it up