3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   okay, that's it, I've had a sugar crash (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/27947-okay-thats-ive-had-sugar-crash.html)

suzie76 05-26-2003 11:52 AM

okay, that's it, I've had a sugar crash

I've been doing HORRIBLE with eating this week. I ate so much junk, and my body is hating me. When I go off program, I go for sugar-chocolate, naturally. I feel awful now-moody, irritable and disgusting-not to mention fatter. I'm not getting on the scale until I've gotten back on track for a few days, and given my system some nutritious food again.

I have to remember this terrible feeling next time I'm tempted.

has anyone else been through this? I HATE this feeling.

Sherry

who had better go eat some vegetables and lean protein for lunch, and not touch sugar for a long time...

Sheila53 05-26-2003 12:31 PM

Yup, I can share your pain. I tend to crave sweets about once a month, and it's **** trying to avoid them. Sometimes I will tell myself I can give in for one day or even one hour, and that's it. I do notice when I give myself permission to make bad choices that I don't overeat as much as I once would have. Maybe it's because I remember how yucky I felt after I ate junk--I don't know.

Hope you have a great junk-free day!

Jennelle 05-26-2003 12:33 PM

Yep. I remember one time when my mom came to visit and we did a lot of traveling. I ate so much junk...chips, chocolate, fatty fried food....about two days later, I felt like I'd been poisoned! Lethargic, blah....

I do try to remember that feeling, but I'm not always successful. :lol:

RavenToy 05-26-2003 05:06 PM

I've gone through this one, too. The first time it happened, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck after I'd had an all night bender. Talk about hangover. I'd read about that happening on the boards, but of course - I figured it wouldn't happen to me. I'd been perfectly OP for about three months when I fell off. Ever since then I may have a little treat here or there, but I've never gone that far again.

I didn't like that at all.

jiffypop 05-26-2003 07:32 PM

<groan> let's talk about this past friday. a half bagel. a small piece of pound cake. i felt so sick for 4 hours!!! and what's worse: everyone said that i LOOKED sick!!!

It was awful!!!

suzie76 05-26-2003 09:21 PM

Hi,

jiffypop. i hope you're feeling much better. I ate WAY more than you, and I feel utterly horrible.

thanks everyone! I didn't do well at all today. Being cooped up in the house with all this RAIN pouring down! I am going back on program tomorrow, for sure!

Now the big question...do I get on the scale, or just hide from it til I'm back on track for a few days. I think I"m going to keep off of it-it will just make me more nuts...

goodnight,
sherry