Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2013, 08:40 AM   #181  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

ARGHHHHHHHH Well gained 1/2 lb so up to 270.5. MY SCALE IS TEASING ME Gosh sooo close and yet just cannot get over that hump. I think I need a day wrapped up in celophane to squeeze out some of the water lol.... or do more sweaty stuff... hhhmmmm can anyone think of something fun that is sweaty? LOL soon for that I hope as I was told by a Medium that I am to meet a lovely man in July... I gotta believe

Gonna clean my kitchen, mop the tile (most of the house) floors and pulll some weeds and sit out and get some of this wonderful sun into my bones. maybe all that will lossen up the water.. Drinking water is sure not helping right at this moment and my blood pressure is fine... Just gotta find a fun way... Maybe tomorrow my scale will be nice to me

Any big and/or fun plans today for anyone? Sassie feeling better? I sure hope so...

Hugs to all
Old 04-27-2013, 10:29 AM   #182  

S/C/G: 297/198/190

Height: 5'8"

Was away for a few days and still stuck at 270.4 Looking for a whoosh soon.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:43 AM   #183  
:)

S/C/G: 330/

Height: 5'5"

Hey Sue, I'm telling you I know exactly how your feeling. My body keeps going to 270 to 272 then to 273, then back to 270. It's been quite some time. I'm getting frustrated too. Don't worry it will happen for us. Yard work sounds fun so does just being out in the sun. I hope you have a great day doing that. I am feeling better, but for some reason I have not started "you know what yet". I'm about a week and a half late. Which for me could be anything because the slightest stress will cause this, even going to the gym will cause it. So I'm not too worried. I'm going on a retreat next weekend and I'm honestly worried it is going to start then.. OH I'll be so upset.
Today were doing T-Ball pictures. I'm so excited to see my little man in his uniform. It's so dang cute. Their called "The Hot Rods" so cute. So other than that just working this weekend. I hope by tomorrow your weight drops a little for you Sue. YOu definetely deserve it.

Ubergirl, it seems there's a few of us stuck there. I hope you get out of the 270 soon. Good luck!!
Old 04-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 296/292/155

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hello!

I'm brand new to the "Getting out of the 280's and 270's" thread, having just worked my way out of the 290's. Yay! I'm excited to be here, but my goal is to be outta here end of May-ish.

I'm 288.6 right now . . .

Seeing all your energy and successes is very encouraging and motivating, so THANKS and good luck to us all.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #185  
Mary

S/C/G: 281/273.8/160

Awww I love sports pictures! I have to figure out when they are doing T-ball here -- usually the sign up is by now because it starts with softball. My oldest can finally do softball, my kindy kid can still do t-ball and my pre-schooler can finally do it as well -- so I need to call the Y to find out.

I sneaked peaked again (my official WI day for WW is tomorrow) and I was at 279.2 so not as bad as the 286 after my boot camp day - but I will still probably show a gain this week and I'm okay with that. I know it is water weight from the amount of exercise I've been doing and in a few weeks it will even out and I will hopefully be rewarded with a nice loss. Usually seeing a gain when working so hard would make me stop working out - not this time. I went out when we got back from errands and did my third Zombie 5k mission and kicked butt. This time during the "free run" (where you can walk if you want) I pushed myself to run between two telephone poles, walk two telephone poles, run one distance, walk two -- it felt good and I'm proud of myself. Week 2 here I come, I've decided that I'm going to reward myself with a heart rate monitor when I get to week 8.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #186  
Rachel

S/C/G: 295ish/278.4/145

EvieBaby, welcome to the thread!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:15 AM   #187  

Hi gals..
Welcome Eviebaby. wish you luck moving to the next thread.. I will get there someday. My body has been wanting a break since coming to this thread..lol.. hopefully it's almost done!

Tired today, but was excited to see 270 on the scale for 2 days now so I'm hoping for my weigh in tomorrow I'll see a 6. I'm going to be dreaming about 6's tonight when I go to bed.. hehe.. I of course will not be leaving you guys yet until I see 6's for a few days. Never know what my body has in mind. lol..
I hope everyone had a great Saturday. My son't pics came out so so cute. tomorrow I'll post a pic of one. I just think they are so darn cute in their uniforms at that age. So much fun.

Lady Purl that's a great reward. Good for you!!
Old 04-28-2013, 08:50 AM   #188  
Sue finding inner song

Hello all ...... Still the same.... 270 Boy I usually have 3-4 days of loss this week I had 1 day ... Oh well... I really think that it is the sodium. which means I need to cut down even more on it..... I have to wave goodby to cheese I am thinking.. I hope you all had a good week..

Sassie.. how wonderful to have your son in Tball and please please please post the picture so we can see how cutie patootie he is Ah I wish I had been a parent. I know you will be in the 260's well before you go on your retreat. I do hope that you can relax at this retreat and its not work for you and that they have food that you can eat and the other stuff does not tempt you!

Welcome Eviebaby we all love having wonderful people in this thread and we wish you a quick trip too down to this 270 and holding pattern LOLOLOL Sassie, Ubergirl and I are all at the same no !!

Rachel. and Ladypurl. you both are getting so close to the end of this thread YEAHHHHHHHHHH and I hope that you both are doing well

Hugs to all and Happy and peaceful Sunday to you all too!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 04-28-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:28 AM   #189  
Mary

S/C/G: 281/273.8/160

Nice work Rachel!

Sue good luck giving up cheese! That is my go to for snacks usually - I've found I need to stay pretty high protein to stay full. Otherwise I tend to come home after school and turn into a snack hoover. High protein like cheese keeps me from doing that.

My official WI today was 278.8. So gained .4 lbs, but I had to go look at my stats and in the 3 weeks since I joined I've lost 5.8lbs total which is 1.8lbs a week. Here is to hoping in the next few weeks I see the benefit of starting to run and doing boot camp. Emotionally I can feel the benefits of doing them it would just be really nice to see the scale reflect how great I am feeling.

We're off to walk for Autism today.

Does anyone else her do WW? I earned 50 AP last week but only ate 26 of those - do you think my baby gain this week is because I didn't eat all of my AP?
Old 04-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #190  

Hi guys!!! Well, I'm happy to say I'm at 269 today. yay!! I hope it sticks. I have this awful feeling that if I can't get it a little more down by Friday I will not see it when I get back Monday.. haha.. we'll be eating out and in at the retreat. It's a scrapbooking retreat so I can be good. I just have to choose to be good ya know!!

Ladypurl, sorry I'm not sure about the new WW program. I know on the old one that I used to do you should eat all your points. I am pretty sure there is a ww spot on here though that you could post a question. Allot of people I've read if they aren't loosing as much weight has they had hoped on ww count the calories for a day to make sure they are getting enough. Maybe that would help you? Good luck!!

Sue, I will post the pic from my other computer. And don't worry we will do this!! You will see the 6's soon!! I know you will.

I'll be back a little later with a pic. And to chat some more. I have some free time today before work since my little man is with his Nina out of town at their grandparents house.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #191  
beautiful bright soul :)

S/C/G: 296 / 171 / 150

Congratulations Sassyangies!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Sue, I hope the sodium decrease helps.

Welcome, Evie!

Good luck everyone!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:06 PM   #192  

S/C/G: See ticker

270.8 I am hoping to be out of the 270's tomorrow morning after I am doing working out!! Wish me luck.
Old 04-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #193  
Rachel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyPurl View Post
Nice work Rachel!

We're off to walk for Autism today.

Does anyone else her do WW? I earned 50 AP last week but only ate 26 of those - do you think my baby gain this week is because I didn't eat all of my AP?
Thanks! And Autism is a great cause to support!

I don't do WW anymore, but I think as long as you ate all of your dailies not eating all of your AP wouldn't cause a gain. Did that make sense? I feel like that sentence was full of double negatives! Did you eat any of your weekly points? When I was doing WW online, I could never decide if I should eat my WP first & then dip into AP, or start out with AP & then dip into WP. Anyway, 50 is a LOT of activity points, good for you!
Old 04-28-2013, 07:01 PM   #194  
Sue finding inner song

SLICK Glad you stopped by to say hello before you fly outta this thread... but we all will be coming. You have done really well!

Thank you Beloved... I hope you are doing well! Sodium is a real toughy for me to give up..... I LOVE CHEESE and it just has way too much salt. and low sodium cheese is (in my opinion) Icky... But gotta do what I gotta do AND Ladypurl... I do love cheese and being on Atkins.. I can eat it.. but that darn salt in it... sigh.... It is just darn good food!

Hugs to all and tomorrow is MONDAY and almost the end of the month. So maybe by 5/1 we will all be moving on? I believe it!!

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 04-28-2013 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #195  
Rachel

Sassy: Awesome!
slick: Good luck!
Sue: So, does that mean you'll be cutting the cheese? (Yes, yes I am highly immature )

So I have a new bike, it's mint green & super cute, and I took it out for a ride today. Oh my gosh, did my butt hurt afterwards! I haven't been on a bike in years & I really don't remember riding one feeling like so much work! I was huffing & puffing after one mile, & I could definitely feel my muscles working. Twenty years ago, I rode a bike all over the place with no problem.

Last edited by Keep Moving Forward; 04-28-2013 at 07:17 PM.
Closed Thread