3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   100 lb. Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club-55/)
-   -   One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~April (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/100-lb-club/278849-one-reason-stay-plan-today%7Eapril.html)

Pink Hurricane 04-01-2013 10:08 AM

One Reason To Stay On Plan Today~April

Alrighty everyone let's make April the best month so far! Give your reason for staying on plan today, or as many reasons as you have! It's always fun to see what everyone's motivation is and it can be stuff you haven't even thought of yourself!

One reason for me to stay on plan today is because I found my biggest trigger, stress, to be the EXACT reason why I put on weight or put back on weight. I am going to stay on plan because no matter the amount of stress I am dealing with that can derail my exercise plans, I can always stay on top of my nutrition and eating healthy and not going over my plan.

What's your reason today? :D

Underwater 04-01-2013 01:21 PM

I am staying on plan because today it the first day I have weighed in as "overweight" rather than "obese."

I never want to be obese again!

rodeogirl 04-01-2013 11:55 PM

I am staying on plan because seeing a lower number on the scale is fun!

Pink Hurricane 04-03-2013 11:24 AM

Yay I love that you moved into the overweight category Underwater! That's a wonderful feeling. And I agree with you rodeogirl!

My reason today is because after having gained, I weighed in the morning to keep a check, and I got a 4lb whoosh! Now back in the 230s, going to be in the 220s again before too long!

kayin 04-03-2013 11:52 AM

I am staying on plan because I want to go mountain hiking this summer, and the more weight I carry, the harder it is on my bad knee. Can't wait, I'm already starting to train!

NorthernChick13 04-03-2013 11:58 AM

I am staying on plan today because so far, I am keeping up with my 30 Day Shred DVD! Level 1, Day 3 complete and I don't wanna break my motivational streak!

Vanessa M. 04-03-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NorthernChick13 (Post 4692395)
I am staying on plan today because so far, I am keeping up with my 30 Day Shred DVD! Level 1, Day 3 complete and I don't wanna break my motivational streak!

I'm shredding too!

Kat117 04-03-2013 01:28 PM

I am staying on plan today because:

I go for a check up in one week and I can't wait to see the doctor's face when she weighs me and realizes I have lost 93+ pounds.

I think I got checked out by a man the other day - and it felt awesome! I want that to happen more often. :)

I am only 7 pounds from my next reward and I want it!

I feel like I can conquer the world right now... and I want that feeling to continue.

rodeogirl 04-03-2013 09:07 PM

Today I'm staying on plan because yesterday I was not so much on plan and it's important to NOT let things turn the other direction.

pixiefalls 04-04-2013 02:06 AM

I'm staying on plan today because I'm finally seeing the scale move again. I know I can do this! The trigger I eliminated was those 10 calorie sodas. I didn't realize that was setting me back. Bottom line: it feels good to eat good!

GirlyGirlSebas 04-04-2013 09:01 AM

I'm staying on-plan today because I need to turn my life around. I don't like what I see in my future if I stay the course I've been on for the last year.

Beverlyjoy 04-04-2013 09:15 AM

because I want to see the scale go down.. I need to 'practice' for the rest of my life.

elvislover324 04-04-2013 09:35 AM

The 200s are going to be a distant memory by May 1st I hope

Radiojane 04-04-2013 12:30 PM

Because I'm looking forward to walking/biking/hiking all over Yellowstone this September with my best friend, and not lagging behind with swollen legs and sore feet, miserable in the heat and sleeping in the truck seat because I couldn't bear to sleep one more night on the ground like I did LAST YEAR!

pixiefalls 04-04-2013 02:01 PM

One reason to stay on plan is I need to update some of my clothes soon and I would like them to be a smaller size!